- » Hawaiian Pancake
Hawaiian Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian pancake recipes.
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 50.1195
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan blend syrup and cornstarch; add pineapple, orange juice, honey, and butter.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Meanwhile, sift together flour, sugar, baking... - 36.1862
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 34.6873
Hawaiian Dessert Pancakes
Combine all ingredients except topping until just blended.
Preheat a lightly greased 10-inch skillet until small drops of water "sizzle." Drop pancake batter from spoon into skillet to make silver dollar-size pancakes.
Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes... - 27.5406
You May Also Like!
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pancakes
Here is an excellent video that displays a wonderful recipe for Hawaiian-style macadamia nut pancakes. So just watch this video for a great refreshing way to begin your day with delicious pancakes. - 143.039
Hawaiian Pancake Roll
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet that has handle wrapped in foil.
3. With wire whip or hand beater, beat egg yolks until thick. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup... - 35.4644
Melt butter and cook onion and green pepper until soft.
Add pineapple, honey, vinegar and soy sauce.
Dissolve cornstarch in bouillon and add to pineapple mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in chicken and cashews.
Fill warm crepes and... - 36.1182
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a 'large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, alternately with pineapple and juice, with... - 34.6819
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 34.2376
Oriental Egg Rolls
Combine ingredients and beat smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled 10-inch skillet over low heat, pour and spread about 2 tbs.of batter to make a 5-inch square tissue-thin pancake.
Use pastry brush to spread batter.
Fill in holes by brushing more batter in the... - 28.7561