- » Healthy Batter
Healthy Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy batter recipes.
Bran Batter Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, stir together 1 cup flour, all-Bran cereal, sugar, salt, and yeast. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and heat water, milk and margarine to a temperature of 115 -... - 44.4185
Whole Wheat Batter Rolls
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water, Add unbleached flour, salt, Italian seasoning, butter, honey, and molasses; beat well.
Stir in whole wheat flour, blending well.
Cover; let rise 30 minutes.
Punch dough down, Reserve about 1/2 cup... - 40.8597
You May Also Like!
Calorie Counters Crepe Batter
Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, blend in a blender, or whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
If batter separates, stir gently before cooking.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in traditional pan - 24.1397
Heart-healthy Beer Battered Shrimp
Who doesn't love a crunchy fried shrimp? This recipe is the heart-healthy version of the southern classic, that takes virtually fat-free shrimp out of the deep fryer and pan-fries them in a little bit of canola oil instead. These beer battered shrimp are... - 126.2
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4417
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 1 -mixing The Cake Batter
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey Hawkins as she mixes dark chocolate with eggs and other flavors as she begins to make the cake. Watch the following video... - 108.098
Add the grain mix and raisins to the boiling water.
Bring to a boil again.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let sit overnight.
The next morning it is ready to eat.
For a nuttier flavor, dry roast the whole grain a few minutes and then grind it in a blender or a... - 26.2127
Beef In Batter
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt, cayenne and nutmeg together into it.
3. Add the beaten eggs to it slowly a little at a time and beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth.
4. Chill the... - 42.1516
Prawns Fried In Batter
1. Prepare a batter with flour, yolk of egg, milk, seasoning and salad oil. Mix well and set aside.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly. Drain on cloth to dry.
3. Beat white of egg stiffly and fold into the batter.
4. Heat enough fat to deep... - 37.835
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Use a shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole to grease evenly. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, pour in 2 1/2 cups milk.
4) Place over heat to scald the milk.
5) In a bowl, combine Corn Bread or Corn Muffin Mix... - 38.788
Healthy Batter Recipes By Category