- » Healthy Banana Chips
Healthy Banana Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy banana chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy banana chips recipes.
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Take off and put bananas in plenty of iced water.
Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water, mix in in turmeric.
Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
Fry... - 38.3333
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nice change from the chocolate chip cookies you're used to making. The sweet bananas in the recipe enable you to use less sugar, and the peanut butter and chopped peanuts add a bit of protein usually missing... - 107.134
Raw Vegan Mint Chip Mylkshake
1. In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, dates and mint leaves along with the water, to a smooth consistency.
2. Serve chilled, for breakfast, with wholegrain toasts and an egg white omelette! - 106.984
Green Fruit Smoothie
Look at this super quick and easy smoothie that is so refreshing and delicious. This flavorful and nutritious smoothie is a great alternative to our traditional breakfast menu. Watch the video to make your own variation with your favorite fruits and enjoy! - 106.457
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 127.982
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 25.6948
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 137.147
Shakkar Puratti - Candied Banana Chips
Bananas are plentiful in Kerala and so there are many dishes made using them, right from appetizers to desserts. Sharkara Puratti also called as Sarkara Upperi, is a sweet crunchy banana preparation which is served as an accompaniment or snack. This special... - 45.8954
Banana Chip Muffins
1) Take muffin tins and grease them well.
2) In a large bowl, combine first five dry ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and make a well in center.
4) Whisk egg until frothy.
5) Combine oil, milk and bananas and mix well.
6) Pour the mixture... - 45.7328
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract till done.
6) Take... - 47.1859
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 47.5077
Oatmeal With Banana Chip Breakfast
Looking for some simple and healthy breakfast recipes? This video will suit you jut fine. Watch it to learn this full of health and taste oatmeal with banana chip breakfast. Do not give it a miss. - 78.1594
Banana Chocolate Pie
Combine flour, sugar replacement and salt in top of double boiler.
Blend in milk slowly.
Cook until thickened.
Add beaten egg yolks and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract.
Add sliced bananas and... - 47.7603
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Oats
Chocolate chip cookies your weakness? How about if you could eat these guilt free? That’s right here’s a healthy recipe to making these absolutely healthy!!! Ingredients for this include oats, banana and nuts!! Watch this recipe to learn how to make... - 117.698
Berry Banana Sundae
Put yogurt and sorbet scoops into sundae glass.
Top with sauce and fruit.
Stand bananas on end against sides of glass.
Garnish with fruit and tortilla chips. - 27.7622
Royal Banana Fruit Shortcake
Place 2 extra-ripe bananas in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using blended bananas as part of the liquid measured with water.
Spread batter in 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
Sprinkle tops with almonds.
Bake and... - 37.1937
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
OK so summer just ended like 3 days ago... and what better way to soak in the final days of sunny weather than with some cool, minty, raw vegan ice cream? This one comes in two versions: For the durian lovers... there's durian! Yay durian! And for the... - 0
Mini Choc Banana Loaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
Mix the butter, sugar, banana, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to... - 40.6147
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 45.3128
Kaya Warathathu Banana Fry
1. Pare the bananas, wash and dry well.
2. Slice into thin, round sections of even thickness.
3. Deep fry the slices in hot oil till crisp.
4. Sprinkle a little salt water in the oil. Stir again so that the salt is evenly absorbed by the chips. When the... - 31.0806
Banana Granola Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, shortening, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in banana, egg, vanilla, and banana extract until well blended.
2. Add granola, flour, salt, baking powder,... - 36.8104
Banana Nut Ice Cream
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients leaving the nuts. Blend all ingredients to a smooth paste.
2) Stir in the nuts into the mixture.
3) Place the bowl inside the refrigerator to chill for few hours.
4) Serve by topping with... - 36.3849
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1.Take a medium bowl and put sour cream, mayonnaise, chestnuts, onion, parsley, soy sauce and salt in it and stir them all well.
2.Keep the bowl in the refrigerator.
3.Serve cold with crackers or potato chips. - 33.6453
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Banana Split Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. Slice banana thinly and toss with lemon juice.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, line bottom with banana slices.
4. Spread softened ice-cream on top of... - 49.2446
Jan Karon's Banana And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
In a small bowl mash the banana with the lemon juice.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Divide the mixture up between 3 sandwiches, adding miniature chocolate chips or marsh-mallows if desired.
Cut each sandwich in half or into 4 triangles. - 30.3232
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279
Peanut Butter And Banana Treats
If your kids are wanting to have some fun making their own breakfast using their combinations then let them just be! This is a creation by the brother sister duo, and they come up with a sticklicious plateful of alien treats! Watch this video for your kids to... - 96.5339
Strawberries And Bananas With Chocolate Coconut Sauce
1. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips, cover, and let stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Uncover and add the vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
3. Divide the strawberries and... - 28.0251
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.087
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
Grind the oatmeal and rice in the container of an electric blender until they are fine and powdery.
Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture is fairly uniform in texture.
To prepare 1 serving, combine 2 tablespoons of the cereal... - 28.7377
I have lots of banana trees in my garden.I make chips or bhaji with these bananas.My gardener got fresh banana flower from the tree and so i decided to prepare Kelphulachi Bhaji/Banana Flower Chi Bhaji. - 0
1. In a fondue pot, add chocolate chips, water, vanilla, cinnamon and heat until chocolate chips have completely melted. Keep warm.
2. Cut pineapple, half length-wise, core and cut into wedges.
3. Similarly, slice banana into diagonal chunks.
4. On a... - 38.486
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 46.3784
Golden Snacking Granola
Preheat oven to 300°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins; mix well.
Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir... - 40.7835
This recipe is Karen's favorite and soon it will be yours . There is nothing like starting your day with the goodness of muesli. Addition of fruit, nuts and almond milk makes it a complete breakfast in itself . - 108.366
Ealthy Oat Granola
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, oats, dry milk solids, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Stir in banana... - 43.6631
Fantastic Chocolate Fondue
Pour cream in bowl or fondue pot.
Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Stir to blend chocolate and cream.
Add remaining chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Stir in liqueur and cinnamon.
Keep mixture... - 44.2603
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.8809
More Bites On The Run
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mashed banana, cinnamon, applesauce, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir... - 0
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking sheet with a 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add the butter and egg. Beat well to get a creamy mixture.
3) Gradually add in the banana, vanilla, brown sugar and orange zest, one by... - 47.2538
1.Break the soy flakes in a blender.
2.Take a large bowl and put bran, rolled oats, wheat germ, soy flakes, lecithin granules, sunflower seeds, brewers yeasr and bone meal.
3.Put the bowl in the refrigerator after stirring the... - 38.5528
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, scatter the almonds and sesame seeds. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden, stirring several times. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, coat the inside of an 8-inch skillet with the cooking... - 34.4464
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Cookiemonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 127.481