- » Hazelnut Truffle
Hazelnut Truffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hazelnut truffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hazelnut truffle recipes.
1) In a blender or in a Mouli grater, grind hazelnuts.
2) Line bottom of a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3) In small, heavy saucepan, combine chocolate and cream.
4) Over low heat, place the saucepan and heat the mixture... - 37.6887
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
In a large bowl, sift together the confectioners' sugar and cocoa; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the candy bars and butter.
Add the cream and reserved cocoa mixture.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat until the mixture is thickened and smooth.
Pour into an... - 35.4278
1. Spread the hazel nuts on an ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-45 seconds until they are lightly browned, then cool.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them into a medium ovenproof glass bowl with the butter pieces. Microwave on LOW... - 32.5637
Sift icing sugar into bowl, mix with hazelnuts.
Stir in just enough egg-white to make a firm paste; add cream.
Chop chocolate, place in top of double saucepan, stir over hot water until melted.
Blend into hazelnut mixture, stirring with wooden spoon; add... - 29.7358
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle
Chef Jean Pierre shows you how to prepare this delicious dessert made with smooth chocolate atop a crunchy hazelnut crust. A terrific way to top off a special meal. - 19.1162
You May Also Like!
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
Grind the hazelnuts finely.
Chop the chocolate into a small bowl; heat gently over a pan of simmering water until it melts.
Mix the ground nuts, icing sugar, egg white, liqueur or rum in a bowl then add the chocolate mixture.
Stir to blend thoroughly and... - 34.0919
Chocolate Cordial Truffles
In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water melt the chocolate with the sugar and butter.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Stir a small amount of the mixture into the egg yolks.
Return the yolk mixture to the hot mixture, stirring well.
Blend in... - 28.8259
Nutty Chocolate Truffles
In small saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
Stir in half of the powdered sugar; mix well.
Stir in sour cream; blend well.
Stir in remaining powdered sugar. (Mixture may look slightly curdled but will... - 31.6159
Line a 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan with waxpaper.
Spread mixture in pan, cut into 1/2 inch squares so that all truffles will be the same size.
Shape the squares into balls and roll in sprinkles or in dipping chocolate made with 2 ozs semi-sweet chocolate melted with a... - 26.3718
Nutella Chocolate Truffles
1. CHOCOLATE MIXTURE: Using a kitchen knife, finely chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
2. In a pan, heat the heavy cream until it becomes hot but should not reach a boiling point.
3. Pour the heavy cream over the chopped chocolate and... - 118.019
Truffle Filled Pastries
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Using a food processor or an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until smooth.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Mix in the flour, then remove the dough and divide into 20 pieces.
5) Wrap the dough pieces... - 45.2629
Moroccan Coconut Truffles
Here is an absolutely simple and delicious Moroccan coconut and almond truffles recipe. These truffles are so amazing that they simply melt in your mouth. The video here shows how this recipe can be made with just three ingredients in just a few minutes. Try... - 123.681
Salad De Homard Avec Champignons Sausage
1. Prepare the stock in a large dish by adding in the water, the white wine, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf, onion and the carrot.
2. Season and simmer the mix for 10 minutes to form a thick stock
3. Add the lobsters to the stock and simmer for 5... - 46.7175
Hazelnut Truffle Recipes By Category