- » Hawaiian Pineapple Candy
Hawaiian Pineapple Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian pineapple candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian pineapple candy recipes.
Combine sugar, water and corn syrup in sauce pan.
Boil until it spins a thread 2-inches long (248°F.).
Remove crystals from the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
Remove syrup from heat, stir in the coconut.
Boil in mixture until very... - 30.2348
Hawaiian Hula Muffins
Hawaiian hula muffins echo the exotic taste of hawaii. Baked with sour cream and butterscotch flavored crushed hard candies, it is the pineapples that makes these muffins hawaiian in flavor. Bake up these exotic beatuies and watch them dissapear any day. - 40.0987
Hawaiian Salad With Curry Dressing
Peel, pit, and cut avocados into chunks.
Cut bananas in 1-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Mix avocado and bananas with lemon juice.
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges; add sections with pineapple to avocado mixture.
Sprinkle with ginger and cover and... - 35.3164
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 275°F.
2) Grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pans.
3) Arrange aluminum foil or brown paper over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a saucepan add fruits, peels, nuts, and coconut.
6) Stir in brandy, sherry, and ginger... - 44.5271
1. In a 3 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to rolling boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Into 6 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/2 inch empty on... - 42.7433
Blend all ingredients together in electric blender.
Pour into shell of fresh pineapple or tall glass.
Garnish with pineapple spear topped with maraschino cherry. - 27.4456
Blend all ingredients together in electric blender - 22.0663