- » Healthy Banana Mix Drink
Healthy Banana Mix Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana mix drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana mix drink recipes.
Banana-Mango Smoothie is a delicious smoothie version. An easy to make smoothie recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 28.4779
All Nighter Drink
Slice the banana and roughly chop the strawberries.
Freeze the fruit for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen fruit and the orange juice in a blender and process until thick.
Decorate with strawberries, if liked. - 29.5385
Acher Shaker Drink
Juice the strawberries and pineapple.
Pour the juice into a blender add the banana and a couple of ice cubes and process. - 27.5428
Fast And Healthy Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Smoothie for breakfast? Always a great way to start the day! This video demonstrates a simple 3-ingredient recipe. Totally healthy made with all fresh ingredients. Watch the video and learn exactly how to do. Ready in minutes, this is the way to good health!! - 117.971
Blend together all the ingredients with a couple of ice cubes for a silky, satisfying smoothie.
To serve decorate with slices of mango. - 27.0665
Dixie Sparkle Drink
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and the water
2) Bring to a boil and to dissolve the sugar
3) Cook for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature
4) In the saucepan, combine the sugar syrup, bananas, lemon juice and the orange juice and the... - 40.0851
Put the banana, orange juice and sunflower seeds into a blender with a few ice cubes and process until smooth. - 26.2279
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 37.0699
Juice the carrot and orange.
Whizz in a blender with the banana, apricot and some ice cubes.
Decorate with slices of banana, if liked. - 30.0528
Banana And Mango Smoothie
Treat your friends to this delicious summer cooler, the Banana and Mango Smoothie. You would have no trouble at all in preparing it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this banana and mango smoothie recipe. - 34.4062
Tropical Banana Sundae
1) Into the blender, add the banana, coconut, milk, honey and cinnamon and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and sprinkle in some cocoa powder over the top
3) Serve immediately alternatively the fruits can be chilled... - 33.0393
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.5509
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
Peel and slice the banana and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Put the banana, milk and peanut butter or tahini paste in a blender and process until smooth. - 25.6973
Anti Aging Banana, Avocado And Vegetable Smoothie
For a tasty smoothie recipe, watch this video and learn to make a 100% vegan, healthy drink that can be whipped up within seconds! Here's a secret, the smoothie can actually have an anti aging effect on your skin! - 90.3031
Banana And Mango Smoothie
Slice the banana and roughly chop the mango flesh.
Put with the orange juice, milk and fromage frais into a blender and process until smooth.
Pour into a glass, and add a couple of ice cubes to chill. - 32.3644
Cranberry, Banana And Sesame Smoothie
Process the cranberries and lemon juice in a blender until the berries are finely chopped.
Add the banana and sesame seeds then puree, scraping the mixture down from the sides of the bowl if necessary.
Add the yogurt and milk, processing until smooth and... - 35.3869
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 109.746
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 37.7033
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.0978
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
Fabulous Fruit Drink
This fabulous fruit drink is a fresh fruit drink made with blended fruits along with apple juice. Made along with ice, the fabulous fruit drink is a chilled drink and best served in the summer. - 29.3701
1. In a blender, place the ingredeints, blend properly for 30 sceonds
2. Serve immediately in glasses along with banana slice decorated on the top - 27.3962
Banana Coffee Shake
Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth in blender or processor .
Add sugar if desired.
Pour into wine glasses or goblets.
Garnish each serving with shaved chocolate. - 27.2878
Dairy Free Banana Berry Breakfast
1) In a blender add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Blend at medium speed until smooth.
3) Serve immediately. - 30.7467
Mrs North's Cooler
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend them together for 30 seconds
2. Serve immediately over ice and cherry - 28.3862
Xagave Mixed Berry Watermelon Smoothie
1. In blender, add mixed berries, watermelon, yogurt, agave, and banana. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a glass and serve immediately. - 0
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Banana Orange Slush
1) Except mint mix well all the ingredients.
2) Allow to chill for 24 hours, stirring occasionally and freeze overnight until firm.
3) Fifteen to twenty minutes before serving, remove from freezer so that the mixture is slushy.
4) If wished,... - 39.9243
Soy Banana Smoothie
Be as healthy as possible with the soy banana collagen smoothie. Boost your health, your skin and your energy levels with this healthy drink. - 92.9427
Vegas Style Superfood Smoothie
Looking for a smoothie recipe that is packed with everything good, is healthy and very tasty? Then watch this video and learn to make a quick Vegas style superfood smoothie that has the goodness of fruits and Vita Mix and the yumminess of a regular sweet... - 108.921
Healthy Sweet Vegetable Smoothie
Vegetable smoothies can be extremely healthy and low in sugar. Fruits and vegetables help you stay healthy and this smoothie has both. This smoothie is a complete meal with banana, milk, honey and veggies, and it is great for toddlers, kids and fussy adults... - 114.507
Health Kick Punch
1) Combine the orange juice, lemongs, sliced bananas, pineapple, light rum, honey, liqueur, grenadine syrup and Angostura bitter together. Stir the mixture well.
2) In the container of an electric blender, pour the punch mix, 1/3rd at a time, and blend... - 42.7648
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. In a blender, add in the strawberries, banana, milk, and apple juice. Using the liquefy setting on the blender, mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Drizzle honey and continue to blend until mix reaches smoothie consistency.
SERVING... - 0
Vegas Style Herb Tea And Banana Smoothie
Here is a most delicious and super healthy smoothie you would have ever tasted. Check out this incredible and informative video that presents a Vegas style super food smoothie recipe. See this video and you would surely feel delighted to make this outstanding... - 115.799
Apple Banana Smoothie
We LOVE smoothies & are mixing up a little fall back to school fun with Apples & Bananas! - 0
Green Smoothie Spinach Apple Banana
1. Wash and rinse the spinach.
2. In the blender combine water, apple, frozen banana and spinach.
3. Blend until you get a smoothie consistency.
4. Serve the green smoothie with spinach, apple and banana immediately. - 0
Three Fruit Drink
1) Mix well all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
2) Continue blending till the mixture is frothy and chill.
3) Serve cold. - 33.5249
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
Why do you need antioxidants? Find out plus get a new smoothie recipe perfect for after your workout! Katrina and Karena bring you a new recipe to blend! - 106.522
Vega Recovery Smoothie
Brendan Brazier is the formulator and face of VEGA, a Clean Plant Based Protein (that we are BIG fans of here at Blender Babes!). Brendan has also developed Thrive Forward, which is a FREE personalized online program to help transform your health through... - 0
Slice the banana and roughly chop the mango flesh.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen banana and mango in a blender with the yogurt and pineapple juice.
Process until smooth, serve in a glass and decorate with pineapple chunks, if... - 31.6851
Round The Clock
Roughly chop the avocado flesh and slice the banana.
Place with the milk in a blender and process to make a high-energy smoothie.
Pour into a glass, and add a couple of ice cubes. - 30.5798
Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Add Sugar in Boiling milk and boil it for 2 more min.
Take the milk from the heat and keep a side to cool.
Add Fruite juice and colour in cold milk.
Mix the milk with hand blender.
keep the milk in refrigerator for 10min.
The... - 34.0526
High Protein Milk
This High Protein Milk is so very energizing and very tasty . I love this fruit and milk assortment as an evening drink after exercising when I'm thoroughly fatigued. Try out this High Protein Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 41.6989
Vita Passion Crush
1. In a bowl blend all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Serve immediately over cracked ice. - 31.1408
Slice the bananas and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen bananas, soya milk, ground almonds and cinnamon in a blender; add the honey, if using, and process until thick and frothy.
Pour into glasses, add a couple of ice cubes and... - 30.0247
Place the carrots, figs, orange and ginger in the juicer and whizz together.
Put the juice into a blender with the banana and 2 ice cubes and process for 20 seconds.
Add more ice cubes and decorate with sliced figs, if liked. - 32.2733
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
Banana shake …a splendid way to begin your day. A drink that provides you all the energy you need to go on with the rest of the day. Enjoy the goodness of fruits in a way that you would love. - 34.0946
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) To a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Mix in the wheat germ.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
5) In an oiled loaf pan, place... - 47.9381
As refreshing as the name sounds, fruit lassi has always been a heartthrob of Indian summers. The yogurt has its own cooling effect and the fruits give you that refreshment and the energy to go on for a long day. Follow the video to see how you can make a... - 97.5633
Jan's Green Tea Smoothie
1. In the vita mix combine frozen banana, pineapple chunks, cooled green tea, dates and wheatgrass powder.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve the Green Tea Smoothie immediately. - 109.682
Smoothie For The Crew [gc Ep15]
Early one morning before directing a fitness video for Paul Katami, Sean, with the help of Adam, took time to make his crew a tasty and healthy smoothie. Frozen berries, Greek yogurt, banana, peanuts (for a protein crunch), fresh juice and spinach, blended... - 0
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 46.3784
Zachary's Own Shake
1) Into a blender, mix the milk, carob powder, honey, banana, lecithin, vanilla extract and peanut butter and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve
3) Serve immediately - 36.156
Fresh Fruit Frappe
1.In the container of the blender, put in the lemon, banana and blend to smoothness.
2.Add in rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, pour in the frappe and serve garnished with fresh mint. - 40.8551
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Roughly chop the bananas and put into a blender.
Add the berries and pour in the cranberry juice.
Blend until smooth, Add the yogurt for a thicker creamier drink. - 28.9263
Halve and deseed the papaya.
Scoop out the flesh, cut the orange into segments and whizz together with the chopped banana in a blender.
Add the mixture to the apple juice and stir well. - 29.5385
Juice the pineapple, grapes, orange and apple.
Whizz in a blender with the mango, banana and a couple of ice cubes for a super sweet smoothie. - 32.1622
Thirst Quencher Green Smoothie
AntiAging Thirst Quencher Green Smoothie is a green smoothie which is not green. To make this smoothie we are using carrots and strawberries along with the greens. The smoothie is so refreshing, cooling and quenches your thirst right away. A glassful of... - 109.737
Fruity Kale Smoothie
A cup of cooked greens on our plate can taste bitter and very unappealing not only to kids but to most adults as well. Most of us like milkshakes, smoothies, fruit drinks. Why not incorporate healthy greens into one? The best way to get kids to drink a... - 108.793
Raw And Royal Green Smoothie
It’s not easy being a Green Smoothie. Here is a great fun way to get kids and grownups to drink a Green Smoothie! It’s fast to make and a great breakfast or snack option, especially for people on the go and those looking to lose weight and it is a... - 109.391
Protein Shake Two Ways
FOR THE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SHAKE
1. In a blender,pour the rice milk.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of Vi Shape mix and the peanut butter coconut.
3. Add the contents of the Vi Shape chocolate flavor pack.
4. Throw in the ice and half a banana.
5.... - 104.754
Kimberly Snyder's Glowing Green Smoothie
Learn how to make Kim Snyder's Glowing Green Smoothie recipe with a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. Kimberly Snyder is a highly sought after nutritionist and for many of the entertainment industry's top celebrities, and author of The Beauty Detox... - 0
Veggies And Fruits Smoothie
Nothing can beat the goodness of fresh veggies and fruits in a smoothie. In this video Kim Shields shows an easy to make and very nutritional smoothie recipe that can enhance the health quotient of your breakfast manifold. Try it now. - 95.5206
Fruit Salad With Madeira Sauce
Put the fruit and nuts in a serving dish and chill for 1 hour.
Mix together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and Madeira in a heatproof mixing bowl.
Place over a pan of simmering water and whisk until the mixture is thick and pale and will make a ribbon trail on... - 39.7988
Acai Anti Aging Green Berry Smoothie
1. In a blender combine the water with spirulina, ground flax seed, berries, soggy berries, banana, dates, super fruit xypstix, water and ice cubes.
2. Blend until you get a smoothie consistency.
3. Serve the acai anti green berry smoothie cold - 104.978
Put all the ingredients in a blender with 2 ice cubes and blend until smooth. - 24.9853
Quick and refreshing, prefect as a pre-workout meal, snack or a morning beverage. No sugar added, thus great for diabetics too. - 0
Yummy is the least I can say about this delicious Marshmallow Ambrosia. A splendid mix of pineapple,marshmallows, banana and pecans. - 32.5669
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend for 30 seconds, until the ingredeints turn smooth
2. Serve in glass. - 28.824
Fruit And Honey Punch
1. Start by skinning the oranges, also chop it roughly and discard the seeds, also chop the banana and pineapple
2. In a blender, place the orange along with the honey and 1/2 grape juice, blend together thoroughly
3. In a large jug,... - 37.1264
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Joyce's Pineapple Cooler
1. Using a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients.
2. Blend the ingredients to form mix thoroughly and turn frothy.
3. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and serve immediately. - 31.9367
Raw Strawberry Pro Optimal Whey Protein Shake Recipe
Mercola.com founder, Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious raw, strawberry protein shake using raw eggs, raw milk and Dr. Mercola's Pro Optimal Whey protein mix. - 98.699
Protein is one of the most important nutrients that forms the basic framework of body strength. One of the easiest ways to glut on protein is to drink nectar protein everyday. This video gives you a snippet of this high protein drink. - 92.2771
It's Smoothie Time
Before the day gets going, Hammer cranks out some tasty smoothies to get the crew ready for some of his crazy adventures. - 113.963
Kale Collard Green Smoothie
1. Wash and clean the collard greens and kale leaves.
2. Cut the apple in half.
3. In a vita mix or any other high speed blender, add the pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, water, apple, banana, collard greens and finally the kale.
4. Blend well... - 0
Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
Nothing fancy here, just a great, refreshing smoothie for you to enjoy. Try it with the juices and fruits you have on hand and prefer; mixed frozen berries, peaches, mango juice to name a few! - 102.02
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
1. Chop the spinach, set aside.
2. Put some ice cubes in the pomegranate juice.
3. In a blender combine the spinach, black berries, raspberries, agave, banana, super fruit blend and finally the pomegranate green tea.
4. Blend for 1... - 110.888
Elizabeth Cherry Green Smoothie
My VitaMix Elizabeth Green Smoothie is a viewer submitted wonder. Cherries, greens, bananas and more combine to create an inspiring and delicious green smoothie. As usual, I did my own version and I hope you are inspired to make your own. The resulting color... - 108.498
Chocolate Tofu Nutritional Shake
Combine ingredients in blender, 1/2 at a time; whirl until smooth and creamy.
Wonderful as a complete protein breakfast drink or for snack any time.
Any fresh fruit in season such as berries, cantaloupe or papaya can be substituted for the... - 35.337
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Next, blend the ingredients to form mix thoroughly and turn frothy.
3. Garnish with roasted cashew nut pieces and serve immediately. - 37.1918
Pumpkin And Blueberry Smoothie
Smoothies are the best way to kick-start one's day. Camilla Saulsburry shares with us two yummy smoothie recipes — blueberry and pumpkin — that can be a great way to treat your body to some antioxidants. A yummy way to health indeed! Try whisking some at... - 101.069
Antiaging Elizabeth Green Smoothie
AntiAging Elizabeth Green Smoothie is a recipe submitted by a viewer Elizabeth. This smoothie has greens for refreshing you, parsley and nice dark red cherries. The sesame seeds to the job of keeping osteoporosis away. There are many good elements in... - 114.282
Mc's Green Smoothie Gift Surprise
My Green Smoothie Gift video contains a surprise from MC! Watch the video to see not only Mary Carol's green smoothie being made, but to see what's in the package she sent me from Tennessee. - 96.3808
If you hate noshing on greens, try gulping them instead. Robyn shows how you can shake in healthy, yummy green smoothie at home using kale, spinach, beet greens, bananas, and berries. A power-drink that delivers extraordinary health in a delicious way. - 103.287
Raw Berry Blast Smoothie
A fruit smoothie is not a beverage; it is the quickest, nutrient packed power meal that one can make in less than 2 minutes. This fruit smoothie recipe has no milk, yogurt, juice or protein whey. It is pure fruit and nothing else. There are endless... - 113.979
Anti Oxidant Collard Greens And Blueberry Smoothie
Smoothies do not always mean drinks that are heavy, calorie laden and unhealthy. For a healthy and refreshing smoothie recipe that is 100% healthy and vegan, watch this video by BlendItandMendIt. Enjoy! - 90.2561
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
Paleo Everyday Cookies
I'm trying out a recipe from The Paleo Parents new book 'Eat Like A Dinosaur', And it's goooooood. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 113.285