- » Healthy Asian Dessert
Healthy Asian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy asian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy asian dessert recipes.
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 101.064
Healthy Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place in an ovenproof casserole.
4) Bake uncovered for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until the rice is tender, occasionally stirring the surface skin into the pudding as it... - 42.6887
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Seviyan Ka Muzafir
Sewaiyan (vermicelli) are essential & main dish in festival EID . - 38.4592
1. Place the cake on the board. Reserve 200 g (7 oz) of the icing and lightly knead the remainder. Use a cocktail stick to dot the icing very carefully and cautiously with food colouring. The more colour you add, the more vibrant the finished result will... - 36.8063
In the Philippines, fruit salad is considered to be more of a dessert rather than an appetizer or side dish. The Filipino version of the fruit salad requires the use of condensed milk and table cream which makes the dish rich and sweet. The typical Filipino... - 35.983
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste. Boil half the milk and add half the sugar. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well. Return to fire and cook till thick.
2. Soak Sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell up.
3. Pour a small... - 32.0986