- » Healthy Apple Tart
Healthy Apple Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy apple tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy apple tart recipes.
Fresh Apple Tarts
Divide Margarine Pastry into eight sections.
Between 2 sheets waxed paper, roll each pastry section into a 5 1/2 inch (14 cm) circle.
Place oil cookie sheets.
Slightly flute edge.
Top each pastry round with apple slices in overlapping rows.
Stir together next... - 40.4618
Apple Pie Filling For Pie Or Tarts
Put the apple slices into a large non-stick pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
When the apple slices are soft, add the remaining ingredients and stir to mix. - 34.2982
Petite Apple Tarts
Blend cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, applejuice and lemon juice together in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Place apple slices in shells, divided evenly.
Pour slightly cooled apple juice mixture over apples.
Bake in 350Â°F.
Oven... - 39.3783
Would you like to try authentic Apple Tart Recipe at home? This is a perfect Apple Tart Recipe. This is a kid friendly recipe. It is a very popular dessert. This dish can make your Christmas celebration more enjoyable. You should try this Apple Tart Recipe.... - 37.788
Tart Apple Jelly
Choose tart apples, 3/4 of them fully ripe and 1/4 underripe.
Wash, remove stem and blossom ends.
Do not peel or core.
Cut apples into small pieces.
Place apples and water in saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 20-25... - 34.8588
Easy Apple Pie Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Run a knife through pie filling to coarsely chop apples.
Place 1 tablespoon of the pie filling in center of a bread slice.
Top with another bread slice.
Repeat until all filling is used.
Use 3-inch Cut-N-Seal to cut and seal... - 37.8823
Apple Pie Or Tart
Peel, quarter and core the apples and cut in thick slices.
Place half the apples In a 1 1/2-pt.pie-dish, add the sugar and flavouring and pile the remaining fruit on top.
Line the edge of the pie-dish with pastry and cover the pie with pastry.
Knock up the... - 32.0666
Honey Glazed Apple Tarts
1) Skin, core and halve apples, cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch-thick slices to measure 5 cups.
2) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
3) Place puff pastry into quarters.
4) Lightly flour a flat surface and roll each quarter into... - 37.947
Quick Apple Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On nonstick cookie sheet roll biscuit into a circle about 6 inches in diameter; using the tines of a fork, prick surface of biscuit and set aside.
3. In small bowl combine apple slices and lemon juice and... - 38.5389
Glazed Apple Tart
In a bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup of sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and water; stir into flour mixture and mix lightly.
Form dough into a ball; press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 15-in.x 10-in.x... - 43.153
Apple And Raisin Tart
1. Preheat oven to 450°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 inch pie plate and using a basic pie crust, line the plate.
3. Place apples along with raisins on the crust and combine them.
4. Beat eggs along with milk and salt. Pour on the... - 43.6255
Apple Cream Tart
1) Into the pastry blender, add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pieces of butter
2) Mix till the mixture is coarse
3) Tip in 7 tablespoons of sour cream, added 1 tablespoon at a time
4) Using a fork, stir to combine with the coarse mixture
5)... - 49.1603
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
Clean the strawberries and then slice them in half lengthwise.
Combine apple juice and gelatin in saucepan.
Allow gelatin to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool and thicken.
Divide the strawberries evenly between... - 38.4995
Apple And Marmalade Tart
Roll out the pastry to line an 18 cm/7 inch flan dish and bake blind at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 10-12 minutes.
Brush the bottom of the flan with the egg white and return to the oven for 3-4 minutes to make sure that it is set.
Reduce the oven heat to... - 38.7276
French Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare dough according to recipe.
After chilling, roll the dough into a 12 1/2- to 13-inch circle.
Place on a flat, 12-inch round baking pan.
Trim away extra dough from the sides.
Prick dough with a fork in several places.
Brush... - 34.8043
French Apple Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1. Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Take 6 tbsp of butter and cut it into small chunks and rub it with the flour until mixture appears like coarse crumbs. Blend in sugar.
3.... - 45.7512
Tart Apple Crisp
Mix together flour, oats and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in butter with fork to make a crumbly mixture.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Stir to mix well.
Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12... - 40.9977
Tart Cranberry Apple Pie
In saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, salt; gradually add corn syrup, 1/4 cup water.
Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens slightly and boils.
Add cranberries; cook until skins break.
Add butter, orange peel; cool.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Add apples to... - 43.5919
Sausage Ring With Tart Apple
Mix all ingredients together and fit into ring mold.
MICROWAVE 16 MINUTES on HIGH.
Turn out onto plate, MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Fill center with scrambled egg. - 33.3199
Curry Sauce With Tart Apple
1) In a large skillet heat butter. Add garlic, onion, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Mix flour, cardamom, ginger and pepper thoroughly.
4) Cook and stir over low heat.
5) Fold in chicken broth, lemon... - 45.8585
Apple Almond Tart With Apricot Glaze
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable rim, and trim the edge.
Brush the inside of the shell with some of the egg white.
Chill the crust.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Puree the almond filling ingredients, with the egg yolk and the... - 44.0111
Heart Healthy Apple Coffee Cake
1 Spray a 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pan with nonstick coating; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine the 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, the 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, the baking soda, the
1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the salt; set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl... - 39.4944
1) Grease a 9 inch deep 4 patty tins
2) Using a peeler, peel core and slice thinly the apples, reserving a few to top the tart
3) Mix the sugar, sultanas, lemon rind and the spices and apples together
4) Roll out the pastry onto a... - 42.6658
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.9231
Bavarian Apple Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream the sugar, vanilla and butter and blend it with the flour.
3. Spread it over the bottom of the spring form pan of 10” (25cm).
4. Spread jam over the crust.
5. For... - 46.9535
Core apples and then cut them into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) slices (do not peel).
Combine flour, fructose, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl.
Stir to blend.
Lightly coat each side of the apples slices with the flour mixture.
Fry in a vegetable-sprayed skillet until... - 34.9898
Homemade Baby Food Apple Puree
Learn how to make homemade apple puree for infants without any added flavors or preservatives. Perfect for weaning, apple is nutritious for your baby. Feeding baby apple puree is a great introduction to solid food. Enjoy this apple puree recipe. - 104.573
Core apples and then cut them into quarters.
Place quarters in a bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, tossing to coat.
Drain off any excess lemon juice.
Pour brandy and cinnamon over apple quarters, tossing to coat.
Cover tightly and marinate for several hours or... - 36.7557
Decadent Honey Apricot Glazed Apples
This festive season, take a break from the puds and pies and head for a fruity indulgence. Betty's version of honey apricot glazed apple is easy to fashion and makes for a sumptuous indulgence. It's so delish and simple that you wouldn't really wait for the... - 100.427
All Time Favorite Apple Pie
Looking for an All Time Favorite Apple Pie? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef share her secret apple pie recipe now. This one is sure to fetch you a bag full of compliments. - 103.231
Apple Butter With Apple Cider
Wash the apples thoroughly, then cut in quarters.
Place the apples and 7 cups water in a large kettle and cook for 15 minutes or until soft.
Press the apples through a sieve.
Boil the cider until reduced by 1/2, then add to the apple puree.
Combine the puree... - 33.2205
Strawberry Fruit Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl; toss gently. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain strawberries, reserving 2 teaspoons liquid. Set strawberries aside.
3. Combine reserved strawberry liquid, remaining 1 tablespoon... - 39.5321
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 44.9238
Cinnamon Apple Snack
1. In a bowl, place the apple slices, squeeze lemon juice over it and dust with a pinch of cinnamon
2. Serve as required - 26.559
Tangy Baked Apples
Cut apples in half; brush with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Place in an ungreased 11-in x 7-in x 2-in baking dish.
Combine the brown sugar, ketchup, butter, horseradish and remaining lemon juice.
Top each apple half with 2 tablespoons ketchup mixture.
Pour water... - 36.5999
Apple Orange Toss
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and toss lightly to combine.
2) Spoon the Apple Orange Toss on a lettuce lined plate and serve. - 30.9095
Apple Raisin Crunch
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
Arrange apples and raisins in prepared dish and pour orange juice over all.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
Distribute mixture... - 35.1164
Upside Down Tart
Lightly butter an ovenproof dish about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter which has straight sides at least 6 cm/2 1/2 inches deep.
Mix the sugar and water and cook over a low heat until a rich golden caramel has formed.
Pour this immediately into the bottom of the... - 40.6835
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 36.113
Classic Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the large pie pan with 1 pastry crust.
3) In a bowl, place the apples, with splices and dredged with lemon juice.
4) Add sugar and flour to the apples and mix well.
5) Put the apple mixture in the... - 41.9523
Apple Orange Toss
Combine all ingredients; toss together lightly.
Serve on lettuce, if desired. - 27.8339
Jellied Waldorf Salad
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Jellied Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Jellied Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 41.1779
Baked Apple Tapioca Pudding With Cream
Arrange apples in greased casserole (1 1/2 quart).
Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
Mix remaining ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour over apples.
Cover and bake in... - 44.3595
Stuffed Apple Bowls
Scoop out core of apples to make a small bowl suitable for stuffing.
Rub apples with lemon to prevent browning while preparing stuffing.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Add brown sugar, orange juice, and 1/4 cup wine, and stir... - 43.2317
1) Peel and slice the apples.
2) Arrange in a baking dish.
3) Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and cinnamon and dot with butter.
4) Read the package directions and prepare the tapioca.
5) Pour the mix over the apples.
6) Place in the oven at 350 degrees... - 40.303
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 43.9969
Hungarian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, onions, garlic, peppers, cucumber, salt, and beef stock.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in paprika and sour cream.
4) Serve hot, sprinkled with chives... - 38.474
Apple Stick Relish
1) Core and slice the apples into small strips.
2) Combine the apples with the dill pickle and onion.
3) In a bowl, mix the vineger and sugar together, until dissolved.
4) Then toss the apple mixture with the vineger mixture and refrigerate until... - 33.4314
Apple Betty Pie
Mound apples in buttered 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with orange juice.
For topping, combine sugar, flour, spices and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; then scatter over apples.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 45 minutes or until apples are done and... - 36.3391
Apple Nut Squares
Combine egg, sugar, and vanilla.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to egg mixture and blend well.
Stir in apples, and nuts.
Spread in greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or till done.
Cut in squares. - 33.4807
Healthy Energy Smoothie1
Just out of a powerful workout, a great whipped up smoothie is a must for you and here is a simple and quick recipe to make one. Check out chef Kalyan making a nutritious Berry Smoothie with two different kinds of berries. Ready to reach out with great energy... - 77.5142
Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad as the name suggests works great for winter. I also took along Winter Fruit Salad when my family got together for a picnic and it went over well. Do not wait for winter to try it! - 43.7473
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 123.816
In a large frying pan, combine the apples, water, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon and allspice.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
If the water boils away, add a bit more to... - 41.763
Sprinkle with sugar; stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit and nuts with a light coating of sugar/dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do everything, except the cream, ahead of time; refrigerate for a... - 32.9056
Sugar Bush Apple Pie
Roll out half the dough, line a 9" (23 cm) pie pan with the dough.
Pare and core the apples.
Mix the sugar, flour and spices together.
Sprinkle 1/2 on the pastry.
Fill with apples then sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
Dot with butter.
Roll out the remaining... - 44.0447
Apple Pie Sandwiches
In a saucepan, cook apples and water over medium heat for 10 minutes or until apples are tender.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into apple mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the... - 45.7476
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 49.8089
Farm Style Fried Apples
Fry bacon until crisp; set aside.
Peel and slice onions.
Core apples (leave skin on); cut cross-wise in 1/4-inch circles.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from pan Cook onions in reserved bacon drippings 3 minutes; cover with apple slices in an even... - 29.0264
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
To make the apples:
Peel and core the apples, then cut into small chunks.
Place in a 9" glass pie plate and toss with the cornstarch.
Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for... - 48.3787
Apple Pan Dowdy
1) Pare, core, and slice the apples into a 2-quart casserole.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3) Add the mix over the apples and dot with butter.
4) Sprinkle water over the entire mix.
5) With a pastry blender, blend flour,... - 43.7765
Nutty Apple Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 425°.
2) Peel apples and core them.
3) Grease an ovenproof dish with some of the butter.
4) In a saucepan, put the apples, add water, almonds and raisins.
5) Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 10... - 43.2749
1. In a greased 9-inch square baking dish, arrange apples.
2. In a bowl, add grape concentrate, tapioca and mix. Pour this mix over the arranged apples.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar. Stir in separately blended egg, milk,... - 48.2707
1) Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish.
2) Combine apples, raisins, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3) Put the mixture into baking dish.
4) In another bowl, combine corn germ, rolled oats, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
5) Mix honey with butter,... - 40.2241
Apple Rice Betty
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a small bowl mix honey with spices.
3) Grease a baking dish.
4) In a dish, layer thinly with rice, layer with thinly sliced apples over it. Sprinkle honey, spices and nuts on it.
5) Repeat the... - 43.9081
Apple And Marmalade Charlotte
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) In a large saucpan, make the filling.
3) Add water, cover the pan and boil the water.
4) Cook over medium heat for 12 minutes but do not remove the lid.
5) Remove the pan from heat and... - 39.2597
Apple Charlotte With Stewed Apples
Line a greased mold with bread slices brushed with melted butter.
Fill center with stewed apples and add almonds.
Cover top with slices of bread, buttered, and bake at 400°F.
30 minutes. - 28.234
Apples In Apple Juice
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous apple in apple juice is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this apple in apple juice and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 29.2455
Coconut Apple Betty
Arrange layer of apple slices in shallow baking dish.
Cover with some of bread crumbs and coconut.
Sprinkle with some of sugar, salt, and cinnamon; dot with butter.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Arrange nuts around edge of mixture.
Cover; bake in... - 39.8431
Combine apples, water, lemon juice and raisins in kettle.
Add fruit pectin; stir well.
Place over high heat and bring to a full boil.
Stirring constantly, stir in sugar.
Bring to a full boil again.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in nuts.
Remove from... - 41.5831
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 42.9673
Apple Chicken Casserole
1. Slice whole orange without peeling, but remove seeds.
2. Lightly grease a casserole with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
4. Arrange apples oiled casserole
5. Spoon yogurt over apples and lightly mix to coat.
6.... - 37.713
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well... - 39.513
Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
Layer apple slices and cranberries in pan, sprinkling with granulated sugar as you layer.
In a bowl, cut and mix together flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until light and... - 38.2475
Spiced Apple Oats Crisp
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Place apple slices in pan.
Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. - 35.2439
Spinach apple toss is a simple tossed salad prepared with a creamy orange dressing. Topped with bits of imitation or mock bacon, the spinach apple toss is great with any meal and healthy. - 26.814
Arrange apple slices in 2-cup baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover and cook on High 3 minutes.
Transfer to processor, add strawberries and blend to desired consistency - 21.7611
One Minute Cinnamon Applesauce
1. In a blender, add the apples with a liittle cinnamon and process on low speed until smooth, scrape the sides of the container as you go along
2. Serve as appropriate - 22.7564
1) In a bowl, combine apples, lemon peel, lemon juice and water.
2) In another bowl, add bread crumbs, sugars and cinnamon.
3) In a greased glass casserole, arrange layers of crumb and apple mixtures. Finally add a layer of crumbs on... - 44.6565
Quick Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a 9" pie pan.
2) Pare the apples and core the inside. Cut into dices or slices, as desired. It should measure about 5 cups.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt.
4) Sprinkle this mixture... - 45.484
Cinnamon Apple Salad
1) In a pan, cook the cinnamon candies in water, until dissolved.
2) Pare, core and add the apples into the pan mixture.
3) Gently cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning once, until the apples are just tender.
4) Refrigerate the syrup for several hours,... - 47.6314
Preserved Cinnamon Apple Rings
Wash and sterilize 2 (1-pint) jars and their closures, set on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven, and keep hot until needed.
Mix water and candies in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring until candies dissolve; add apples, cover, and simmer 10 minutes until... - 37.0111
1) Take a 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole] and spread apples in it.
2) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients resembling crumbles.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 3 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min] till... - 38.5591
1. Put the apples and water in a saucepan, cover, and cook over medium heat until apples are soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Mash apples with a heavy spoon. Stir in the lemon rind, honey, and cinnamon. Serve warm. - 26.5897
Breakfast Pork And Apple Pie
Mix apples with sugar and spices.
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Arrange apples in pastry and sprinkle with salt pork.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, and cut vents.
Bake in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate... - 36.2674
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.2857
Cinnamon Apple Butter
Core and thickly slice the apples.
(Measure 30 cups sliced.) Place apple slices in 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Add apple cider or water.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till apples are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.9465
1) Core the apple without peeling off the skin. Cut into small pieces.
2) In a blender container, add the apple pieces, milk powder, water, cinnamon, salt and food colouring.
3) Process all the ingredients, until the apple is smoothly... - 43.9448
Steamed Apple Dumplings
Mix apples, lemon juice, lemon peel, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in an 8 or 9-inch round baking dish.
Place dish on rack in wok over 1 1/2 to 2 inches boiling water.
Cover wok and steam until apples are tender (18 to 20 minutes).
Using a large spoon,... - 37.9203
Turnips With Apples
Steam turnips over boiling water until soft (about 20 minutes).
Add apple slices and steam a few more minutes until soft.
Remove from heat.
Mash together turnips and apples.
Season with pepper and butter to taste.
Sprinkle with cinnamon. - 29.6547
Baked Stuffed Apples
A potpourri of fruits, this baked stuffed apples recipe is just right for the health freak. A quick and easy dessert that is low on calories and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 40.5431
Potato And Green Apple Pancakes
Want a pancake recipe that is both unique and tasty? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skills. The recipe detailed in the video will yield pancakes that everyone will love! - 85.3757
Heavenly Baked Apples
1. In a small saucepan combine apricot nectar, apricots, and cherries. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain fruit, reserving liquid.
2. Meanwhile, core apples almost through to bottom. Peel a strip about 1 inch wide around the middle... - 33.9678
Huckleberry Apple Crisp
Butter 1 1/2 qt.baking dish.
Put in huckleberries and apples.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and brown sugar.
Mix next four ingredients, stir in egg and mix until crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Top with melted margarine and cinnamon.
40 minutes. - 38.4618
Apple Gravy For Pork Or Boiled Beef
Cook apples in hot butter for about 2 minutes, or until soft and golden.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in white sauce and nutmeg.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. - 32.1248
New Hampshire Turnover Apple Pie
Fill 9-inch pie pan with apples.
Roll out pastry.
Fit over top of apples and trim edge.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 25 minutes, or until apples are soft.
Remove from oven and turn upside down on warm serving plate.
Lift up pie pan.
Scrape out... - 38.0126
Rhubarb (or Apple) Crumble Using Honey
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place rhubarb in a 9-inch, 1 1/4-inch deep pie plate.
Pour honey over all.
Pour Topping on fruit.
Bake for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender when tested with a fork - 33.4119
Spiced Apple Butter
In large saucepan bring apples and cider to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes or till apples are tender.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the apples.
Process till smooth; transfer to 13x9x2-inch bak-ng dish.
Repeat with... - 34.3777