- » Healthy Baked Haddock
Healthy Baked Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy baked haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy baked haddock recipes.
Oven Fried Heart-healthy Haddock
This is an easy, heart-healthy haddock recipe that can be used for any other mild whit fish as well. Haddock is lightly breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs and baked. Butter is replaced by heart healthy olive oil, lemon juice adds a zing and the capers... - 124.1
Baked Fillet Of Haddock
1) Cut all the veggies, as desired.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place haddock fillets.
4) In a skillet, combine celery, onions and zucchini with the oil and saute until slightly tender, adding a few drops of water,... - 44.7264
Cajun-Style Haddock is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cajun-Style Haddock; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 43.914
Grease baking dish.
Melt butter in fry pan, saute onion and celery until tender.
Add salt, thyme and bread crumbs; toss well.
Place half of fish in dish, cover with half of sauteed dressing, add pieces of chopped tomato.
Repeat with second half of fish,... - 39.7072
You May Also Like!
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.2085
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 127.158
Lemon-Haddock Bake is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Lemon-Haddock Bake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.6638
Haddock With Tomatoes And Ginger
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat well.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat... - 42.6902
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock-cheese bake is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 39.4082
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock bake is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.9053
1. Mix salt, pepper and garlic together thoroughly and rub on both sides of fish fillets. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Combine butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over fish.
3. Bake fish at 375°F for 30 minutes or until it... - 31.4964
1) Chop tomatoes and green pepper.
2)Thaw frozen haddock fillets.
3)In a greased baking dish of 13X9X2 inch size, place the thawed fillets in a single layer.
4)Combine all other ingredients and spoon over arranged fish.
5)Bake at 500... - 46.5811
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Wash, peel and chop the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
3. Wash the pepper and remove the stalk end, seeds and ribs. Also, chop the pepper flesh into small pieces.
4. Take a buttered baking dish and... - 41.9205
Baked Haddock With Oysters
1. Place 1 fillet in a greased shallow baking dish. (If frozen, thaw according to package directions.)
2. Drain oysters and remove shell particles.
3. Mix 1 cup of the crumbs with parsley, salt and pepper. Toss with melted butter.
4. Coat oysters evenly with... - 39.8615