- » Healthy Banana Oatmeal
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana oatmeal recipes.
Healthy Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Join Shannon Sodano, nutritionist plus fitness and yoga instructor, who leads seminars and health retreats to offer ways to balance out your healthy living. - 109.861
Banana-Oatmeal Pancakes is an easy to prepare breakfast recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.4275
Banana Walnut Oatmeal
Perfect Sunday breakfast. A perfect video to prepare classic oatmeal with banana and walnut. Its creamy and crunchy and filled with nutrients. This gives a perfect start to a day and make you feel wholesome the day long. A healthy and delicious morning treat... - 105.698
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares oatmeal banana pancakes, a hearty, healthy, and above all scrumptious breakfast! Oh, and there's a little surpise in this episode ;) - 115.073
Oats And Banana Bowl
Because I've received nothing but great comments when I started the cooking with Jess, I decided to continue!
The next couple of videos will be videos of my favorite breakfasts!
Today you get to see how I make my banana, peanut butter oatmeal.
This is my GO... - 102.715
Oatmeal With Banana Chip Breakfast
Looking for some simple and healthy breakfast recipes? This video will suit you jut fine. Watch it to learn this full of health and taste oatmeal with banana chip breakfast. Do not give it a miss. - 78.4317
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 129.921
Oatmeal Banana Cake
The oatmeal banana cake is a simple dessert cake made with ripe bananas and rolled oats. Baked simply with a cake dough prepared with wheat flour, oats, eggs and vanilla, the oatmeal banana cake is also flavored with a hint of both nutmeg and cinnamon. - 45.5983
Raw Oatmeal Breakfast
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your list of breakfast and snack options. If you tired of shakes, try this. You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw breakfast oatmeal. It is so hearty and... - 121.567
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
1) Take the walnuts to chop finely.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream together. Stir in mashed bananas to this mixture.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients and combine well with the wet mixture.
4) Add oatmeal, seeds, raisins and... - 48.1857
Banana Oatmeal Drops
Cream together shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Stir in banana and lemon juice.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Mix in oats and walnuts.
Drop from a teaspoon onto greased baking... - 46.0977
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the oats, flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
3. Lightly beat the egg yolks and stir in the hot milk. Beat until very light and thick. Beat in the oil, vanilla, and mashed banana. Sprinkle the dry ingredients over... - 33.9066
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add oats, mashed bananas and egg; mix thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet coated with cooking... - 40.2564
Banana-Oatmeal Drops are one of the cookies that can be made when you wish to eat something healthy and tasty for snacks. Also, the banana oatmeal drops are a great way to use over ripe bananas skillfully. - 49.4154
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 103.63
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Into large mixing bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in rolled oats.
Put milk, egg, and salad oil in blender container.
Holding peeled banana over blender, cut fruit into container.
Blend till mixture is smooth.
Pour banana mixture... - 42.8602
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In large bowl combine the first six dry ingredients.
3) Stir thoroughly to mix.
4) Make a well in the center of the mixture.
5) In small bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and bananas to the... - 44.5068
Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Shannon Sodano found this recipe for Oatmeal Banana cookies that people have been enjoying on and off the cleanse since!" - 96.6903
Oatmeal Banana Bread
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in bananas and milk.
Add dry ingredients, all at once, stirring just till moistened.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350°... - 35.6883
Oatmeal Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Butter 18 muffin cups.
3) In a mixer bowl, combine butter or oil, eggs, bananas, and honey.
4) Mix together yogurt and baking soda and add to first mixture.
5) Cream well.
6) Add flour to creamed mixture,... - 41.7422
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 45.8218
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 34.4273
Banana Oatmeal Bread
Combine Rolled Oats Mix and sugar.
Add mashed bananas, stirring well.
Add egg to mixture.
Put dough in greased 9-x 5- x 3-inch loafpan and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until light brown. - 30.4489
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 113.023
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium speed. Combine banana, oats, and milk,- add to sugar mixture, beating well. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,- level with a knife. Combine flour,... - 29.8729
Oatmeal Sheet Cake
1) Into a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, water, baking powder, oil, banana, almonds and raisins
2) Into a greased square baking tin, pour the batter
3) Bake the cake at 450 F for 20 minutes - 37.2195
Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
When looking for a quick, high-protein breakfast that can be whomped up in a matter of minutes, this yummy breakfast smoothie will make for an excellent choice. Lee Hayward blends a delicious, protein-dense creamy, yummy smoothie that is just the best choice... - 92.3711
I Drink My Morning Oatmeal
1. In a blender, pulse oats well to make oat flour.
2. Add banana and blueberries.
3. Add hemp protein powder and soy milk. Blend it well.
4. Serve it chilled. - 125.489
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.541
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 129.538
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking sheet with a 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add the butter and egg. Beat well to get a creamy mixture.
3) Gradually add in the banana, vanilla, brown sugar and orange zest, one by... - 47.4605
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 118.103
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 136.647
Triple Berry Oatmeal Muesli
1. Preheat oven to 3500F
2. On a cookie sheet, spread out the almonds and the oats
3. Bake this for 18-20 minutes.
4. Stir occasionally to make sure that everything is browned completely
5. Cool the mixture
6. In another bowl, mix the... - 42.7238
Yummy Breakfast Oats
1. In a medium sized bowl, add in the oats.
2. In a pot, bring the water to a boil and pour over oats.
3. Cover the oats with a small plate and let it 'cook' for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, stir in the cinnamon, wheat germ, flax seed, banana,... - 111.777
More Bites On The Run
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mashed banana, cinnamon, applesauce, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir... - 90.9736
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.695
Four Healthy Smoothies
For a hot summer season, these smoothie recipes are wonderful. Try these healthy recipes for a great energy boost - 97.2766
Banana Ginger Parkin
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Grease and line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in cake tin.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger, then stir in the oatmeal. Melt the sugar, margarine and syrup in a saucepan, then stir into the flour... - 39.6163
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 102.069
Praline Banana Tart
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5)... - 41.8104
Preparing Banana Bread
In this video I show you how I prepare a basic sugar free banana bread. I avoid refined sugar on this recipe and replace it with some agave syrup or honey, they work perfectly!
The best way to use those old bananas you have lying around. Complete this bread... - 107.528
Banana Mixed Grain Cookies
Beat margarine, sugar, and egg until light and fluffy.
Stir in banana and flavoring until smooth.
Add salt, baking powder, and spices and stir thoroughly.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until well combined, adding nuts last.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Preheat... - 44.0479
Nutrition - Smoothies
Healthy, nutritional smoothies can help boost the immune system. Watch our video for a delicious smoothie recipe. - 115.58
Grind the oatmeal and rice in the container of an electric blender until they are fine and powdery.
Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture is fairly uniform in texture.
To prepare 1 serving, combine 2 tablespoons of the cereal... - 28.9443
Wheat Berry Muesli
Soak wheat berries in water for at least 12 hours.
Soak oatmeal in water for 30 minutes.
Drain wheat and oatmeal, reserving liquid for soup or gravy.
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
Grate apple quarters, including the peel, and slice... - 35.5713
Ice Cream Cookie Sundaes
1. Break cookies into small pieces. Arrange a layer of cookie pieces in the bottom of each dish. With the small spoon, put some of the ice cream topping over the cookie pieces. Save the rest of the topping until Step 3.
2. Peel the banana. Slice it with the... - 27.8625
Swiss Fruit Cereal
This swiss fruit cereal is a rolled oat cereal recipe made with milk. Combined together, and sweetened to taste, the swiss fruit and oat cereal can be served with fruits of choice and is a healthy breakfast for all. - 21.4278
Cookiemonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 129.412