- » Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy apple cinnamon oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy apple cinnamon oatmeal recipes.
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.275
You May Also Like!
Baked Apple, Oatmeal And Cinnamon Goodie
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious and healthy dessert recipe, then this video by LynnsRecipes is just right for you. Watch Lynn as she prepares a yummy apple, oatmeal and cinnamon goodie that does not take very long to cook. Serve this dessert the... - 117.589
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 36.469
Baked Oatmeal With Apples/raisins/walnuts
Want to serve a healthy and tasty breakfast for your family? Watch this video now. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a delicious and high nutrition Oatmeal and Apple Bake which makes a perfect breakfast recipe. Watch this video now. - 96.6893
Apple Date Oatmeal Muffins
apple date oatmeal muffins are simple and sweet muffins baked with quick oats and flour. Filled fresh chunky apple bits and dates, it is a feel good muffin recipe. The orange zest and orange juice balane the spicy sweetness of apples and cinnamon with a tangy... - 46.7927
Cinnamon Oatmeal And Fruit
1) In a slow cooker place together water, oatmeal, cinnamon, raisins, apple and salt.
2) Simmer for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot with warm milk and nuts if desired. - 34.7707
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3001
Oatmeal Apple Crunch
Arrange apples in greased 8" square baking dish.
Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add oats and walnuts; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake in 350° oven 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender. - 34.5191
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 112.686
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Heat milk in a heavy saucepan until hot.
Stir in oats; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add applesauce and remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. - 26.792