- » Hawaiian Iced Tea
Hawaiian Iced Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian iced tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian iced tea recipes.
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea leaves and steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Strain and add 4 mint sprigs, allow to cool.
While cooling, simmer sugar and water together to form syrup.
Combine tea and syrup, chill thoroughly.
Add lemon juice.
Pour over ice cubes... - 39.4183
Mint Tea Hawaiian
1. In heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and mint flakes and steep with cover for 5 minutes.
2. Strain, then mix well combining with sugar, lemon juice and pineapple juice and chill.
3. Serve over ice cubes garnished with a spear... - 35.8166
Episode 134 - Hawaiian Fog Ice Cream
My friend Gwen over a Devour and Conquer suggested that my earl grey tea and coconut milk concoction should be called Hawaiian Fog since it was like a tropical version of a London Fog. I loved her suggestion and turned it into ice cream. I hope you do too! - 0
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
Tropical Tea Punch
Add boiling water to tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve Tropical Tea in punch bowl with block of ice.
Float washed vanda orchids for true tropical... - 29.8246
Boil together sugar and water for 5 min.
Combine with the fruit juices and tea, and chill.
Serve with ice and a dash of angostura in each glass. - 31.9007