- » Healthy Apple Breakfast
Healthy Apple Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy apple breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy apple breakfast recipes.
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.275
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 119.353
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Apple Ginger Medley With Coconut Cream
Looking out for a nutritious power packed breakfast recipe. Watch this impressive video that displays an outstanding recipe for a healthy breakfast. The video is step by step, informative and easy to understand. You and your kids would definitely love this... - 112.146
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 109.021
Mango, Apple, And Carrot Puree For Toddlers
Why feed babies with junk snacks when you can make a delicious, healthy and sweet snack in less than 10 minutes. In this video, Weelicious host is making mango, apple and carrot puree which takes 5 minutes for cooking and less than 5 minutes for blending and... - 107.604
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3001
Coconut Meat Apple Blend
For all fresh food lovers out there, coconut meat and apple recipe is meant for you. Fresh grated apples combined with blended coconut meat and cinnamon sugar, makes a perfect dish which can be relished as a snack or a dessert. - 61.103
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.9231
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
1) In a medium saucepan, boil water and add diced apples in it.
2) Boil apple and reduce heat.
3) Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
4) Combine museli and oats with the apples and cook until creamy.
5) Serve the porridge with milk in... - 33.2642
Heat milk in a heavy saucepan until hot.
Stir in oats; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add applesauce and remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. - 26.792
Yogurt, Kale, Pear And Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is a combination of leafy greens and fruits. This is one of the best recipes to use leafy vegetables in the diet. The use of protein powder helps to increase the protein content thus making it a perfect smoothie of fitness enthusiasts. - 0
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0