- » Hawaiian Fillet
Hawaiian Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hawaiian fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hawaiian fillet recipes.
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In 2-cup glass measure corn-bine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Stir pineapple juice into brown sugar-cornstarch mixture.
Stir in green pepper, vinegar, soy sauce, chives, and garlic powder.
Cook at HIGH... - 43.3252
Hawaiian Mahi Mahi Fillets
Thaw frozen fish.
Remove skin and cut into 4 portions.
Drain pineapple, reserving 16 cup syrup.
Combine reserved syrup with soy sauce, salt, and dash pepper.
Place fish in a single layer in shallow dish.
Pour syrup mixture over fish.
Let stand at room... - 35.734
You May Also Like!
Broiled Hawaiian Fish Fillets
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the fish in a shallow non metallic dish and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn to coat the other side.
4. Cover dish and let fish marinate for... - 43.3181
Hawaiian Sweet And Sour Halibut
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Cut into one-inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch, three tablespoons water, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir in the fish and let it marinate while you prepare the sauce.
In a saucepan combine the... - 47.4678
Hawaiian Grown Tv - Dash Gastropub - Beef Sashimi
1. Take the beef loin and dust the house seasoning all over it. Gently press so that the seasoning adheres to the meat.
2. Sear the meat barely for a min so that the juices are sealed inside. Let it rest.
3. Take the cooled off beef loin... - 81.9664
Hilo Fillet Of Sole
Wipe fillets with damp cloth and sprinkle with salt.
Roll and secure with toothpick.
Place rolls in steamer or on wire rack above boiling water, cover and steam 15 mins.or until fish is opaque.
Mix together onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasoned salt and... - 33.1106
Hawaiian Fish Salad
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and slice into thin strips on the bias.
Arrange on a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Rinse the lamb's lettuce thoroughly under cold running... - 44.1509