- » Healthy Banana Mix Drink
Healthy Banana Mix Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana mix drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana mix drink recipes.
All Nighter Drink
Slice the banana and roughly chop the strawberries.
Freeze the fruit for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen fruit and the orange juice in a blender and process until thick.
Decorate with strawberries, if liked. - 28.2922
Acher Shaker Drink
Juice the strawberries and pineapple.
Pour the juice into a blender add the banana and a couple of ice cubes and process. - 26.3057
Banana-Mango Smoothie is a delicious smoothie version. An easy to make smoothie recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 27.3228
Blend together all the ingredients with a couple of ice cubes for a silky, satisfying smoothie.
To serve decorate with slices of mango. - 26.0825
Dixie Sparkle Drink
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and the water
2) Bring to a boil and to dissolve the sugar
3) Cook for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature
4) In the saucepan, combine the sugar syrup, bananas, lemon juice and the orange juice and the... - 39.4558
Put the banana, orange juice and sunflower seeds into a blender with a few ice cubes and process until smooth. - 24.8846
Juice the carrot and orange.
Whizz in a blender with the banana, apricot and some ice cubes.
Decorate with slices of banana, if liked. - 27.8647
Tropical Banana Sundae
1) Into the blender, add the banana, coconut, milk, honey and cinnamon and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and sprinkle in some cocoa powder over the top
3) Serve immediately alternatively the fruits can be chilled... - 33.7749
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.3691
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 35.074
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 111.384
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 35.1626
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.079
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 42.4896
Fabulous Fruit Drink
This fabulous fruit drink is a fresh fruit drink made with blended fruits along with apple juice. Made along with ice, the fabulous fruit drink is a chilled drink and best served in the summer. - 27.3091
1. In a blender, place the ingredeints, blend properly for 30 sceonds
2. Serve immediately in stemmed glasses along with orange slice decorated on the top - 25.0771
Banana Coffee Shake
Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth in blender or processor .
Add sugar if desired.
Pour into wine glasses or goblets.
Garnish each serving with shaved chocolate. - 25.9156
Dairy Free Banana Berry Breakfast
1) In a blender add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Blend at medium speed until smooth.
3) Serve immediately. - 29.206
Mrs North's Cooler
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend them together for 30 seconds
2. Serve immediately over ice - 26.8995
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7788
Banana Orange Slush
1) Except mint mix well all the ingredients.
2) Allow to chill for 24 hours, stirring occasionally and freeze overnight until firm.
3) Fifteen to twenty minutes before serving, remove from freezer so that the mixture is slushy.
4) If wished,... - 40.2864
Soy Banana Smoothie
Be as healthy as possible with the soy banana collagen smoothie. Boost your health, your skin and your energy levels with this healthy drink. - 106.64
Health Kick Punch
1) Combine the orange juice, lemongs, sliced bananas, pineapple, light rum, honey, liqueur, grenadine syrup and Angostura bitter together. Stir the mixture well.
2) In the container of an electric blender, pour the punch mix, 1/3rd at a time, and blend... - 42.9917
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 45.1221
Three Fruit Drink
1) Mix well all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
2) Continue blending till the mixture is frothy and chill.
3) Serve cold. - 33.4603
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.0716
Place the carrots, figs, orange and ginger in the juicer and whizz together.
Put the juice into a blender with the banana and 2 ice cubes and process for 20 seconds.
Add more ice cubes and decorate with sliced figs, if liked. - 29.8556
Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Add Sugar in Boiling milk and boil it for 2 more min.
Take the milk from the heat and keep a side to cool.
Add Fruite juice and colour in cold milk.
Mix the milk with hand blender.
keep the milk in refrigerator for 10min.
The... - 35.3397
High Protein Milk
This High Protein Milk is so very energizing and very tasty . I love this fruit and milk assortment as an evening drink after exercising when I'm thoroughly fatigued. Try out this High Protein Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5956
Slice the banana and roughly chop the mango flesh.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen banana and mango in a blender with the yogurt and pineapple juice.
Process until smooth, serve in a glass and decorate with pineapple chunks, if... - 32.3453
Slice the bananas and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen bananas, soya milk, ground almonds and cinnamon in a blender; add the honey, if using, and process until thick and frothy.
Pour into glasses, add a couple of ice cubes and... - 28.5045
Round The Clock
Roughly chop the avocado flesh and slice the banana.
Place with the milk in a blender and process to make a high-energy smoothie.
Pour into a glass, and add a couple of ice cubes. - 27.914
Vita Passion Crush
1. In a bowl blend all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Serve immediately over cracked ice. - 30.2892
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.1678
Banana shake …a splendid way to begin your day. A drink that provides you all the energy you need to go on with the rest of the day. Enjoy the goodness of fruits in a way that you would love. - 34.0207
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) To a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Mix in the wheat germ.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
5) In an oiled loaf pan, place... - 48.2956
As refreshing as the name sounds, fruit lassi has always been a heartthrob of Indian summers. The yogurt has its own cooling effect and the fruits give you that refreshment and the energy to go on for a long day. Follow the video to see how you can make a... - 95.4531
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.6296
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 44.9589
Zachary's Own Shake
1) Into a blender, mix the milk, carob powder, honey, banana, lecithin, vanilla extract and peanut butter and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve
3) Serve immediately - 35.7427
Fresh Fruit Frappe
1.In the container of the blender, put in the lemon, banana and blend to smoothness.
2.Add in rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, pour in the frappe and serve garnished with fresh mint. - 40.2884
Taro Latte is extremely easy to make and it only requires two ingredients...mashed taro and warm soy milk. It is high in potassium, just like bananas. Just make sure to thoroughly boil them before consuming. This drink is good during the cold season. It... - 110.61
Put all the ingredients in a blender with 2 ice cubes and blend until smooth. - 24.2374
Fruit Salad With Madeira Sauce
Put the fruit and nuts in a serving dish and chill for 1 hour.
Mix together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and Madeira in a heatproof mixing bowl.
Place over a pan of simmering water and whisk until the mixture is thick and pale and will make a ribbon trail on... - 38.7922
Yummy is the least I can say about this delicious Marshmallow Ambrosia. A splendid mix of pineapple,marshmallows, banana and pecans. - 31.735
Fruit And Honey Punch
1. Start by skinning the oranges, also chop it roughly and discard the seeds, also chop the banana and pineapple
2. In a blender, place the orange along with the honey and 1/2 grape juice, blend together thoroughly
3. In a large jug,... - 34.5738
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.1314
Raw Strawberry Pro Optimal Whey Protein Shake Recipe
Mercola.com founder, Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious raw, strawberry protein shake using raw eggs, raw milk and Dr. Mercola's Pro Optimal Whey protein mix. - 91.8616
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend for 30 seconds, until the ingredeints turn smooth
2. Serve in long glass topped with a slice of lime - 26.2465
Roughly chop the bananas and put into a blender.
Add the berries and pour in the cranberry juice.
Blend until smooth, Add the yogurt for a thicker creamier drink. - 26.8861
Protein is one of the most important nutrients that forms the basic framework of body strength. One of the easiest ways to glut on protein is to drink nectar protein everyday. This video gives you a snippet of this high protein drink. - 92.3176
Kale Collard Green Smoothie
1. Wash and clean the collard greens and kale leaves.
2. Cut the apple in half.
3. In a vita mix or any other high speed blender, add the pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, water, apple, banana, collard greens and finally the kale.
4. Blend well... - 0
Chocolate Tofu Nutritional Shake
Combine ingredients in blender, 1/2 at a time; whirl until smooth and creamy.
Wonderful as a complete protein breakfast drink or for snack any time.
Any fresh fruit in season such as berries, cantaloupe or papaya can be substituted for the... - 33.3955
Paleo Everyday Cookies
I'm trying out a recipe from The Paleo Parents new book 'Eat Like A Dinosaur', And it's goooooood. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 115.359