- » Hawaiian Drinks
Hawaiian Drinks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hawaiian Drinks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hawaiian Drinks recipes.
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 109.746
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 96.6313
Hawaiian Rum Drink
1) In a blender jar, add the half of each of the rum, corn syrup, lemon juice and pineapple juice concentrate together.
2) Gradually add half the ice cubes and blend at the low speed until the mixture is slushy.
3) In small serving glasses remove the... - 32.3147
Hawaiian Tomato Drink
Combine the tomato and pineapple juices with the sauce, lemon juice and rum, then season to taste with the salt and cayenne pepper.
Chill thoroughly and serve garnished with mint leaves. - 26.831
Enjoy this Boo Boo S Special drink and let me know your opinion. All you have to do to get this Boo Boo S Special drink ready is to get some pineapple and orange juice in your cocktail shaker. You will like it for sure. - 22.2915
1) In an electric blender container add all ingredients and blend for 10 seconds.
2) Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. - 28.4695
Hawaiian Paradise Cocktail
1. In an electric blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend them together
2. Serve it over a scoop of ice - 32.2691
1) In a shaker add drinks with cracked ice.
2) Strain and pour into a long-stemmed cocktail glass.
3) Garnish with fruit. - 33.1428
Mix the pineapple and cherries.
Mix the lemonade and pineapple juices.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice and fruit. - 28.5277
1) In a large pitcher, combine together the sugar, pineapple juice and mineral water.
2) Gently stir the contents till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the wine and stir.
4) Into serving glasses of choice, pour the Hawaiian Coolers, garnish... - 36.1164
Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri
A fresh tropical cocktail like blue Hawaiian daiquiri is the best thing to enjoy in a hot summer evening. You can prepare this at your own bar, once you collect all the ingredients. Watch the video to learn about the cocktail recipe and just indulge in. - 130.024
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
It is time to appreciate the luau for what it is, pork and pineapple. How so? We have bakon vodka up in the hizzy. No real bacon there. LOL! Watch and learn how to make the Hawaiian Luau from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 95.8042
Mix the fruit juices, add the sugar and chill.
Blend the fruit juices, milk and a little crushed ice in the mixer.
Pour into glasses.
Mix the cream and powdered sugar and beat.
Top each glass with this sweetened whipped cream, decorate with cherries and serve. - 36.9081
1) In a shaker glass, put the crushed ice and pour the liquids all over it.
2) Shake the ingredients well and strain the mixture into a jumbo champagne glass.
3) Serve immediately after garnishing with pineapple. - 29.8373
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, rum and gin.
3) Stir well. Add in iced water.
4) Serve the Hawaiian Fruit Punch garnished with fresh fruits. Let the cocktail stand for a few... - 41.6
2) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice.
3) Over the ice add fruit juices, grenadine, and vodka.
4) Shake till a frost appears on the shaker.
5) Strain and pour out into a sour glass.
6) Garnish with fruits and serve. - 32.0685
Dairy Free Hawaiian Sunrise
1) In a blender add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Blend at high speed until frothy.
3) Serve immediately. - 30.8671
The Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Anyone would normally advise you to stay away from brightly colored drinks, but this one’s truly an exception. The Blue Hawaiian is more than just a flashy drink. This beautiful sky blue drink comes packed with rum, curacao, coconut and pineapple. Thick,... - 108.037
The Hawaiian Wedding Cake, How-to Cocktail
The Hawaiian Wedding Cake, a how-to cocktail video to teach you to make a sweet flavorful cake-like cocktail from Pinnacle Cake vodka. Flavorful pineapple, sweeter than pineapple juice, with a vanilla like fluffy cake mid-palate flavor and mild coconut. - 0
Kimo's Hawaiian Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher, add in fresh lemon juice, sugar, water and pineapple juice. Stir well.
2) Add in plenty of ice and stir again.
3) Drop in thin lemon slices into the pitcher and serve chilled. - 31.3258
Empty lemonade concentrate into cold vacuum jug and add 1 can water; mix in fruit juices.
Add ginger ale and ice cubes; seal jug tightly. - 23.7255
Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add light rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and ice cubes.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir the drink.
3. Give the drink a good 10 second shake.
4. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
5.... - 115.634
The Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
Looks close to that of an Alabama slammer but a bit more polynesian-like which is a good time for us! Lots of ingredients and even a bit of 151. - 114.937
Boil together sugar and water for 5 min.
Combine with the fruit juices and tea, and chill.
Serve with ice and a dash of angostura in each glass. - 31.9007
Royal Hawaiian Cocktail
This video presents a shot by shot guide on how to mix this true-blue tropical booze. A delicious mix of gin, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orgeat syrup, this one's just perfect for sipping when lounging by the beach or pool side. Follow the video for... - 111.984
Mint Tea Hawaiian
1. In heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and mint flakes and steep with cover for 5 minutes.
2. Strain, then mix well combining with sugar, lemon juice and pineapple juice and chill.
3. Serve over ice cubes garnished with a spear... - 35.8166
Hawaiian Fruit Punch
Combine fruit juices and sugar; chill thoroughly.
Pour over large cake of ice in punch bowl.
Pour ginger ale and carbonated water slowly down the side of bowl.
For trim, float twist of sliced orange and sprigs of fresh mint on block of ice. - 33.7002
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
Hawaiian punch….pineapple, oranges, lemons…all wrapped into one great drink. A simple, easy and quick way to enjoy a refreshing drink. - 37.8455
Blend all ingredients together in electric blender - 24.2381
Fill a 14-ounce glass with shaved ice.
Stir in lime juice, syrup, Curacao and light rum.
Drop in half of lime shell.
Float dark rum on top.
Garnish with a pineapple spear topped with sprig of mint.
Float vanda orchid for a really regal touch. - 31.2893
Hollow the center of the fresh pineapple, leaving about one inch of fruit in the shell.
Cut the pineapple top at a slant.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
Pour into hollowed pineapple, add a long straw, replace pineapple top before serving. - 34.1239
Cut the french beans, carrots, potato and cauliflower into thin strips. Boil them with the green peas.
Take out the cocoanut water in a vessel and keep aside. Scrape the cocoanuts and cut the meat into thin slices.
Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces... - 40.7026
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
This Pineapple Coconut Smoothie always makes me feel like I'm in the tropics no matter where I am or what season it is. Add a little rum for that extra kick. - 0
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
Pearl Harbor Grog
Pour juices into blender then add rums and mix for 20 seconds.
Pour unstrained into a large Old Fashioned glass half-filled with finely cracked ice.
Garnish with mint sprigs and serve with straws. - 29.094
Blend all ingredients except nutmeg, in electric blender.
Pour into cocktail glass, top with sprinkling of nutmeg (optional).
This exotic drink may also be served without liquor. - 29.2194
Bacon Rumaki With Water Chestnuts
Heat bacon 30 seconds (high) to separate.
Drain and slice each chestnut into thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip livers in soy sauce.
Layer chestnut with liver on bacon slice, roll bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange 10 Rumaki on a double... - 28.5265
In punch bowl or other large container (5 at.), combine all ingredients except club soda; mix well.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice cubes, mixing well.
Rum vodka, gin or dry sherry may be added for a liquor punch, using about 1/2 to 1... - 32.4975
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea leaves and steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Strain and add 4 mint sprigs, allow to cool.
While cooling, simmer sugar and water together to form syrup.
Combine tea and syrup, chill thoroughly.
Add lemon juice.
Pour over ice cubes... - 39.4183
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
4th Of July Layered Drink
4th of July can bring that instant smile on your face. Watch this video to prepare a multi layered drink ideally suited for 4th of July. With the right blend of colors you can create a tasty, red, blue and white layered drink to celebrate the spirit of 4th of... - 92.3341
1. In a cocktail shaker, shake all the ingredients well with ice
2. Pour it into a pilsner glass and garnish as appropriate before serving - 25.7469
1) Arrange rocks glass over ice.
2) Pour rum into it.
3) Add twist and stir.
4) Serve chilled. - 26.9602
1. In a cocktail shaker, pour in all the ingredients
2. Fill a highball glass with cracked ice
3. Pour the drink over the ice, garnish with a pineapple spear and serve - 32.6271
Grass Shack Cocktail
1) Take a tall highball glass and fill with ice.
2) Pour over it. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour chilled club soda.
4) Garnish with maraschino cherry and slice of pineapple. - 32.7402
1. In a tall glass, fill cracked or crushed ice; add rum and triple sec
2. Fill the glass with pineapple juice and stir well
3. Garnish with a spear of pineapple and a wedge of lime - 30.7072
1. In a cocktail shaker, mix together rum and honey and shake them till the honey is dissolved
2. Add cream and ice and shake well
3. Strain into a cocktail glass and serve - 28.0342
Blue Hawaii Cocktail
You may know the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii, but this cocktail was created several years before the King ever swiveled his hips Hawaiian-style. In 1957 bartender, Harry Yee at the Hilton Hawaiian Village was asked by Bols to create a new drink to... - 110.776
1. In a shaker, add all the ingredients and shake them together with ice
2. Pour it into a hollowed out pineapple or a highball glass
3. Serve drink with a straw - 30.6299
1. In a cocktail shaker, shake all the ingredients with crushed ice
2. Strain into a cocktail glass
3. Add a little crushed pineapple and serve - 28.4894
1. In a highball glass, fill ice cubes and pour rum over them
2. Fill the glass with lemonade and stir well
3. Garnish with maraschino cherry and a slice of lime before serving - 28.8413
Rum Iced Coffee
1. In a tall glass, fill ice cubes
2. Pour rum and vanilla extract over the ice cubes and add sugar to taste
3. Fill the glass with coffee and stir well to blend
4. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top and serve - 29.5206
1. Chop the banana
2. Add the banana to an electric blender along with all the other ingredients
3. Blend around for twenty seconds or so
4. Strain into a cocktail glass and serve - 34.7357
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.3674
Heat water to a boil and add tea bags.
Let steep for 5 minutes and remove bags.
Pour tea and remaining ingredients except brandy and club soda into blender container.
Cover and process at CHOP until lemon is very finely chopped.
Pour into a... - 32.8165
1.Take bowl; combine Curagao and punch in it.
2.Put claret and carbonated beverage in the bowl.
3.Add Ice Ring to it carefully.
4.Garnish with orange slices and serve. - 38.7773
Pink Delight Punch
Add 1 pint pineapple sherbet.
You may use equivalent of Hawaiian Punch in place of pink lemonade. - 25.3164
The Dark Sunshine Cocktail, With Teapot Bitters
We have Adam Elmegirab Teapot Bitters and we invented the Dark Sunshine cocktail. The concept is easy and the ingredients give the cocktail complex deep flavors. You can try at home with your own dark rum and the malibu sunshine if you cannot get ahold of... - 0
This Punch is terrific ! An ideal cooler for a hot summer afternoon, this soothing fruit blend is what you'd love to have every afternoon. Just try this Punch and let me know if you've liked it ! - 33.7091
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Trim with fresh fruit slices. - 32.5625
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until the ice is finely ground. - 25.048
Stand watermelon on end; cut thin slice off bottom to make it level.
Cut top third off melon.
Using cup as guide, trace scallops around top outside edge of melon.
Carve scalloped edge, following pattern.
Scoop out fruit; serve later.
Chill melon... - 38.928
Holiday Punch Bowl
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve daiquiri mix in rum;refrigerate.
2 Before serving:Pour rum mixture into a punch bowl.
3 Add punch and quinine water, carefully slide in the ice mold and add orange slices.
4 Decorate with Christmas... - 35.9602
Protein Shake Two Ways
FOR THE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SHAKE
1. In a blender,pour the rice milk.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of Vi Shape mix and the peanut butter coconut.
3. Add the contents of the Vi Shape chocolate flavor pack.
4. Throw in the ice and half a banana.
5.... - 104.754