- » Hawaiian Sweet Roll
Hawaiian Sweet Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian sweet roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian sweet roll recipes.
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 51.9351
You May Also Like!
Hawaiian Style Chicken Rolls
1. In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, celery, sweet pepper, and gingerroot or ginger over medium heat till vegetables are tender and sausage is done; drain. Stir bread cubes, mango or papaya, 1/2 cup of the nuts, 1 egg, milk, ground black pepper, and... - 37.7493
Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes
Combine sweet potatoes, juice, butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, and brown sugar; mix until well blended.
Crush cereal in plastic bag or between waxed paper.
Drop 1/3 to 1/2 cup sweet-potato mixture onto paper containing crushed cereal; roll into... - 32.1037
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation
The Hawaiians simply love this creamy pie and so will you! Crispy piecrust filled with chocolate and coconut pudding mix and topped with luscious whipped cream makes for a dreamy treat. Rich and delicious, this toothsome is indeed something to die for. This... - 114.47
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey or chicken; mix well.
Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 14 to... - 45.8318
You Generation Hawaiian Chicken Burgers - Myvirginkitchen
1. Preheat the grill. Prepare a tray lined with foil.
2. In a chopper bowl, chop the onion. Take half of the chopped onion out and set aside.
3. To the remaining onion, add pineapple, mint leaves, lime zest and chop again.
FOR... - 0
Fish & Yam Fritters
Simmer the fish, onion, 1 tsp.seasoned salt, pepper and mono-sodium glutamate in beer until fish is "flake" done (about 20 minutes).
Drain, and when fish and onion mixture is cool, flake with fork.
Beat the yams, cream, and 1 tsp.seasoned salt until... - 38.0956
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
1. Brush each piece of chicken breast with grapeseed oil on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bowl mix together the egg and milk, set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine all purpose flour, seasoning salt... - 0