- » Hazelnut Bake
Hazelnut Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hazelnut bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hazelnut bake recipes.
Broccoli Hazelnut Bake
Cook broccoli on the stove or in the microwave until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add milk and bouillon, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until thickened... - 40.0539
Potato Hazelnut Bake
Mix all ingredients with the exception of the cheese, and season to taste.
Put into a greased shallow ovendish and top with grated cheese.
Dot with butter and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes. - 21.162
You May Also Like!
No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine cereal, chopped hazeinuls, and chocolate hazelnut spread. Stir until cereal is evenly coated.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuis onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets to make 24 cookies. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
3. Store... - 20.9065
Beat egg whites until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks are formed.
Sprinkle hazelnuts over the egg whites and gently fold together just until blended.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
If... - 25.5865
Hazelnut Baked Apples
Core whole apples and pare 1/3 of the way down. Brush with lemon juice. Mix together hazelnuts, dates and butter; stuff into center of apples. Pile any extra mixture on top. Place in lightly buttered baking dish. In saucepan, mix together sugar and cinnamon;... - 30.532
Hazelnut balls are nutty like desserts that can be served just like dat or with warm chocolate sauce poured over them. made with ground hazelnuts and baked with flour, butter and sugar, the hazelnut balls are finished by rolling them in sugar. - 34.5989
1) Beat butter and add 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2) Slowly add flour and beat. Add hazelnuts.
3) Chill it 30 minutes.
4) Make 1-inch balls of the dough and put them on ungreased cookie sheets.
5) Bake the cookies at 400... - 36.7626
In a large saucepan, mix sugar, syrup and water. Cook until boiling, stirring constantly. Cover pan for one minute. Cook rapidly on high heat to soft crack (270º) about 5 minutes. Add hazelnuts and continue cooking to crack stage (310º) or until golden... - 25.9041
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 88.5465
1. In a food processor, blend hazelnuts, flour, and 1/4 cup powdered sugar until hazelnuts are finely ground.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and superfine sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
3. Add nut... - 26.9633
Hazelnut Butter Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, salt, and hazelnuts until well blended.
2. Add flour and cornstarch to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Divide dough... - 34.8538
Hazelnut Spice Crinkles
Gradually blend sugar and salt with beaten eggs; stir in grated chocolate and hazelnuts. Combine with bread crumbs, flour and spices, and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and place on buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325º for 15... - 32.3052
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. With hands, mix until thoroughly blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F. Using hands, roll dough into balls 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Place, 1 inch apart, on... - 32.7351