- » Healthy African
Healthy African Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy african recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy african recipes.
In Morocco, the Loubia is a classic winter dish! It is made of white beans cooked in flavored tomato sauce. By the end of the video, you will also realize that it is a very healthy dish. Thalia has made it easy for the non-Moroccan viewers here. Thanks... - 118.997
Healthy Beef Tagine
Nina Cucina will not only tell you what it is, but she will entice you with a dish that is exploding with the them too! This is a small sample of the entire recipe. - 98.0916
Ethiopian Style Lentil Stew
Want to try a spicy and flavorful stew recipe today? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Ethiopian Style Lentil Stew that is sure to impress all. Treat your family to this gourmet delight today. - 82.5107
African Style Porridge
Want to make something healthy for breakfast today? Watch this video now to learn a tasty African Style Porridge recipe now. You will certainly love this combination of taste and health. - 58.1972
Authentic African Cassava Leaves With Peanuts And Palm Oil
Have you ever tried the Authentic African Cassava Leaves with Peanuts and Palm Oil? Its time you did. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this African condiment in your own kitchen. We bet you will love it. Watch it now. - 57.497
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
White Cabbage Salad
Remove the core of a small head of cabbage.
Cut it into very thin shreds.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped chives and parsley, 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes, and 3 oz. finely shredded almonds.
Put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Beat until... - 47.2563
Moroccan Style Chicken Breast Salad
1. Cool the chicken breasts to room temperature.
2. Cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
3. Combine the chicken, peppers, onions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, and watercress.
4. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and... - 47.013
Jamaican Potato Pudding
Are you looking for a Jamaican Potato Pudding Recipe? I have a simple Jamaican Potato Pudding Recipe for you. Sweet potato is filled with vitamins so this delicious dish is very nutritious. You can serve it as a dessert. This is my daughter’s favorite dish.... - 46.5112
Calamari Rings With Chemoulla
Combine chilli powder, salt and flour in small bowl.
Coat calamari in flour mixture; shake away excess.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook calamari, in batches, until browned and tender, drain on absorbent paper.
Serve calamari with hermoulla.
Chermoulla... - 40.4828
Pan Sauteed Fennel And Potatoes
1) Take a thick-bottom heavy skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot but make sure that it is not smoking hot.
2) Now add the rosemary to the hot oil.
3) Fry the potatoes, while stirring frequently until golden. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and... - 37.9187
Healthy Rice Muffins
Combine rice, milk, and eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to rice and eggs.
Pour into greased muffin cups or paper liners.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. - 34.2737
Easy Veal Fricassee
1. Wipe the veal with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 1-inch dice.
2. Brown the meat in a large heavy saucepan in the hot drippings. Sprinkle with salt, add water, cover and simmer 1 hour.
3. Add carrots, onions, celery and potatoes in layers and simmer 30... - 31.4098
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 19.1641
Delicious with or without saffron, this Kurdish-influenced side dish is an excellent alternative to rice. Saffron Couscous is wonderful served warm, or at room temperature. Delicious with roasted lamb, it's also excellent with your favorite fish - 18.1129
A simple to make Chickpeas recipe. - 11.0473