- » Healthy Apple Fritter
Healthy Apple Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy apple fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy apple fritter recipes.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and milk in small bowl, beating until smooth.
If batter is too stiff, add a little water.
Dip apple slices into batter and fry until golden brown. - 28.7175
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
The apple fritter is certainly a food that goes against the grain of the health conscious individual. The recipe is old fashioned and caters to the idea of “dessert" over “healthy snack.” If fried desserts are the ideal choice for the family, then apple... - 0
1) In a blender place, egg, salt, bread, vanilla, milk, sweetener and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
2) Stir in the apple and mix well.
3) In a non-stick pan, simmer and place the mixture by spoonful.
4) Turn and cook on both the sides until light... - 38.9909
Apple Fritter Rings
In mixing bowl stir together flour, the 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and dash salt.
Mix egg, milk, and the 1 teaspoon cooking oil.
Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till blended.
Heat 1 inch cooking oil to 375°F in a... - 43.3181
Apple Fritters With Cinnamon
Combine milk & eggs; beat well.
Add butter, sugar, salt & cinnamon, mix well.
Sift together & stir in flour & baking powder.
Add chopped apples, mix well.
Drop by spoon and fry in deep hot fat (365 degrees) until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on paper... - 43.578
Rich Cheesy Fritters
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Add the flour and cook for a few minutes without browning
3. Stir constantly
4. Gradually pour in the milk into the roux, making sure that the milk is uniform at all times. Add a little milk at a time... - 45.7525
Deep Fried Fritters
1) Remove the potato skin by peeling.
2) Grate the potato and squeeze off excess water.
3) Similarly, take off the apple skin, and discard the core part.
4) Grate the apple into the potato.
5) Season the mixture with cinnamon and salt.
6) In a... - 38.4457
1 Prepare the basic ritter batter and let it stand.
2 Fill a deep fryer half way up with corn oil and allow it to heat slowely at 375 degrees farenheit.
3 In the meanwhile drain the canned pineapples and peaches and dry them on paper towels.
4... - 37.9052
Super Fruit Fritters
Crispy and tasty this Super Fruit Fritters are great companions to a meal or for a tea. Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice and delight in the every bite! - 35.7831
1) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. With a wooden spoon, properly mix the egg yolk into the flour.
2) Add in the oil and the milk, a little at a time, till a smooth and creamt consistency is formed. Allow mixture to stand for about 2 hours in a... - 40.1793
Fresh Fruit Fritters
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Beat mixture well, till completely combined
2. In another bowl, place the egg yolks and the 1 tablespoon corn oil and mix well again
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry... - 43.2982
Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice,... - 43.6743