- » Healthy Blender Cake
Healthy Blender Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy blender cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy blender cake recipes.
Blender Orange Cake
Sift the flour, soda and salt together and add the raisins.
Place the prepared orange, shortening, sugar, eggs and sour cream in the blender or processor to make a puree.
Add to dry ingredients, lightly and quickly.
Pour into a well greased tube pan and bake... - 35.5489
Blender Cherry Cake
Position rack in middle of oven and preheat to 350°F.
Generously butter 2-quart rectangular baking dish or 10-inch pie plate.
Combine milk, eggs, flour sugar and vanilla in blender and mix on high speed 15 seconds.
Scrape down sides of container with... - 36.4227
Blender Avocado Cheesecake
1. Preheat an OTG or electric oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Using... - 46.6836
Choco Blender Frosting
Put sugar in blender container; blend at high speed about 1 minute.
Add chocolate pieces, evaporated milk, and salt.
Blend at high speed till thick enough for spreading consistency, about 3 minutes.
Makes frosting for tops of two 8-inch layers.
For firmer... - 30.4679
Summer Berry Cake
Three layers of poundcake with savory pudding and fruits In-between. Topped with whipped cream and more delicious fruits. - 32.7537
Healthy Carrot Cake
This delicious cake with grated carrots mixed with the cake batter is easy to prepare and is a healthy version of the cake of its kind, using wheat flour. - 0
Quick Baked Strawberry Shortcake
Enjoy a strawberry feast on a summer afternoon.You can make a variety of strawberry desserts & drinks,I am sharing one of my strawberry cake recipe with you. - 38.5358
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1 Wash rhubarb, trim the ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2 In a medium-size heavy saucepan,combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water;cover.
3 Cook over low heat to boiling, then simmer for 5 minutes,... - 45.8996
1. In a bowl or a container mix the cake mix as per box directions but using only half the amount of water.
2. In a blender make a puree of the strawberries with juice and add to cake mix.
3. Let it bake as per baking instructions on the box and let it... - 33.233
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.3541
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
1. Wash, hull and halve berries; combine with granulated sugar in a large bowl. Stir lightly, crushing a few of the berries. Let stand 30 minutes or until juices run freely.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Cut in shortening... - 48.8202
British Favorite Strawberry Shortcakes
Who doesn't love strawberries and these strawberry shortcake makes for a great treat? Betty whomps up her classic strawberry shortcake recipe that is a breeze to make and delightful to devour. Stream the recipe video and emulate this British summertime... - 102.669
Frosting For Strawberry Cake
1. Using a blender, puree strawberries after pouring away its juice.
2. Mix the puree with the cool whip such that it gets fluffy. The frosting is ready.
3. Use the frosting for the layers and sides of the cake. - 26.0282
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add orange juice and rind pieces, along with eggs, and one half of cake mix, and stir properly using rubber spatula or blend by running the MIX blade for 10 seconds.... - 37.4141
Strawberry Cobbler Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the strawberries, hull them and slice in half.
3) Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the brown sugar and stir well.
4) Use a pastry blender to cut in 6... - 44.035
Christmas Fruity Cake
Your Christmas celebration will remain incomplete, without a perfect fruit cake. You must have tried several recipes of fruit cake, this time you should try this particular one. It has a rich combination of dry fruits and spices, which is going the make the... - 119.95
Decadent Chocolate Cup Cakes
Make your holidays special with some simple super delicious decadent chocolate cup cakes. Watch this impressive video that shares this unique recipe. The crust here is made with pecans and raisins then filled with a creamy avocado filling. Take a look to... - 118.732
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 69.3092
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Chocolate Iced Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray a 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with sheet of parchment paper or wax paper; spray again with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and... - 37.126
Pineapple Fruit Cake
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Puree the pineapple and its liquid in a blender.
3) Take a large, heavy-based saucepan and pour the puree into it.
4) Mix in the sugar, dried fruit, teaspoon of ground ginger and the lemon juice.
5) Boil for... - 47.1906
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 131.945
Strawberry Shortcake With Strawberry Vanilla Cream
1. Thinly slice the strawberries, set aside.
2. Mince the strawberries for the vanilla cream, set aside.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degree.
5. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
6. In mixing bowl... - 146.591
Tofu Peach Shortcake
Reserve 4 peach slices for garnish; dice remaining peaches and set aside.
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine tofu, orange juice, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and process until smooth, , scraping down sides of container as... - 29.1296
1 In a bowl, sift the first 5 ingredients together.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3 In a small bowl, mix together egg and milk.
4 Add it to the dry ingredients, stir constantly until all flour is moistened.
5 Work the dough... - 44.5225
Strawberry Shortcake Miniatures
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized bowl, sift the baking powder, flour, soda and salt. Add the lemon rind and stir well.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add... - 42.5844
Strawberry Cooley can be used for topping off any desert and is great for making designs on top of your deserts. check it out all vegan and raw recipes - 26.9266
Everyday Cream Cheese Frosting
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add 1 cup of confectioners' sugar to blender; blend till smooth.
Add 1/4 cup sugar; blend till smooth.
Repeat with remaining sugar till mixture is of spreading consistency.
Frosts one 8- or... - 32.4018
Cafe Au Lait Cheesecake
Break zwieback into blender container; add cinnamon.
Blend to crumbs.
Remove and set aside.
Put cold water and gelatin in blender container; let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, brown sugar, and salt to container; blend till dissolved.
Add... - 48.5577
Rum Lime Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine % cup sugar, milk, flour, salt, margarine, lime rind, lime juice, extract and egg... - 40.007
Carob Almond Cake
Prepare one nine inch square pan by lightly oiling the bottom, then lining the pan with parchment or brown paper and oiling it lightly.
Let egg whites warm at room temperature about an hour.
Combine carob powder and boiling water in small bowl, stirring until... - 44.6221
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-l3-inch baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Combine prune puree, carrots,... - 45.8231
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 45.1801
Creamy Cinnamon Sauce
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, and chill thoroughly.
Serve over fresh fruit or angel food cake.
Store sauce in a covered container in refrigerator. - 22.9313
Miniature Rum Raisin Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
Mix cinnamon and sugar on a small plate and set aside.
Separate each biscuit into three layers.
Press both sides of each layer in cinnamon sugar.
Press each into a prepared... - 40.8707
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
3.Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, if using, in a bowl.
4.In a separate bowl, mix together the prune puree, milk, vanilla, egg... - 47.4502
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 39.5798
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and 3 tablespoons of the water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Place prune... - 44.3099
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Raspberry coffee cake is a fruited coffee cake. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, the raspberry coffee cake is flavored with orange and vanilla. Prepared with a flour, sugar, milk and egg batter, it is oven baked for a nice and fresh dessert. - 44.59
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 33.4136
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 38.7385
Tofu Prune Cake
Tofu Prune Cake is a healthy and tasty cake. Last weekend I surprised my vegetarian in laws with this when they made an unexpected visit. Needless to say, Tofu Prune Cake seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 35.9372
Papaya Layer Cake
1 As per the package directions, bake the angel food cake.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Papaya Fluff: Peel the papaya seed, and cut into chunks.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the papaya chunks and puree.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat the... - 40.4549
Mocha Carrot Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Stir in the carrots, the raisins, and, if desired, the walnuts.
2. Coat a 9-x-13-inch pan with... - 34.9984
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 48.9675
Blackberry Jam Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly coat the large tube pan with butter and dust with breadcrumbs.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves and allspice.
4) In a large bowl beat the butter with a hand blender,... - 47.1516
Orange And Date Coffee Cake
1. Grease and lightly flour an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan. Set pan aside. For topping, in a small mixing bowl stir together the 1/4 cup flour and the brown sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till mixture resembles... - 36.2509
Berry Glazed Picnic Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, lemon peel, and baking powder.
3) Using knife or putting the flour mixture in food processor, cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Prepare a... - 45.1314
Apricot Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Bring apricots, granulated sugar and water to boiling; then simmer, covered, until tender—10 minutes. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Press apricots and reserved liquid through sieve, or puree in electric blender. Add brown sugar,... - 48.2464
Gluten Free Crumb Cake
Look at this gluten free, eggless version of a classic coffee cake. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe for a moist and buttery crumb cake with a scrumptious crumb topping. The video also shares some great information regarding food allergies and... - 143.422
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda, then stir in the oats and sugar. Cut in the shortening and butter with a pastry blender or fork, until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Mix in just enough water to... - 27.594
Break 6 or 7 crackers into blender; blend till finely crushed.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Toss with crumbs.
Put next 8 ingredients in blender; blend till combined.
Pour over crumbs; mix.
Combine mixed candied fruits... - 48.5887
Triple Layer Strawberry Cake
1. Split cake in thirds horizontally using a serrated knife, place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on a platter. Arrange 1/2 cup strawberries on cake, spread with 11/2 cups yogurt, and top with middle cake layer. Repeat procedure with 1/2 cup strawberries and... - 23.6568
Spice Cake Mix
1) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt to sift together for 2 times.
2) With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening to the mixture until it looks like cornmeal.
3) Use to... - 38.475
Homemade Cake Mix
1) Use a very large bowl, to add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Use a pastry blender or fingertips to cut in shortening into the mixture until it becomes crumbly.
4) Use to prepare cake or store in airtight... - 34.7732
Strawberry Coffee Cake
Sift first 4 ingredients together.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender.
Combine egg and milk and add all at once to dry ingredients.
Spread dough in greased cake pan and arrange strawberries on top.
Combine remaining... - 44.8862
No-bake Fruitarian Cake
1) Take a pastry blender and blend together nuts, fruits and seeds. Pound the ingredients with a potato masher or heavy wooden spoon.
2) Flatten the mixture and roll in desiccated coconut or millet flakes.
3) Cut into pieces and serve. - 31.8157
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease and flour a 15 X 10" baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt. Mix well and set aside.
4) Using an electric blender, beat the... - 46.7582
Banana Pound Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingreidents
2. In a blender, add honey, vanilla, buttermilk ad bananas and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Add this mixture, along with beaten eggs, into the dry ingredients and stir lightly till well... - 42.6519
Carrot And Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl blend together egg yolks and sugar.
3) Mix vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
4) Add grated carrots, nuts and wheat germ.
5) Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
6)... - 39.6794
Crumb Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture for the topping.
2. Stir the baking powder, baking... - 34.1703
Berry Cream Coffee Cake
With a pastry blender, cut cream cheese and butter into biscuit mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in milk just until moistened.
Turn onto a floured board; knead 8-10 times or until dough is smooth.
On waxed paper, roll dough into a 12-in.x... - 37.3608
Cranberry Pistacnio Ice Cream Cake
Combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in spnngform pan.
Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, corn syrup, sugar and water.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat until the berries pop,... - 45.5075
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray an 8-inch square or round nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Into mixing bowl sift together 2 cups flour and the granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives... - 40.199
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 47.4339
New England Maple Walnut Cake
This New England Maple Walnut Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake with crunchy nuts for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this New England Maple Walnut Cake are welcome ! - 47.0697
Rich Chocolate Cake With Hazelnut.
Special occasion celebrations mean cake, so wow your guests with this impressive creation. This irresistibly moist cake is given the final touch with a luscious dollop of Chocolate Icing and fresh hazelnut. It is an impressive alternative to a birthday cake. - 148.826
Mocha Angel Food Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 325°F. Set a 10 x 4-inch straight-sided tube pan nearby.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces with a sharp heavy knife, none larger than 1/4 inch. (There will be smaller chips and crumbs;... - 37.9917
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
An electric blender is convenient for making fine crumbs or, put crackers in a plastic bag and crush fine with a rolling pin. (Packaged graham-cracker crumbs are available in most food stores.) - 25.3016
Magic Mocha Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two 8-by-8-by-2-inch layer-cake pans.
3) In a bowl, make cake mix according to package directions, add cinnamon to mix.
4) Bake the cake as per the package directions.
5) Take the cake out of... - 45.4285
Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
Measure flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into small bowl.
Mix with pastry blender.
Add shortening; cut in with pastry blender.
When like fine crumbs, add milk; mix lightly with fork until it comes together (it will be a sticky... - 41.9509
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
For crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and Oil in 9-inch pie plate.
Mix well with fork.
Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
For filling: Blend cheeses in food processor or blender", until completely... - 44.3109
Chocolate Shortcake With Mango Topping
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients with a pastry blender stirring well cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add yogurt and egg to flour mixture and stir just until dry... - 48.8098
Colossal Strawberry Shortcake
About 40 minutes before serving: Gently toss strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Into large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut... - 46.1704
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. For strawberry mixture: Combine berries and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. For biscuits: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in bowl. Cut in CRISCO with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all... - 45.2034
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 37.6269
Peach Pear Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
3. To make the Skinny Shortcakes
4. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
5. Cut in butter... - 50.7927
Eggless Sponge Cake
If you're looking for the recipe of sponge cake, then look no further. The chef uses tofu as an ingredient to make the sponge cake. Tofu helps to make the cake spongy and retains the moisture of the cake. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing sponge... - 106.896
Chocolate Cake Smoothie
This delicious smoothie can be adjusted to suit your needs in that stage your at right now or to share with others. - 95.6492
Beetroot And Chocolate Cake
How wild can you get with your desserts? Take a look at this beetroot and chocolate cake recipe video and think about it. Its probably the most twisted cake you would have laid your hands on. So if you are in for an adventure get on board. - 141.991
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 31.6968
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine all ingredients except garnishes in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
Place in pan of water and bake until firmly set, about 1... - 33.0365
English Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and nutmeg, saving some powdered sugar.
3) With a pastry blender, chop in shortening until mixture looks crumbled.
4) Whip egg and egg yolk and add in... - 47.5437
Almond Pears Or Cakes
Blanch the almonds by plunging them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
Remove and slip off the skins.
Using a food processor or blender, grind the almonds finely with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the breadcrumbs.
Beat the eggs with the orange flower or... - 36.5263
Orange Frosted Carrot Raisin Cake
Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with 1/2 teaspoon margarine each; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In mixing bowl combine remaining flour with the sugar and baking powder; stir in carrots, raisins, and... - 43.13
Eggless Sponge Fruit Cake
This wonderfully simple eggless cake recipe is the next to the best pick for vegans. Enjoy this healthy way to snack that checks on your cholesterol levels! - 51.0231
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 48.6959
1) In a blender, mix together salmon, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, pepper sauce, lemon juice, water.
2) Process until a coarse mixture is formed and all the ingredients are well combined.
3) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch cakes.
4)... - 42.602
Refrigerator Pineapple Cheese Cake
1) In the boiling water, dissolve the gelatin. Cool to lukewarm.
2) In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
3) Onto the bottom of a spring form pan, press this mixture and chill thoroughly, to form a crust.
4) In a blender, mix the... - 47.4201
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 36.4259
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and dust flour on two 8 or 9X1 1/2" round layer pans OR a 13X9X2" oblong pan.
2) Into a large bowl, sift together cake flour or all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, all spice,... - 43.2061
Maple Oat Bran Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cakepan heavily with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, stir well combining oat bran, flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a pastry blender cut in... - 49.1143
Cake Flour Banana Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 9 ½ by 5 ½ by 2 ½ bread pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat cream and sugar well, until fluffy.
4) Fold in the eggs, flour, soda and salt, and mix well.
5) Mix in the bananas, vanilla... - 43.018
Healthy Blender Cake Recipes By Category
Healthy Blender Cake Dish: