- » Healthy Asian Fish
Healthy Asian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy asian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy asian fish recipes.
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 98.3948
Grilled Sweet And Sour Fish
Want to serve your family with an Asian delicacy today? This recipe might just come handy. The chef demonstrates a detailed process to prepare Grilled Sweet and Sour Fish recipe that is totally delectable. - 71.9138
Tangy Tilapia Fish Curry
Want to try a yummy fish recipe today? Watch this video now to learn a fantastic Tangy Tilapia Fish Curry that will certainly leave you asking for more. Click on the play button now. - 71.6868
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 41.5029
Fish Fry.( Pomfort).
Its a fry fish, specially for pomfort . Its taken as a starter with garlic sauce. - 39.912
Fish Fillets With Parsley Sauce
Add 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to salad oil; mix.
Rub mixture over fish.
Broil over coals, about 4 minutes on each side, or until fillets are well browned.
Combine mustard, butter, parsley, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; spread 1/2 of mixture over... - 38.2508
Oriental Red Snapper
1. Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well. Place fillets in a shallow dish; spread green onion mixture evenly over fillets. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Line a vegetable steamer with a plate at least 1 inch smaller in diameter than the... - 34.3701
Paksiw Na Bangus
This is a very and quick recipe that is ready in no time. See the video and learn more on how to cook it. - 30.7505