- » Hazelnut
A hazelnut, also familiar to many as filbert nut or cob nut, is basically the seed of hazel with a spherical or oval cob that measures 15 to 25 mm longitudinally and 10 to 15 mm diametrically. The nut has an outer ... More »
Crazy Hazelnut Witch
Add some Frangelico to La clandestine Absinthe and some spring water and you have a delectable hazelnut cocktail ready. And yes, don't forget to rim the glass with crushed graham crackers for extra punch. Stream the video to learn more about this... - 90.588
Hazelnut Crinkle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Scatter the chopped hazelnuts on a baking tray and toast them for about 10 minutes in the oven, sautéing occasionally until... - 47.8151
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.3553
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl; add the salt and spices and cream the mixture with your hands.
Work in the egg yolk and milk; finally mix in the chopped hazelnuts... - 46.4454
Barbecued Scallops With Hazelnut Butter
1. To make the hazel nut butter, in a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the hazelnut butter.
2. Using spatula, mix the ingredients well.
3. Season the butter to your taste and set aside.
4. To make the dressing, in a glass bowl, use a wire... - 45.7306
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is an amazingly yummy cookie that I serve often at tea parties. Very addictive and delicious, the Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 44.629
1) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line them.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Sift together the soda, flour and baking powder into a bowl.
4) Add the... - 44.5995
Hazelnut And Tomato Rissoles
The hazelnut and tomato rissoles are filling and flavorful mashed potato cakes made with cooked vegetables and eggs in it. flavored with lemon zest, thyme basil and parsley, the hazelnut and tomato rissoles has nuts in it and can be served as a side to meals. - 44.2748
Mushroom And Hazelnut Pate
1. In a food processor, grind together the hazel nuts and breadcrumbs. Tip into a bowl.
2. Then combine onion, garlic and mushroom and finely chop. Tip the mixture into a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Grease a small loaf tin with oil or... - 44.0902
Hazelnut Melting Moments
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, lemon peel and egg yolk; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and hazelnuts; mix well.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch... - 43.9917
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 20x8 inches (50x20 cm).
Halve dough lengthwise then cut into 4-inch (10-cm) squares.
To make filling, mix hazelnuts, sugar, cinnamon, honey and egg white in a small bowl.
Divide... - 43.0628
Melt the butter in a bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sift the cocoa over the butter, add the ground hazelnuts and mix.
Add the 2 egg yolks, the breadcrumbs, maple syrup and cane sugar syrup.
Oil the base of a 6 inch (15 cm) diameter souffle mold (mould) and line... - 42.9547
1) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add in the shallots and capsicum pieces and fry till they soften.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Add in the hazelnuts, 4 ounces of bredcrumbs, tomatoes, tarragon, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and an... - 42.8521
Iced Hazelnut Zabagliones
1) In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts to a fine powder and reserve 1 teaspoon of the whole hazelnuts.
2) Roughly chop the reserved hazelnut, and keep aside for garnish.
3) Line two large pudding moulds or into 8 individual ramekins with... - 42.7972
Strawberry Hazelnut Gateau
Beat egg-whites with salt until stiff; gradually add sugar; beat until mixture is of meringue consistency. Fold in remaining ingredients.
Spread in 2 greased and floured 8 in. springform pans.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., approximately 35... - 42.6544
Jam, Soured Cream And Hazelnut Pancakes
First make the pancake batter.
Sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the egg yolks and melted butter.
Mix together, then gradually stir in the milk, beating until the batter is smooth.
Grease a crepe pan or frying pan... - 42.6535
Grilled Chicory With Pears And Hazelnuts
1. Pre heat a grill.
2. Once hot, place chicory heads (cut side up) and brush with oil.
3. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or till uniformly golden brown.
4. Top grilled chicory with pears, brush hazelnut oil over pear and sprinkle thyme and... - 42.3645
Hazelnut And Potato Croquettes
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mash the potatoes with butter.
3) Add the flour, salt and pepper.
4) Fry the onion in a little oil until transparent.
5) Add to the potatoes with the nuts and basil and mix thoroughly.
6) Form into 10... - 42.1565
Beat the egg whites until foamy, using an electric mixer at medium speed.
Add the lemon juice and continue beating until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar, beating continuously.
When all of the sugar has been added, continue beating 7 to 8 minutes longer (on... - 41.7133
Stuffed Sole With Hazelnuts
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Season the fillets with salt and pepper
4. In a large bowl, mix the green onions and the ½ cup of nuts completely
5. Carefully tip the mixture over the fillets
6. Roll up the... - 40.3538
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in chips and nuts.
Shape into 1-1/2-in.balls; place on greased baking sheets.
Flatten to 1/2-in.thickness with a... - 39.5757
Hazelnut Lemon Logs
1) In a bowl, beat butter, sugar until light and fluffy. Add lemon rind and juice.
2) Now, in another bowl, mix flour and salt and mix it with butter mixture.
3) Cover and chill for an hour. Make 2 1/2-inch-long cookies. Coat the cookies in nuts.
4)... - 39.2006
Strawberry Hazelnut Gateau
Beat the egg whites until they are frothy.
Gradually beat in the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
Fold in the nuts, vanilla, vinegar and coffee.
Spoon into two well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.springform tins.
Put into the oven... - 39.152
On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 12-inch (30-cm) square.
Cut out nine 4-inch (10-cm) squares.
To make filling, combine hazelnuts, whole egg, sugar and rum in a medium bowl.
Place a strip of filling down the center of each square.
Brush... - 38.5143
Leeks And Shallots With Hazelnut Butter
Soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or use a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in hazelnuts and tarragon.
Remove flavored butter to a bowl.
Cut leeks in half horizontally.
Slice shallots thinly.
Preheat stovetop... - 38.343
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg whites.
Fold in nuts, coconut and fruit rinds; stir Hour in gently, one tablespoon at a time.
Pack mixture into large pastry bag; drop small rounds of batter onto... - 38.206
Iced Hazelnut Zabagliones
1. Put the Marsala sauce ingredients into a small pan, bring to the boil, whisking, then let cool completely.
2. Whizz all but 1 tbsp of the nuts in a small food processor until fine. Very roughly chop the rest, then set aside. Softly whip the cream with 1... - 37.9574
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
Gradually add the flour and nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into 2-in rolls.
Form into crescents.
Place 2 in apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake... - 37.6136
Hazelnut Pear & Arugula Salad
Place the nuts in a pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until fragrant and golden beneath skins (about 10 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a wire mesh colander; set colander in a sink and rub nuts with a clean dishtowel to remove as much of... - 37.3629
Beat eggs and sugar replacement together until foamy.
Beat in flour, baking powder, and salt.
Next, stir in apples and hazelnuts.
Transfer to greased 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
Chill and then cut into... - 36.9724
Brussels Sprouts With Hazelnuts And Orange
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the hazelnuts on a baking pan.
Bake for 8 minutes, or until the skins loosen.
Place the hazelnuts in a clean tea towel and rub together to remove the skins.
Discard the skins and chop the nuts.
Meanwhile, grate 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.771
1) Beat butter and add 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2) Slowly add flour and beat. Add hazelnuts.
3) Chill it 30 minutes.
4) Make 1-inch balls of the dough and put them on ungreased cookie sheets.
5) Bake the cookies at 400... - 36.7626
Hazelnut And Sesame Nuggets
Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
Put the hazelnuts on a board and roughly chop.
Put the nuts in a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly until nicely browned.
Tip into a bowl.
Put the sesame seeds in... - 36.3277
Golden Harvest Hazelnut Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
Mix in flour and nuts.
Chill thoroughly, preferably overnight.
Shape mixture into bars about 3 inches long, 1 inch wide, and 1/2 inch thick.
Brush with beaten... - 35.9293
Pumpkin Hazelnut Ice Milk
1) Take all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix them well.
2) Pour the pumpkin mixture into the 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan and keep in the freezer. Allow it to freeze until it becomes firm.
3) Scoop the pumpkin mixture into the... - 35.1986
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; mix in remaining ingredients except cherries and drop from a half teaspoon onto ungreased, foil-lined baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 1/2" apart.
Decorate each, if you like,... - 34.9239
Hazelnut Butter Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, salt, and hazelnuts until well blended.
2. Add flour and cornstarch to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Divide dough... - 34.8538
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium saucepan, stir brown sugar and butter over medium-low heat until bubbly; set aside to cool.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, to cooled mixture, beating constantly with a hand-held electric mixer on... - 34.7134
Hazelnut balls are nutty like desserts that can be served just like dat or with warm chocolate sauce poured over them. made with ground hazelnuts and baked with flour, butter and sugar, the hazelnut balls are finished by rolling them in sugar. - 34.5989
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
Stir in the flour, then the nuts and mix well.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the beaten egg and knead lightly until the dough holds together.
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 cookie sheets.
Set... - 34.5866
Hazelnut Recipes By Category