- » Healthy Alphabet Soup
Healthy Alphabet Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy alphabet soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy alphabet soup recipes.
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 117.659
You May Also Like!
Eat Your Words - Organic Alphabet Soup
Made with Love Alphabet Soup Mix prepared according to label instructions with fresh free range chicken breast and a simple Thai garnish of lime, cilantro and MWL Red Pepper Spice Blend. An Easy Real Whole Food Fast meal the whole family will love. - 99.1955
Tomato Alphabet Soup
1) In a saucepan, add in the tomato soup, water and cooked noodles.
2) Heat the saucepan till all the ingredients are heated through.
3) Serve the Vacation Special in soup bowls.
4) Sprinkle alphabet cereal over the soup. - 33.6072
Easy Alphabet Macaroni Soup
1. In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven add chicken, mixed vegetables, celery, onion, thyme, bay leaf and broth.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and add macaroni.
4. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until macaroni are tender.
5. Discard bay leaf;
6.... - 45.1087
Special Turkey Soup
Break carcass into pieces; place in large kettle.
Add gravy and meat; cover with water.
Bring to a boil slowly; simmer, covered, for 4 hours.
Add seasonings and vegetables; cook for 30 minutes longer.
Cool; remove bones and skin.
Refrigerate; skim off... - 41.2126
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; cool slightly.
Bone chicken and shred.
Reheat broth to boiling; add pasta.
Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes.
Add onion,... - 42.8489
Famous Vegetable Soup
Heat water to boiling in a large, heavy soup kettle.
Meanwhile, rinse and pick over dried legumes.
Add all the ingredients except salt and noodles; turn down heat, simmer, covered, stirring occasionally.
Add more water if you desire a thinner soup.
When the... - 43.3217
Rinse barley, split peas, and white beans in a colander.
Soak beans, peas, and barley overnight in water.
The next day put beef, bones, and beans in a large soup pot with water; bring to a boil.
Simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
Add carrots, parsnip,... - 41.5435
Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Cover and boil the noodles for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 39.0689
Victory Garden Soup
1) Peel and cut potatoes in small cubes.
2) Prepare vegetables.
2) Take a saucepan and add potatoes and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
3) With a fork prick potatoes to check... - 47.2226
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546