- » Healthy Baked Side Dish
Healthy Baked Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy baked side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy baked side dish recipes.
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill... - 142.009
Barbecue Baked Beans With Bacon
Nothing can beat the taste of homemade barbecue baked beans with bacon cooked over a hot grill. Watch this impressive video as the smoky flavor permeates through the beans over coals. Try this extraordinary recipe that would surely be a winning dish at your... - 137.307
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.519
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 133.327
Healthy Green Bean Casserole For Thanksgiving
Healthy Green Bean Casserole - Although there are several ways to make this dish, I will show you how to make it healthier in this video recipe. The original recipe came from Alton Brown (Food Networks). I didn't add any half and half or butter. I also didn't... - 132.106
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 131.993
Spicy Yams Recipe - A Healthy Way To Cook With Coconut Oil
Growing up, i only ate Yams during Family Holiday Dinners which typically involved Mushy, Baby Food-Ish orange goop mixed with canned crushed pineapple and topped with burned marshmallows. Let me tell, Yams don't have to be so Painfully boring, and... - 126.952
Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 119.887
Roasted Asparagus Flan
Wonder how to use your asparagus, take a look at this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for asparagus flan. Bob McDiarmid also shares an interesting history and transition of modern day flan. Try out this fantastic recipe this weekend and... - 118.762
Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
Potatoes and diabetes can mix if we manage portion sizes, and the best way to do that is by making potatoes rich with flavor. Join Toby in preparing this simple, but fabulous, "Rosemary & garlic Potatoes" - 117.664
Healthy Baked Beans And Mashed Potato
Here is a healthy dish for your kids! Healthy baked beans and mashed potato is a simple to make recipe which tastes divine. It is a hot favorite among kids as they just don’t have enough of it all the time. Happy cooking! - 117.459
Wild Mushrooms In Papillote
Natural Foods Chef Ingrid DeHart prepares this easy and elegant dish. The flavors of the mushrooms are enhanced when cooked in the paper pouch with the simple herbs. The presentation is so much fun, your guests or family will be so impressed. Don't tell them... - 115.571
Vegan Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Want an easy recipe that tastes really good and will impress everyone? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 113.446
Tasty Giant Baked Beans With Tomato
Nutritious and wonderfully satisfying, this vegetarian dish is indeed filling. Giant beans can be cooked a couple of different ways, and in this recipe Eva shows us how to prepare these giant beans in tomato juice baked in the oven (plaki-style). - 112.611
Healthy Homemade Bread
1. Preheat the oven sufficiently well for baking the bread at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar(with honey if desired) and leave for about 5 minutes covering with a cloth.
3. After 5 minutes whisk... - 112.448
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 110.707
Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to make Roasted Carrots, a delicious and healthy snack and side dish. - 108.211
Sweet-savory Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
If potatoes are the king of all comfort food, then twice-baked potato is a comfort-staple. Betty’s twice-baked potatoes with a creamy-brown, sugar and cinnamon base is nothing less than a treat for the senses. This mildly sweet-savory dish makes a great... - 107.239
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 107.178
Spinach Manicotti In Marinara
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For the crepe batter – In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, add in the milk, GF Bisquick and salt. Whisk until the crepe batter is thoroughly combined.
3. Set the batter aside.
4. In a medium bowl, add... - 107.156
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Patty Pan Squash
Are you looking for a delicate veggie recipe for your vegetarian friends - you can look into this recipe of patty pan squash. These are freshly available during the summer and when you stuff them with a vegetable and cheese combination and set to bake, they... - 103.684
Baked Polenta With Wild Mushrooms
A wonderful, diabetes-friendly dish by Meri Raffetto, RD and Roseanne Rust, MS, RD from their book "Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies" - 102.605
Bean Stuffed Acorn Squash
If stuffed acorn squash is your favorite then here is an easy recipe to try out. In this video, chef stuffs the acorn squash with cooked beans and then bakes them to complete. Follow him to prepare for tonight. - 102.049
Hash Brown Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12-inch baking dish.
3. In a small saucepan pour in the evaporated milk and bouillon, stir over a medium heat until bouillon dissolves and the milk just starts to come to a... - 96.7361
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 90.2868
Healthy Baked Vegan Acorn Squash
Looking for a vegan recipe that is both easy to make and delicious? Then try this baked acorn squash recipe detailed in the video. It is yummy, healthy and 100% vegan. Watch the video to know more. - 86.6186
Baked Tilapia With Tomato And Onion
There is no need to reserve seafood for eating in restaurants. With a few simple steps, even you can whomp up delicious tilapia at home. The tanginess of tomatoes and sweet zing of onions just adds to jazz up this dish further. Quite a cinch to make, this... - 83.0921
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Bored of buffalo wings? Try baked fried chicken instead. Succulent chunks of chicken rolled in bread-crumb and baked until crisp and golden, truly makes it a crowd pleasing recipe. Trail this recipe by Juan Montalvo and take a cue or two on healthy cooking. - 82.9926
Anti Aging Baked Zucchini Chip Muffins
Looking for a tasty and healthy savory muffin recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect muffins that promise to have an anti aging effect on your health, body and skin! - 75.6994
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Fruit Kabobs recipe yet. The primary ingredient in this is Fruits. It is an effortless Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Fruit Kabobs. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel... - 49.373
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 48.6872
English Chicken And Veggie Pot Pies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk nonfat dry milk and flour with water until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Add salt, tarragon, parsley and pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
5. Mix in... - 48.6872
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.3469
Low Sodium Cheese Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2) Take a medium size saucepan and boil water in it. Stir in corn, green pepper, and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain and set aside... - 46.761
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a saucepan, heat margarine and cook onions in it for 3 minutes.
3.Add flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4.Slowly put milk and stir until the mixture boils.
5.Cook on low flame for 5... - 46.325
Brown Rice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, mix togethetr whole wheat flourr, brown rice and soy flakes
3. Dissolve yeast in quarter cup of lukewarm water with honey; when foamy, add to the flour mixture along with two cups of the... - 45.9507
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 45.7903
Healthy Marinated Pork Roast
1) In a shallow dish stir in first 6 ingredients.
2) In a dish put roast in dish and marinate covered for 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator. Turn in between.
3) Take out the roast and place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
4) At an angle put in meat... - 45.7339
Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce... - 45.6583
Whiting With Spiced Chickpeas
Combine paprika, ground cumin, garlic and juice in small bowl.
Score one side of each fish; place in large baking dish lined with baking paper, brush with spice mixture.
Bake fish, uncovered, in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until cooked... - 45.602
Healthy Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Mix the oil; corn syrup, banana puree and the eggs in a food processor; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Gradually add the pureed ingredients to the dry... - 45.3512
Whole Wheat Barley Bread
1) Rinse barley under cold water or in a coarse strainer. Place it in a large saucepan and add 4 cups of water. Cover saucepan with a plastic wrap or lid. Leave aside overnight at room temperature.
2) Next day, boil barley along with the liquid.... - 45.329
Orange And Green Pepper Pork
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Peel the oranges, remove the exterior membrane, cut into wedges and set aside.
Coat the fillets with flour.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof saucepan on medium heat and cook the fillets on both sides.
Season with garlic... - 45.0959
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Clean the whole chickens, pat dry and rub butter all over them.
3) Pluck the garlic cloves apart and set them aside without peeling.
4) In the cavity of the each chicken, place a rosemary sprig and... - 45.0029
Chicken Alla Toscano
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cover the chicken in flour, dust off the excess and deep fry in oil till well browned on the outside.
3) Wipe off excess oil and place the chicken on a baking dish.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter and... - 44.9454
Chicken Salad Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer green pepper slices in water until nearly tender.
3. Drain the water.
4. Combine milk with mayonnaise; add pimiento, green pepper, mushrooms, water, chestnuts, chicken and salt... - 44.8694
1. In a large pan, heat oil
2. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables and walnut kernels for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the brown rice and fry for a further 4 minutes
4. Add water to the rice in the pan and boil gently for about 45 minutes,... - 44.6628
Healthy Pecan Bread
Set aside 1 cup all-purpose flour.
In large bowl, mix remaining 4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, pecans, salt and yeast.
In saucepan, over low heat, heat water, yogurt, honey and margarine until very warm (125° to 130°F); stir into... - 44.6624
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 44.6453
Broccoli-Corn Quiche is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Broccoli-Corn Quiche with us! - 44.4987
1. Clean the lentils and pick out any impurities
2. Wash the lentils well and drain completely
3. In a separate bowl, place the lentils and double the amount of water
4. Let the lentils soak overnight or for 12 hours before cooking
5.... - 44.4728
Dill Weed Cod Kiev
Dillweed Cod Kiev is an alluring side dish that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Dillweed Cod Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 44.3392
Leg Of Lamb Au Jus
Preheat the oven to 230Â°C(450Â°F).
Rub the lamb with the garlic, then pierce the lamb with the cloves, taking care to keep the cloves visible.
Place the lamb in a dripping pan, on top of the vegetables (carrot, onion and celery stalk) and pepper to... - 44.337
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic, scallion and ground pork until the meat changes color.
3) Remove the skillet from flame, add in water chestnusts, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup soy sauce... - 44.2918
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 44.2532
Fond childhood memories of this healthy Baked Celery is one that i have! Not one to be a fan of celery, this was the only form in which my brother and I enjoyed this vegetable. I guess the flavor of the orange juice is what we enjoyed thew most! Try this out... - 44.247
Molasses Baked Soybeans
1) Soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
3) In the oven or over the stove, cook the soybeans until tender.
4) In a medium skillte, saute the onion in hot oil until tender.
5) In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.2378
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 44.2176
Cinnamon-Oatmeal Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare roll recipe, Cinnamon-Oatmeal Roll is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 44.1847
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C(375Â°F).
Brown the beef and the chicken pepperoni in a saucepan; drain off any excess grease.
Add the chili spices, cumin, oregano and the Cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add the tomatoes, onion, green pepper and the hot... - 44.0326
Creole Chicken En Papillote
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic, saute until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, rhyme, red pepper, hot sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce... - 44.009
Seafood-Stuffed Peppers is an irresistible side dish recipe. An deadly combination of shrimp and vegetables is something you would never want to miss out on! - 43.9776
Buffet Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ground chuck, spinach, garlic, bread crumbs, onion, wine, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3) Add lightly beaten eggs into the mixture and gently toss all the ingredients... - 43.915
Hot Seafood Salad
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and reduce heat.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Let shrimp cool; peel and devein.
Cut each shrimp in half.
Combine cooked shrimp and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice,... - 43.8573
Honey-Wheat Crescents is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Honey-Wheat Crescents dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.7953
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine n a medium skillet until tender.
Remove mushrooms; set aside, reserving liquid in skillet.
Add flour to skillet, stirring until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and... - 43.7662
New England Gingerbread
Heat oven to .550 degrees.
Crease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Add sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
Beat in molasses and egg.
Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt together into first mixture.
Add soda to boiling water and stir... - 43.7441
Red Snapper Baked In Parchment
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut four circles of parchment paper 14 to 16 inches in diameter. Grease one side of each circle with butter.
3) Place each fish fillet on one half of the buttered side of the parchment circles.
4) Evenly... - 43.7022
Stuffed Eggplant Rolls
Stuffed Eggplant Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Stuffed Eggplant Rolls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 43.5594
Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting fat, set aside.
Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.5031
Healthy Rhubarb Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch round baking pan, grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add cherries, rhubarb, cake flour, granulated sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon and toss well. Arrange the mixture onto the... - 43.4857
Dandelions En Crepes
To make crepes, begin by sifting together 3/4 cup flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Add to milk, water and rind.
Mix well, then pour into dry ingredients.
Mix lightly (mixture should retain some lumps).
Cook as thin pancakes over medium heat.
Stack and... - 43.4558
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 43.4302
Stuffed Yellow Squash
Place whole squash in a medium saucepan with boiling water to cover.
Cook 8 minutes or until tender but firm.
Drain squash well, and let cool to touch.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove and reserve pulp, leaving a firm shell.
Chop pulp, and set... - 43.2643
Whole Wheat-onion Bagels
Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels is an easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this bagel dish and share to us how you feel about this Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels. - 43.2433
You'll simple love this Swordfish Veracruz side dish. Try this amazingly delicious Swordfish Veracruz; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 43.222
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Herb Cheese
Combine Neufchdtel cheese, parsley, lemon-pepper seasoning, basil, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl; stir well.
Set mixture aside.
Trim excess far from chicken.
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch... - 43.1032
Vegetable-Tofu Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Vegetable-Tofu Casserole dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 43.0721
Chicken Fajitas With Worcestershire Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar, lime juice, Worcester- shire sauce, onion,... - 42.9057
Fish Fillets Florentine
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large saucepan, steam the spinach leaves until they become limp, drain, chop and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute the scallions on low flame till transluscent. Stir in flour,... - 42.8016
Lentil Pasticcio is an irresistible side dish recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Lentil Pasticcio is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 42.7739
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 42.607
Lamb With Almonds
Preheat the oven to 230Â°C(450Â°F).
Heat the oil in a frying pan, along with the garlic clove to flavor the oil.
Remove the clove and saute the almonds for 1 minute for color; remove and set aside.
Combine the flour and 1 tbsp of mustard and mix... - 42.4894
Light Chicken Puff
Combine mayonnaise and flour in a large heavy saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, salt,... - 42.4476
Place turkey breast in a large roasting pan.
Combine water, 1 cup orange juice, and bouillon granules, stirring until granules dissolve, pour over turkey.
Insert meat thermometer into meaty portion of breast, if desired, making sure it does not touch... - 42.4353
Combine carrots and water to cover in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Remove from heat, and drain well.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add carrots and milk.
Process until... - 42.323
Brussels Sprouts With Honey Glazed Pearl Onions And Capocollo
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Add onions; cook 1 minute.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon.
Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain.
Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water; boil 2 minutes or until... - 42.3098
Soy Bulgur Casserole
1) In a blender, place 1/2 cup cooked soybeans with stock, tomato paste and scallions.
2) Process them at medium speed until smooth.
3) In a large mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, place the bulgur... - 41.9957
Sheila Dillon's Grant Loaf
1) Use 2 large loaf tins to grease with oil.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, salt and yeast. Make a well at the center and pour in water and 2 tablespoons oil.
3) Combine the mixture thoroughly with a spoon to a thick porridge like... - 41.969
Combine potatoes and wafer to cover in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain; reserve potatoes in saucepan.
Add milk, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth; stir in... - 41.9462
Curly Dock A La Reine
Saute onion in margarine.
Cook dock in 1/2 cup water 10 minutes.
Add flour to milk and cook over medium heat until thickened.
Stir in onion and dock greens.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cheese, then stir over medium heat until mixture begins to... - 41.6696
Cajun-Style Haddock is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cajun-Style Haddock; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.5196
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Spinach balls can be partially baked for 10 minutes,... - 41.2763
Green Beans Supreme
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, place the butter in the pan and heat it till melted.
3. Add the onion to the pan and cook till done
4. Add flour, salt and pepper to the pan and mix well
5. Add sour cream to the pan and... - 41.0025
Cook whole zucchini squash in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain.
Slice in half length-wise, scoop our pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp, and set aside.
Place shells in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; aside.
Coat a medium... - 40.7809
Spinach-Rice Casserole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Spinach-Rice Casserole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.5164
Mexican Cheese Grits
Mexican Cheese Grits is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Mexican Cheese Grits dish. - 40.1513
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onion, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until pepper is softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring constantly, until moisture has... - 40.0391