- » Hazelnut Ball
Hazelnut Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hazelnut ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hazelnut ball recipes.
Hazelnut balls are nutty like desserts that can be served just like dat or with warm chocolate sauce poured over them. made with ground hazelnuts and baked with flour, butter and sugar, the hazelnut balls are finished by rolling them in sugar. - 35.974
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. With hands, mix until thoroughly blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F. Using hands, roll dough into balls 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Place, 1 inch apart, on... - 32.806
1. In a food processor, blend hazelnuts, flour, and 1/4 cup powdered sugar until hazelnuts are finely ground.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and superfine sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
3. Add nut... - 28.0948
Beat egg whites until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks are formed.
Sprinkle hazelnuts over the egg whites and gently fold together just until blended.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
If... - 26.7259
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut Bonbons
Spread hazelnuts in a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until pale golden beneath skins, shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a dishcloth and fold cloth to enclose; rub briskly to remove as much of skins as... - 31.556
Cayenne Spiked Cheese Balls In Toasted Hazelnuts
Mash the soft cheese with the drained pineapple, the Cheddar cheese and cayenne until well blended.
Shape into 30 small balls and roll in the toasted hazelnuts.
When ready to serve, spear each with half a pretzel stick, if liked. - 25.8674
Chocolate Hazelnut Balls
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, hazelnuts, and hazelnut spread. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 24 balls 1 inch in diameter. Roll balls in cocoa powder and place between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container.... - 21.9405
Chocolate Hazelnut Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine chocolate, ground nuts, sugar, Southern Comfort and egg whites.
2) Knead the mixture with wet hands until a smooth and firm mixture is formed.
3) Shape the dough into balls and roll in powdered chocolate. Refrigerate,... - 33.5368
1) Beat butter and add 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2) Slowly add flour and beat. Add hazelnuts.
3) Chill it 30 minutes.
4) Make 1-inch balls of the dough and put them on ungreased cookie sheets.
5) Bake the cookies at 400... - 36.855
Hazelnut Spice Crinkles
Gradually blend sugar and salt with beaten eggs; stir in grated chocolate and hazelnuts. Combine with bread crumbs, flour and spices, and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and place on buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325º for 15... - 27.3941
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
In a large bowl, sift together the confectioners' sugar and cocoa; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the candy bars and butter.
Add the cream and reserved cocoa mixture.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat until the mixture is thickened and smooth.
Pour into an... - 35.4278
Sift icing sugar into bowl, mix with hazelnuts.
Stir in just enough egg-white to make a firm paste; add cream.
Chop chocolate, place in top of double saucepan, stir over hot water until melted.
Blend into hazelnut mixture, stirring with wooden spoon; add... - 29.7358
Hazelnut Melting Moments
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, lemon peel and egg yolk; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and hazelnuts; mix well.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch... - 45.2295
Hazelnut Cheese Bites
1. In a bowl, add cheese and cream it using a wooden spoon. Stir in nuts and add a pinch of salt.
2. Spoon out portions and shape into small balls.
3. Chill the balls until they become firm.
4. Drain out the pineapple slices.
5. Take a cocktail pick... - 39.8828