- » Healthy Banana Pancake
Healthy Banana Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana pancake recipes.
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 94.6879
Healthy Banana-nut-cottage Cheese Pancakes
Impress your family with this elegant-looking, nutritious , delicious pancakes filled with bananas, nuts and cottage cheese. Tasty, filling and easy to make, this pancake could be a great way to jump-start your day. This video presents a simple yet sumptuous... - 74.7149
Banana And Walnut Pancakes With Honey
Pancakes are energizing breakfast preparations coupled with taste as well as nutrition. Check out how to make Banana and Walnut pancakes in a simple way with just a few ingredients to serve with honey or any favored fruit topping! - 102.125
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares oatmeal banana pancakes, a hearty, healthy, and above all scrumptious breakfast! Oh, and there's a little surpise in this episode ;) - 0
Banana-Oatmeal Pancakes is an easy to prepare breakfast recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.2273
Vegan Banana Pecan Pancake
This is a very easy and quick dish to make. It is healthy for you, and is complete vegan. The best part about having a dish with bananas in it, is that they are an egg substitute. One half banana is equal to one egg. For a quick and easy fix, this is the... - 36.2039
Banana Pecan Pancakes
These Banana Pecan Pancakes are a yummy snack ! Try out these Banana Pecan pancakes for your family this eveing and tell me if you like them ! - 43.5144
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9994
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 72.9062
Kendall Bites!! Banana Pancakes For Dr Sam's Retreat!
Being raw doesn’t mean you miss out on the good things in life. So here is a breakfast with pancakes and ice cream…raw! Pancakes not cooked over a flame? Yes…Kendall shows you how to make these one of a kind treats. - 73.0388
Add buttermilk, eggs and sugar; blend well.
Add flour and soda; beat thoroughly.
Add melted butter.
Pour onto greased hot griddle; cook on both sides until brown.
Serve with butter and powdered sugar. - 33.9036
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Mini Blueberry Banana Pancakes
1. Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and vanilla in a bowl. Stir in blueberries and banana.
2. Combine syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl or pitcher.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet or seasoned griddle over medium heat; lightly coat... - 30.8076
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, mashed bananas, egg whites, and maple syrup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder and barley.
3. Stir the milk mixture into the flour, but do not over mix.
4. Coat a nonstick frying... - 45.9421
1. In a large bowl, combine flours and baking powder along with the salt, then whisk properly to combine the ingredeints thoroughly then make a small hole in the center of the dry ingredients
2. In another bowl, whisk the next 4 ingredeints together,... - 46.1453
Healthy Fruit Loaves With Oats
Are you in search of a great and super healthy breakfast recipe? Look no further. Watch Chef Amy prepare these really easy and delicious Healthy Fruit Loaves with Oats. That’s not all, the chef also demonstrates the process of making flapjacks from the same... - 82.3327
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 92.8668
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.1473
Ihop Caramel Banana Pancakes
1. Preheat the griddle to about 350 to 375 F.
2. Peel the banana, and slice thinly.
3. Break the egg in a small bowl, beat well and aside.
4. In a saucepan, cook the banana pudding as per the packet instructions.
5. In a large bowl, put... - 0
Banana Pecan Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a whisk, blend together so the dry ingredients are uniformly distributed.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and oil.
Mix well and add to the flour... - 49.9048
Baby Buttermilk Pancakes With Sticky Bananas & Brazils
1. Place the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and vanilla seeds in a food processor and pulse briefly to blend. Add the egg yolks, butter, buttermilk and milk, then whizz to a smooth batter, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or... - 38.0224
Healthy Deboucheur Pancakes
How to cook Déboucheur pancakes made with oats and filled with fresh fruits. Quick, easy and healthy. - 98.5998
Want to enjoy some healthy pancakes? In this video, Chef buff is experimenting with pancake to make it healthy. He uses splenda, maple syrup and packaged egg whites and tops the pancakes with chopped bananas. - 88.495
Egg Substitute Banana Pancakes
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and soda, stirring well.
Add banana, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 34.0198
Baked Banana With Apricot Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. Place banana with their skins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Split the skin and scoop the flesh out.
4. Mash well and mix with lemon juice and pecan nuts.
5. Divide into 4... - 50.5351
Banana, Maple And Lime Pancakes
1. Beat together the flour, egg white, milk and water until smooth and bubbly. Chill until needed.
2. Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan and pour in enough batter just to coat the base. Swirl it around the pan to coat evenly.
3. Cook until... - 41.2188
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
These Banana Bites are simple, healthy, and easy to prepare. In this video we show you how simple it is to create a delicious meal that is not only great for toddlers and kids, but adults as well. - 111.974
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Peachy Banana Crepes
1 Prepare the Peach sauce: In a medium-size saucepan, add peach puree and honey.
2 In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
3 Gradually stir into the puree.
4 Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture... - 47.1895
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 34.711
German Oven Pancakes
Combine in blender.
Put 1/4 cube of margarine in pie pan.
Pour in batter.
Bake at 400Â° for 30-35 minutes.
Serve with bananas, strawberries or orange sauce. - 33.5895
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421
Funny Face Pancakes
1. To pancake mix, in medium bowl, add milk, egg, and salad oil. Stir until pancake mix is just moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. Skillet is hot enough when a little cold water dropped onto skillet rolls off... - 32.9695
Mixed Fruit Oat Pancakes
Delicious pancakes is what you are craving for then follow Roberto and watch the video to create fruity oatmeal pancakes which are a great Sunday breakfast. They will be loved by adult and kids alike for sure. - 95.6671
Peel and slice bananas.
Melt butter in frying pan, add sugar, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil, add sliced bananas; reduce heat, simmer until tender; stir occasionally.
Stir in cream, pour over pancakes. - 21.9756
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 40.2838
Green Pea Pankis
Green pea pankis are pancake like preparation made with rice and lentil flour along with green peas. Flavored with cumin and coriander and moistened with curd, the green pea pankis are coked on a griddle between banana leaves and best served hot with green... - 47.3466
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 95.523
Gently mix flaked coconut with banana; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
Heat half of the butter in a 1-inch omelet pan or skillet until butter sizzles.
Pour in half of the egg mixture.
Tilt pan while lifting edges of... - 40.3548
Honey Yogurt Tofu Sauce
1) Use a food processor with steel blade or a blender, to add all the ingredients.
2) Process the items to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer to a bowl, and let it mellow for at least an hour, before serving.
4) Serve the sauce with fresh... - 31.549
Paal Ada Pradhaman
Palada Pradhaman is a native Kerala dessert. The traditional dish is made specially during Kerala festival of Onam. Ada is an ingredient made of rice which gives the dessert its unqiue flavor. - 46.5269