- » Healthy Asian Pumpkin
Healthy Asian Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy asian pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy asian pumpkin recipes.
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9635
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 43.8731
You May Also Like!
Asian Pumpkin Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the pumpkin, stir well and cook over a low to moderate heat for 10 minutes. Add the measured warm water, nutmeg, thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook over a high heat until the pumpkin is soft.
2.... - 32.8427
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 44.1637
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 34.5616
Pineapple And Pumpkin Soup
Saute the onions and parsley in the butter.
Add the pumpkin and pineapple; cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the water; cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the milk; stir into the pumpkin mixture, mixing... - 37.8701
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.5799
Halloween Korean-style Pumpkin Porridge
Instead of baking pumpkin bread or pumpkin loaf, why not make some pumpkin porridge with the pumpkin leftover from Halloween? In Korea, Pumpkin porridge is a much loved dish among all age groups and is barely considered baby, old people or sick man’s food.... - 95.3027
1. Wash, peel and grate pumpkin.
2. Remove excess moisture by squeezing.
3. Add milk and sugar and boil till it is dry, stirring all the lime.
4. Add ghee, sultanas and nuts, stir till quite dry. Add crushed cardamoms and remove. - 34.5814
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 37.0838
Brandied Pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a large deep saucepan.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until transparent.
Blend in spices and chicken broth.
Bring to boil.
Blend in pumpkin and half and half.
Reduce heat and cook until soup is thoroughly heated, stirring... - 45.0485
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a large saucepan and gently fry onion for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add chicken stock and bring to the boil.
Peel and seed pumpkin and cut into 5 cm (2-inch) chunks, add to stock and simmer until tender, (about 30... - 40.0528