- » Healthy Banana Chips
Healthy Banana Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana chips recipes.
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 100.765
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.5443
Banana Chips is an easy to prepare snack which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Banana Chips! - 26.3959
Take off and put bananas in plenty of iced water.
Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water, mix in in turmeric.
Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
Fry... - 38.3965
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 129.384
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nice change from the chocolate chip cookies you're used to making. The sweet bananas in the recipe enable you to use less sugar, and the peanut butter and chopped peanuts add a bit of protein usually missing... - 106.596
Raw Vegan Mint Chip Mylkshake
1. In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, dates and mint leaves along with the water, to a smooth consistency.
2. Serve chilled, for breakfast, with wholegrain toasts and an egg white omelette! - 108.679
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 24.0206
Green Fruit Smoothie
Look at this super quick and easy smoothie that is so refreshing and delicious. This flavorful and nutritious smoothie is a great alternative to our traditional breakfast menu. Watch the video to make your own variation with your favorite fruits and enjoy! - 124.03
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 138.757
Shakkar Puratti - Candied Banana Chips
Bananas are plentiful in Kerala and so there are many dishes made using them, right from appetizers to desserts. Sharkara Puratti also called as Sarkara Upperi, is a sweet crunchy banana preparation which is served as an accompaniment or snack. This special... - 46.0932
Banana Chocolate Chip
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract till done.
6) Take... - 46.5988
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 45.4663
Banana Chip Muffins
1) Take muffin tins and grease them well.
2) In a large bowl, combine first five dry ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and make a well in center.
4) Whisk egg until frothy.
5) Combine oil, milk and bananas and mix well.
6) Pour the mixture... - 44.9399
Oatmeal With Banana Chip Breakfast
Looking for some simple and healthy breakfast recipes? This video will suit you jut fine. Watch it to learn this full of health and taste oatmeal with banana chip breakfast. Do not give it a miss. - 78.1259
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Oats
Chocolate chip cookies your weakness? How about if you could eat these guilt free? That’s right here’s a healthy recipe to making these absolutely healthy!!! Ingredients for this include oats, banana and nuts!! Watch this recipe to learn how to make... - 119.332
Banana Chocolate Pie
Combine flour, sugar replacement and salt in top of double boiler.
Blend in milk slowly.
Cook until thickened.
Add beaten egg yolks and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract.
Add sliced bananas and... - 46.0625
Berry Banana Sundae
Put yogurt and sorbet scoops into sundae glass.
Top with sauce and fruit.
Stand bananas on end against sides of glass.
Garnish with fruit and tortilla chips. - 26.3548
Mini Choc Banana Loaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
Mix the butter, sugar, banana, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to... - 40.8097
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 44.4901
Kaya Warathathu Banana Fry
1. Pare the bananas, wash and dry well.
2. Slice into thin, round sections of even thickness.
3. Deep fry the slices in hot oil till crisp.
4. Sprinkle a little salt water in the oil. Stir again so that the salt is evenly absorbed by the chips. When the... - 30.416
Banana Granola Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, shortening, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in banana, egg, vanilla, and banana extract until well blended.
2. Add granola, flour, salt, baking powder,... - 37.3423
Banana Nut Ice Cream
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients leaving the nuts. Blend all ingredients to a smooth paste.
2) Stir in the nuts into the mixture.
3) Place the bowl inside the refrigerator to chill for few hours.
4) Serve by topping with... - 36.8815
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1.Take a medium bowl and put sour cream, mayonnaise, chestnuts, onion, parsley, soy sauce and salt in it and stir them all well.
2.Keep the bowl in the refrigerator.
3.Serve cold with crackers or potato chips. - 35.9055
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 152.261
Jan Karon's Banana And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
In a small bowl mash the banana with the lemon juice.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Divide the mixture up between 3 sandwiches, adding miniature chocolate chips or marsh-mallows if desired.
Cut each sandwich in half or into 4 triangles. - 30.5335
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.3297
Peanut Butter And Banana Treats
If your kids are wanting to have some fun making their own breakfast using their combinations then let them just be! This is a creation by the brother sister duo, and they come up with a sticklicious plateful of alien treats! Watch this video for your kids to... - 99.7405
Strawberries And Bananas With Chocolate Coconut Sauce
1. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips, cover, and let stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Uncover and add the vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
3. Divide the strawberries and... - 26.5528
Banana Split Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. Slice banana thinly and toss with lemon juice.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, line bottom with banana slices.
4. Spread softened ice-cream on top of... - 47.0336
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.03
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 121.682
Grind the oatmeal and rice in the container of an electric blender until they are fine and powdery.
Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture is fairly uniform in texture.
To prepare 1 serving, combine 2 tablespoons of the cereal... - 26.7863
I have lots of banana trees in my garden.I make chips or bhaji with these bananas.My gardener got fresh banana flower from the tree and so i decided to prepare Kelphulachi Bhaji/Banana Flower Chi Bhaji. - 0
1. In a fondue pot, add chocolate chips, water, vanilla, cinnamon and heat until chocolate chips have completely melted. Keep warm.
2. Cut pineapple, half length-wise, core and cut into wedges.
3. Similarly, slice banana into diagonal chunks.
4. On a... - 37.0271
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 44.9589
Golden Snacking Granola
Preheat oven to 300°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins; mix well.
Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir... - 38.8274