- » Healthy Batter
Healthy Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy batter recipes.
Bran Batter Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, stir together 1 cup flour, all-Bran cereal, sugar, salt, and yeast. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and heat water, milk and margarine to a temperature of 115 -... - 45.7895
Whole Wheat Batter Rolls
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water, Add unbleached flour, salt, Italian seasoning, butter, honey, and molasses; beat well.
Stir in whole wheat flour, blending well.
Cover; let rise 30 minutes.
Punch dough down, Reserve about 1/2 cup... - 42.2965
You May Also Like!
Calorie Counters Crepe Batter
Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, blend in a blender, or whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
If batter separates, stir gently before cooking.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in traditional pan - 26.7013
Heart-healthy Beer Battered Shrimp
Who doesn't love a crunchy fried shrimp? This recipe is the heart-healthy version of the southern classic, that takes virtually fat-free shrimp out of the deep fryer and pan-fries them in a little bit of canola oil instead. These beer battered shrimp are... - 124.536
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 1 -mixing The Cake Batter
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey Hawkins as she mixes dark chocolate with eggs and other flavors as she begins to make the cake. Watch the following video... - 104.812
Add the grain mix and raisins to the boiling water.
Bring to a boil again.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let sit overnight.
The next morning it is ready to eat.
For a nuttier flavor, dry roast the whole grain a few minutes and then grind it in a blender or a... - 27.1381
Beef In Batter
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt, cayenne and nutmeg together into it.
3. Add the beaten eggs to it slowly a little at a time and beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth.
4. Chill the... - 44.7187
Beat eggs and milk, then add to sifted flour.
Add baking powder and salt.
Mix and beat well.
Makes slightly over 2 cups. - 25.0169
Easy Frying Batter For Fish
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a basin.
2. Make a well in the centre. Add the liquid and mix in the flour gradually. Beat to a smooth mixture. - 23.6037
1. In a bowl mix flour, salt, water and oil to make a smooth paste.
2. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten white of egg.
3. Use for fruit fritters, kromeskies, small fillets of fish. - 24.5109
Healthy Batter Recipes By Category