- » Hawaiian Rice Noodles
Hawaiian Rice Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian rice noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian rice noodles recipes.
Homemade Chicken Hawaiian
1. In a large kettle, tip in the onions and the celery.
2. Add the shortening to the kettle and cook the vegetables for 10 minuets till done
3. To the same kettle, add the bean sprouts, chicken, and the bouillon to the hot water to make a smooth... - 41.2351
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 45.6058
Best Chicken Hawaiian
Cook onion and celery in shortening in large kettle for 10 minutes.
Add bean sprouts and liquid, chicken, and bouillon dissolved in hot water.
Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce.
Stir in cornstarch blended with cold water.
Cook, stirring,... - 41.0036
Ham Sticks Hawaiian
1. Drain pineapple and collect the syrup in a bowl.
2. In a cup mix 4 tablespoons pineapple syrup with honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
3. Onto 8 small skewers thread ham, pineapple chunks and green-pepper squares alternately, dividing... - 38.9011
Season meat with salt and ginger - form into balls and dip in beaten egg, then flour.
Brown in 3 tablespoons salad oil.
Drain off oil.
SAUCE: Drain pineapple and add enough water to the syrup to make 1 cup.
Add brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soya... - 43.249
Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, orange juice or water, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, onion powder, red pepper, and ginger.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large... - 46.3106
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple,... - 45.6568
Fun With Rice Wrappers
In this video, you will find how to use rice paper wrappers while making various dishes. If you want some fun in the kitchen, take a look at this recipe video. - 121.013