- » Healthy Baked Bread
Healthy Baked Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy baked bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy baked bread recipes.
For those who do not like meatloaf, you should try this special recipe. It is not only nutritious, but also so delicious that you would love to have a second helping. You can use any type of meat of your choice, along with bunch of fresh parsley, shredded... - 137.91
Even if you're not a baker, you can make this easy banana bread from scratch. - 120.695
Bread Stuffing Made With Lot Of Vegetables
You know what, unlike your typical homemade stuffing recipes that are usually starchy with simple carbs, this one is actually good for you thanks to heaps of vegetables. Watch and learn from Rocky as she shows you how in this video. Enjoy! - 117.865
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Indian Chapati is a staple of every north Indian household. This flat bread made from wheat flour is not easy to make the first time, but when you get the hang of it, you will love to make it again and again. The soft texture will linger in your mouth all the... - 113.942
Quick And Healthy Date Nut Bread
Forget the old-fashioned banana bread. Next time you are hungry, reach out for a slice of this date nut bread. Bite for bite, they are one of the most nutrient dense snack to satiate yourself with. Betty's recipe of this bread is not only tasty and filling,... - 113.227
Classic Irish Soda Bread
If you think that baking a Classic Irish soda bread at home is quite a time consuming job then you are wrong. You can also bake these golden crunchy and sweet appetizers, if you know the easy process, which is shown in this video. So, get the ingredients and... - 111.151
Healthy Homemade Bread
1. Preheat the oven sufficiently well for baking the bread at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar(with honey if desired) and leave for about 5 minutes covering with a cloth.
3. After 5 minutes whisk... - 110.868
Fresh Strawberry Bread
How would you like to bite on fresh strawberry flavored bread to start your day? It is really going to be something special and fabulous. This strawberry bread is prepared with fresh strawberries and the bread is just awesome. Want to give it a try? Watch... - 110.531
Chocolate Banana Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl take earth balance and cane sugar, whisk with hand mixer, until light an fluffy.
3. Peel banana and add in the sugar mixture.
4. Grind the chias in coffee grinder. Keep that in a bowl pour... - 109.52
Healthy Banana Nut Bread With Zesty Lemon Sugar Glaze
There is no denying that nuts and bananas add a satisfying crunch and a distinctive flavor to breads. Betty bakes up a homely, wholesome banana nut bread that is light and moist and comes drizzled with zesty-sweet lemon sugar glaze. It’s so yum that you are... - 107.967
Healthy 3 Grain Crackers
The so called “Healthy" crackers available on your supermarket shelves are not so healthy after all. They are filled with unhealthy fats, preservatives and unnatural flavorings. Why spend a whole lot of money on something that is not doing you much good?... - 101.541
Eggless Banana Date Bread
Have you ever tried making banana date bread at home ? If no then do check this out. The Chef makes this delicious veggie bread. Instead of egg flax seeds are used. All you vegetarians will love it. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 100.592
Gluten Free Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan with butter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the almond butter, until smooth.
3. Add eggs in the bowl and beat till it becomes smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine gluten free flour, arrowroot... - 99.2075
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 94.9314
Low Carb Flax Seed Almond Bread
Looking for a bread recipe that is simple, healthy and delicious? Then try this almond bread recipe by LowCarb360. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to bake a yummy bread that has less than 30 carbs. Go for it! - 88.6628
Vals Super Sourdough Rye Spelt - Part-2
If you cannot do without having bread, try high fiber-content bread. Try Rye Bread! This recipe is split into two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about making the dough. - 88.6275
Vals Super Sourdough Spelt Rye Bread- Part 1
This is the second and final part of the Rye Bread recipe. This part talks about finishing the dough and baking it. It is higher in fiber than a white bread and has a strong flavor too! Watch this video for more details! - 88.5924
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 3 - Bread
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to soak and coat the bread with the egg mixture. This needs to be done carefully to ensure perfection so watch the video with added attention. - 86.6036
Gluten Free Breads
Look at this impressive video that shows us how to make gluten-free bread that looks and tastes just like traditional bread. The chef here makes the bread using potato starch, rice flour and tapioca flour. This video is a must watch for those who follow a ... - 85.5071
Delicious Hemp And Lemon Loaf
If you love to bake, then you surely won't mind expanding your baking repertoire with this dish. Delicious, healthy and brimming with nutritious ingredients like chia seeds and hemp, this loaf is sure to please your palate. It's time to take off the... - 79.153
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.2632
Tasty Whole Wheat Beer Bread
What is the difference between a good bread and a breat one? Simple, beer! Juan Montalvo tells you that healthy eating don't always have to be bad. He uses whole wheat to bake a cake and fluffs it up using beer. Nice, light, pillowy soft breads are indeed a... - 71.1834
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 53.2547
Healthy Bran Muffins
Looking for a healthy muffin recipe then this Healthy Bran Muffins is what you should be giving a try! Made using unprocessed bran this Healthy Bran Muffins is brimming so full with goodness and the vanilla flavoring makes it so irresistable to try! Make it... - 48.8256
Pumpernickel Bread is a simply delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Pumpernickel Bread; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.2949
Low Sodium Cheese Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2) Take a medium size saucepan and boil water in it. Stir in corn, green pepper, and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain and set aside... - 48.2448
Moist Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl cream shortening using electric mixer. Add eggs to the shortening and blend it well. Gradually add water, and pumpkin.
3. Blend flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a... - 47.9475
Healthy Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Mix the oil; corn syrup, banana puree and the eggs in a food processor; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Gradually add the pureed ingredients to the dry... - 47.9473
Whole Wheat-potato Bread
Whole Wheat-Potato Bread is a delicious breakfast recipe. The irresistible combination of wheat flour and potatoes won't let you go away from it. - 46.8931
Whole Wheat Barley Bread
1) Rinse barley under cold water or in a coarse strainer. Place it in a large saucepan and add 4 cups of water. Cover saucepan with a plastic wrap or lid. Leave aside overnight at room temperature.
2) Next day, boil barley along with the liquid.... - 46.7156
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.713
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 46.1384
Healthy Pecan Bread
Set aside 1 cup all-purpose flour.
In large bowl, mix remaining 4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, pecans, salt and yeast.
In saucepan, over low heat, heat water, yogurt, honey and margarine until very warm (125° to 130°F); stir into... - 45.8813
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Easy raisin Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease 3 loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast or crumble the cakes into water.
4) Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast and use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed... - 45.4536
Brown Rice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, mix togethetr whole wheat flourr, brown rice and soy flakes
3. Dissolve yeast in quarter cup of lukewarm water with honey; when foamy, add to the flour mixture along with two cups of the... - 45.2856
New England Gingerbread
Heat oven to .550 degrees.
Crease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Add sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
Beat in molasses and egg.
Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt together into first mixture.
Add soda to boiling water and stir... - 45.0781
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 44.9341
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan by buttering it. Set aside till required
3. In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together till they are well mixed
4. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar to form... - 44.7195
Barley And Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a medium saucepan, add barley to water and allow to boil; turn the heat down and simeer till barley is tender; drain and set aside
3. Scald the milk, allow to cool at room temperature; add it to a... - 44.1959
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread
Sprinkle yeast on water in a large mixing bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add milk, butter, honey, salt, and 1 cup flour.
Stir thoroughly until well blended.
Stir in 3 more cups of flour, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Add the... - 44.1385
Triticale Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the 1 cup whole wheat flour, and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together the milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add liquid to... - 43.9382
Seven Grain Bread
Pour the 2 cups boiling water over cereal; cool to lukewarm.
Combine 2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the 1 cup water, the butter, brown sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir... - 43.81
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl combine molasses, boiling water, butter or margarine, caraway seed, and salt, stirring till butter almost melts.
Cool to lukewarm (110° to 115°).
Stir in yeast and wheat germ.
Stir in all of the rye flour and as... - 43.7022
An Exotic Indian Dessert of saffron flavoured rabree ( reduced milk) spread on a slice of syrupy soaked home made bread and garnished with dried nuts. - 42.5027
Sheila Dillon's Grant Loaf
1) Use 2 large loaf tins to grease with oil.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, salt and yeast. Make a well at the center and pour in water and 2 tablespoons oil.
3) Combine the mixture thoroughly with a spoon to a thick porridge like... - 42.4815
Whole Wheat Batter Rolls
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water, Add unbleached flour, salt, Italian seasoning, butter, honey, and molasses; beat well.
Stir in whole wheat flour, blending well.
Cover; let rise 30 minutes.
Punch dough down, Reserve about 1/2 cup... - 42.2965
Healthy Wholemeal Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Allow 1/2 teaspoon of sugar to dissolve in one-third of the water.
3) Add yeast to this and beat in with a fork.
4) Place this in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes till the mixture is... - 42.234
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the all-purpose flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat water, molasses, oil, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°); stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping... - 42.1401
Orange-Pineapple Bread is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this orange-pineapple bread and the taste would be just heavenly! - 41.8956
Healthy Date Loaf
Preheat oven to 300 °F (150°C).
Butter a loaf pan.
In a bowl, pour bran flakes, dates and boiling water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In a second bowl, sift remaining dry ingredients.
In a third bowl, beat egg.
Beat until... - 41.6676
Healthy Banana Nut Bread
In mixer bowl cream sugar and shortening till light, scraping sides of bowl often.
Add eggs, one at a time, and milk, beating till smooth and fluffy after each addition.
In medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
Add flour... - 41.3768
Healthy Banana Nut Bread
This Banana Nut Bread is terrific. A wholesome dessert fare which you can have for a meal too, this fruit nut bread is something that you won't like to leave easily ! Try out this Banana Nut Bread and let me know if you like it ! - 41.3683
Russian Black Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 3 cups of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the rye flour, the whole bran cereal, the yeast, coffee crystals, caraway seed, sugar, salt, and fennel seed.
In saucepan heat together the 2 1/2 cups water, molasses, butter or margarine,... - 41.1217
Tempting Triangles Fabulous French Bread
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the onions, parsley,celery and garlic until limp.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well-combined.
Slice bread horizontally in half.
Spread each half with half of the vegetable... - 41.096
Spray 16 muffin cups with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat Egg Beaters.
Stir in mashed bananas, milk, and corn syrup.
Add flour mixture;... - 40.9628
Healthy Pumpernickel Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in molasses, salt, shortening, caraway seed and rye flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough white flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Cover; let rest 10 to 15 minutes.
Knead until... - 40.3378
Oatmeal Raisin Rolls
Combine 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, the oats, bran, raisins, yeast, and salt.
In saucepan heat water, honey, and butter till lukewarm; add to flour mixture.
Stir in remaining whole wheat flour and enough unbleached flour to make a moderately... - 40.2019
This recipe for health bread is prepared with rolled oats and flour. Baked with flour, oats, molasses and raisins along with sour milk and baking agents, the health bread is filling and needless to say healthy for meal options. - 39.3817
Chocolate Applesauce Bread
Here is a quick chocolate applesauce bread recipe. I invite you to try out this chocolate applesauce bread recipe the moment you try out. I am sure you won't regret! - 39.0573
Pour 1-1/2 cups warm water into a large bowl; stir in yeast and 2 tablespoons sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Add salt, butter or margarine and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Cover with a dry cloth; set aside 20 minutes.
Add... - 38.7947
Basil Toast - cheese and basil combine to form this juicy dish. The basil toast is a common factor for our weekend get-togethers. You will sure love this basil toast - my guarantee! - 38.773
Brown Nut Bread
In large bowl stir together flours, soda, and salt; set aside.
In separate bowl combine eggs, sourmilk, molasses, honey, and citrus peel; add to dry ingredients, stirring till blended.
Stir in nuts and raisins.
Turn into two greased 8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
Bake... - 38.2091
Sunflower Buckwheat Bread
1. In a blender, add sunflower seeds and grind them at high speed in short bursts
2. In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and combine a mixture of buttermilk, honey and ramari with it
3. In a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan, add... - 37.6544
Blueberry Corn Bread
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and toss in the blueberries, coating them well
2. In another bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup and yogurt and beat them all, adding them to the dry ingredients
3. Ina lightly greased 8"X8" baking pan,... - 37.2658
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended.
Add yogurt and eggs, stir just until mixed.
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray, place pan in oven at 400Â° for 2 minutes.
Remove from oven, and immediately pour... - 31.3466
Crackerjackets is another crunchy treat in my list of appetizers. Soda crackers and bacon slices are the only ingredients you need to prepare the Crackerjackets. Try this bake-n-serve Crackerjackets. - 30.7416
Healthy Bread Pudding
1. Place bread in a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Combine eggs and next 8 ingredients. Add raisins and peaches; stir gently. Pour over bread. Place casserole in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1 inch. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or... - 30.2358
White Chocolate Frosted Cake
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally. Sandwich it together with a little of the ganache and place it on the plate.
2. Use a palette knife to spread the remaining ganache over the top and sides of the cake, and finish by swirling it in vertical strokes around... - 29.2965
Banana Nut Bread Part 1 Of 2
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 23.2975
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 0
Savory Cornbread (with No Added Sugar)
Isn't it absolutely lovely to bite into a warm slice of heavenly corn bread? Simple but satisfying is what I would call it. The best part is you can make it right at home. Go on...savor the goodness! - 0
Gluten-free Quinoa Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil and add in 2 tbsp. of water.
3. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
4. In a food processing jar... - 0
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread from Simple Daily Recipes. You'll want to hug my neck after trying this recipe. It is absolutely awesome!!! - 0