- » Healthy Bean Salad
Healthy Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy bean salad recipes.
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Three Bean Salad
Do you enjoy eating beans? Did you know that beans have a great deal of nutritional value? Here is a video showing you how to make a great bean salad. This salad comes highly recommended due to its health benefits. The recipe calls for 3 different varieties... - 118.947
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 118.11
Black Bean Salad Fiesta
How about a nice colorful bowl of salad? This salad is rich in protein and fiber and is low fat. This salad has black bean as its main ingredient, but has loads of other ingredients too. Full of flavor, this is a must try. Watch the video, and try it out! - 116.721
Moong And Carrot Salad
Ranjani Shakar shares a crisp and flavorful sprouted moong and carrot salad recipe. - 108.135
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 105.368
Black Bean Salad For Holiday Treat
Next time when unexpected guests stop in, tune into this recipe video to whomp a quick and flavorful treat. Long on flavor and short on prep time, this delicious, flavorful bean salad includes a cooked black beans, steamed whole kernel corn, fresh zucchini,... - 103.62
Sweet Spinach And Bean Sprouts
Whether you are health conscious or not! Here is a recipe you will enjoy this. A great salad with bean sprouts and spinach and some lovely sauces too! Some tips on how to personalize your salad. - 102.629
Healthy Lamb Loin Chops With Bulgur Bean Salad And Olive Gremolata
This is an amazing healthier alternative to pork or beef, a recipe for anyone who likes lamb. Grilled lamb loin chops are a healthier pick to regular loin chops. This grilled lamb loin recipe is proof that simple is sometimes best. Healthy ingredients used to... - 100.202
Black Bean And Corn Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a must try salad recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare this wonderful Black Bean and Corn Salad that is indeed impressive. It is a great combination of taste and health. Watch this video now to try the recipe in... - 98.468
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 97.8679
Healthy Hearty Three-bean Salad
Need something to eat but hate to stand over the stove and cook up something? Try Betty’s lean, mean three-bean salad. These crowd pleasers are the perfect way to complete any meal –holiday or regular. Watch this video, master the recipe, and let this... - 96.6523
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Liz's Famous Corn Bean And Tomato Salad
Summer is the time for barbecues in the backyard. This very simple, fresh sweet corn, tomato and black bean salad, dressed with a cilantro and lime dressing is a light, citrusy and a perfect complement to just about any meat you take off the barbecue. Its... - 88.1731
Christmas Bean Salad
1.Chop both peppers, basil and green onion.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix white beans, peppers, green onion, basil and add balsamic vinegar ,salt and pepper for the dressing.
3.Serve with your favorite main dish. - 86.5397
Healthy Fava Bean Salad
Salads are one great way to include healthy food in your diet. This summer, healthy, nutritious vegetarian salad is one side dish that will complement almost any meal and is a great way to add variety to your meal. For inspirations, follow this impressive... - 73.1433
Cannellini Bean Salad
Cook up this particularly easy salad! Chef Marshall learnt this from his mother in law and shares with his users! See the video on making this super fast salad! - 71.1825
Canned Black And White Bean Salad
Travelling and looking for a quick recipe to make in your RV? Here's a video recipe we suggest by CookbookMan. A healthy bean salad that uses very few ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Stock on some bean cans you can create magic using it. - 70.7586
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.8168
Green Bean Salad
Snip off the ends of 3 lb. French green beans.
Wash in hot water immediately before cooking.
Using a very large saucepan, boil 4 3/4 pints water and 2 tablespoons of salt.
Drop beans, a handful at a time, into the rapidly boiling water.
Then bring back to a... - 47.6518
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 45.1624
Curried Bean And Rice Salad
Remove strings from beans; wash beans thoroughly, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place beans and water to cover in a medium sauce-pan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; drain and cool.
Combine 1 cup... - 44.3239
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 43.9288
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.9756
Green Bean Salad
1.Allow the beans to cool.
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2.Mix beans with scallions and pimento.
3.Add the dressing and refrigerate the salad for 4 hours.
4.Serve cold on lettuce leaves after mixing with parsley. - 41.5076
Soak the beans overnight.
Add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker. Be sure not to over-cook the beans.
Drain the cooked beans.
Mix the vinegar and sugar and boil until the sugar melts.
Pour this mixture over the beans.
Slice the onions and... - 40.9281
Three Bean Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together beans while still hot, with parsley and scallions
2. In a small saucepan, add vinegar and heat, add tamari, honey and tahini when the vinegar begins to boil
3. Simmer for a minutes, stirring to blend and pour it... - 40.831
Green Bean Salad
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine beans with pepper, scallion, sprouts and celery.
3) Toss well with creamy garlic dressing until well coated.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled... - 39.5625
Easy Garlic Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight; drain, rinse and cover with water
2. In a saucepan, cook the beans till tender
3. In a small bowl, mix together celery, scallions, garlic and parsley and toss with the beans along with Vinaigrette... - 37.8128
Healthy Three Bean Salad
1) Open the cans of beans and drain.
2) Slice the onion and mix all the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4) Goes great with oven fried fish. - 37.427
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 33.3293
Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 31.8107
Baked Beans And Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In shallow 2-cup casserole combine beans, tomato sauce, ketchup, molasses, and mustard; mix well.
Stir in rice and bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes. - 30.2584
Healthy Tuscan Bean Salad
1. Rinse beans and pick over to remove any grit. Place in a medium saucepan, add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches, and bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover pan, and let beans soak 1 hour. Drain beans; rinse out pan.
2. Return... - 28.4535
Citrus Green Bean Salad
In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. In jar with a tight fitting lid, shake together all remaining ingredients. Toss beans with dressing shortly before serving. Serve at room... - 27.697
Corn And Black Bean Salad
Toss together ingredients, except pepper. Generously sprinkle salad with black pepper. Cover and refrigerate. This salad improves upon sitting. - 26.1315
Tomato Bean Salad
Combine all 3 ingredients in bowl.
Turn into serving bowl. - 24.2266
Four Bean Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the beans, chopped onions and pepper.
2. Add in agave syrup, vinegar and pepper powder. toss it well.
3. Serve it as an healthy appetizer. - 0
Bean Salad - Fresh, Healthy And Spicy
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bell pepper. Sauté for a few seconds and season with turmeric powder.
2. Add in the tomato and season with salt and pepper, followed by kidney beans, some water and vinegar. Check... - 0