- » Hawaiian
Much like the culturally and ethnically diverse identity of the country, Hawaiian cuisine also reflects the fusion of taste and flavor of other regional cuisine. Influences of Polynesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, ... More »
Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri
A fresh tropical cocktail like blue Hawaiian daiquiri is the best thing to enjoy in a hot summer evening. You can prepare this at your own bar, once you collect all the ingredients. Watch the video to learn about the cocktail recipe and just indulge in. - 130.024
Hawaiian Butter Mochi - Hawaiian Desserts
If you like to take the road less travelled, watch this video to learn how to make Hawaiian-style Butter Mochi in a modern way. Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shows his version of this popular Hawaiian rice cake dessert made in individual cupcakes lined with banana... - 127.377
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread
This recipe puts a different spin on traditional banana bread! It is easy to make and delicious! - 125.511
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 122.321
Outdoor Cast Iron Hawaiian Braided Bread
Breads and bread rolls are very essential for dinners or dinner parties. Check out this recipe to make Hawaiian Braided Bread rolled in nuts in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great when had warm with fresh honey butter! - 121.238
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 120.435
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 119.153
How To Make Ahi Tuna Poke
The very last time I had this dish, it had been bundled into a picnic basket, made special by my auntie for a family picnic on the beach. We were mere inches away from the water, watching the sun set over Honolulu.
To be quite honest, Hawaii was one of the... - 116.378
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 108.953
Betty's Happy Mother's Day Hummingbird Cake
This is the perfect recipe for making Hummingbird Cake. Chef Betty shows the recipe right from making the batter to baking it. This is simply delicious and can be made for Mother's Day too! - 106.404
Spam Musubi Recipe: Easy Hawaiian Cooking
Hawaiian Spam Musubi is a popular favorite snack item that can double up as a main dish, with a few sides. Watch this video to get the recipe. It has the saltiness of the SPAM in contrast with the sweetness of the sauce and the crispy bite of nori. - 103.379
Pizza Beer Drunken Hawaiian Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Submerge a whole chicken into our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer" Hawiian Style complete with Pineapple & Lei's! - 101.728
Ham And Pepperoni Hawaiian Rolls
Great meaty rolls !!! Watch this versatile video to prepare a quick microwave snack with ham, pepperoni and Hawaiian rolls. With mild seasoning, this dish involves a meaty filling on a soft Hawaiian bread with cheese. This can make a quick grab when you need... - 101.461
Hawaiian Pink Snapper With Passion Fruit
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a day trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands with an incredible macadamia nut crusted Opakapaka (pink snapper) with passion fruit sauce. An island favorite and a seafood lover's dream! Aloha! - 96.709
It is time to appreciate the luau for what it is, pork and pineapple. How so? We have bakon vodka up in the hizzy. No real bacon there. LOL! Watch and learn how to make the Hawaiian Luau from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 95.8042
Grilled Short Ribs
To those who are fond of eating ribs must definitely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this easy and simple way to marinate the ribs and finally grilling it. Do watch the video for this tasty recipe. - 95.3889
Daniel Making Spam Musubi
You can now quickly create delectable mango dishes by following the chef chop the mango in a easy and fluid manner. This chopped ripe mango can be used for salad, desserts and many other great ways that mango lovers wants. With such fantastic ways, you can... - 93.5737
Loco moco is a traditional Hawaiian breakfast recipe , very popular in restaurants. It is a good way to utilize any leftover rice or hamburger. By virtue of its ingredients, loco moco can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Nutrition wise it is a... - 90.6821
Classic Loco Moco
Are you looking for a complete meal in one dish? Try Loco Moco. This recipe from Hawaaiian cuisine has been altered to form a part of Japanese cuisine. It has rice, hamburger patty, eggs and gravy and is a very filling meal by itself. - 87.6441
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
So what if you couldn't make it to Hawaii this holiday? You can at least make up for the missed trip with Hawaiian chicken. Easy, quick, and simply scrumptious, this grilled Hawaiian favorite is worth sweating over pots and pans. Juan Montalvo tells you how... - 85.7544
Smoked Hawaiian Style Pulled Pork Fatty
Hawaiian style smoked pulled pork fatty is a great idea for a relaxing holiday. The video here elegantly shapes an appetizing fatty that is surely appealing and a super delicious treat to pamper your taste buds. Check it out…. - 85.1149
Hawaiian style puka hot dogs are a favorite with all. Watch this amazing video that displays a special kind of equipment that makes awesome hot dogs in no time. The video is interesting to see and you would definitely like to see this wonderful style of... - 84.6201
How To Make Spam Musubi
Hawaiians love affair with Spam is legendary. Spam musubi is an all-time favorite Hawaiian snack recipe, made in the lines of sushi. This yummy side dish features block of rice wrapped in nori sheets and topped with Spam. Just follow the recipe given and... - 68.929
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 51.9351
Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup
This Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe is very near and dear to my heart. This soup makes an excellent appetizer and the recipe is quite simple too. Trust me, you must try this Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe and also share it with your friends, i bet they will... - 49.9712
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 49.5058
Hawaiian Shrimp Curry
Are you looking for a yummy shrimp curry recipe?? This Hawaiian Shrimp Curry is simple and turns out great every time! I cook this quite often for my guests and they enjoy it over steamed rice. Coconut based, this is a delicious dish! - 48.6849
Hawaiian Seafood Kabobs
1. In a wet bamboo skewer, thread two of each of pineapple chunks, green onion pieces, prawns, and halibut cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt and monosodium glutamate until foamy.
3. Dip the skewers in flour and then dip in beaten... - 48.532
Chicken Breasts Hawaiian
Here is an easy down-home Chicken Breasts Hawaiian - an impressively appetizing recipe savored by all! Try out this quick and easy to make Chicken Breasts Hawaiian recipe and enjoy every bit of it. - 48.0621
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to... - 47.9818
Hawaiian Salad With Mango Pressing
1) Slice thin the papaya and avocado quarters.
2) For preparing the dressing : Roll an unpeeled mango over countertop to inorder to soften it a bit.
3) Into a small bowl, squeeze juice through the slit end.
4) Now add lemon juice, lime... - 47.9371
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a medium-size bowl mix crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) Add melted butter or margarine and blend the mixture.
4) Press evenly on the bottom and side of a buttered 8-inch spring-form pan.
5)... - 47.8696
1. In large skillet combine SOUP STARTER- ingredients and 4 cups water.
2. Cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
3. Pour out the excess liquid.
4. Stir in ham and rice.
5. Blend the sugar, vinegar, seasonings, 1 1/2 cups water and reserved... - 47.6152
Hawaiian Fried Chicken
1. In a cup, mix soy sauce with wine, lime juice, garlic, ginger, oregano and thyme.
2. Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for several hours; turning 2-3 times.
3. After marinating, remove chicken from sauce and pat dry with paper towels.
4.... - 47.503
Hawaiian Sweet And Sour Halibut
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Cut into one-inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch, three tablespoons water, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir in the fish and let it marinate while you prepare the sauce.
In a saucepan combine the... - 47.4678
Hawaiian Chicken Velvet Salad
1) In a heatproof bowl, mix gelatine with cold water.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) In a bowl, slowly add in the condensed cream of chicken soup into the cream cheese. Next, stir... - 47.3313
Hawaiian Ham Kabobs
1) Pour off the liquid from pineapple and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
2) In a bowl, place together pineapple liquid, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Whisk the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
4) Mix in ham,... - 47.2467
Chicken Breasts Hawaiian
1)On a board, split the chicken breasts in halves.
2)De-bone them, keeping the meat intact.
3)Dip in the chicken breasts in a beaten egg and roll them on bread crumbs.
4)Sprinkle salt and season them,
5)In a heavy skillet, heat fat which comes up to a... - 47.1915
Creamy Hawaiian Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into serving pieces and put them in a large saucepan.
2) Add the boiling water, bay leaf and salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chickens are tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Remove the bones from chickens and cut... - 47.1871
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. In a large saucepan, blend together 1 1/4 cups of pineapple juice and sugar; bring the solution to boiling.
3. Stir in apple wedges; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes... - 47.1756
Hawaiian Coconut Bars
To prepare crust, blend flour, brown sugar and salt together, then cut in margarine.
Work in water.
Press into bottom of greased 13x9 in. (33 x 23 cm) pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
To prepare topping, sift together the... - 47.1159
Hawaiian Burger Balls
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain syrup from pineapple and pour in enough water to make 2 cups.
2) Cut 3 pineapple slices into half for garnishing.
3) Cut the remaining pineapple slices into cubes.
4) Take a large bowl and mix together... - 47.1078
Hawaiian Gammon Rashers
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice of the rind from the gammon steaks.
3) Place four slices of pineapple over the gammon.
4) Pierce the cloves into the fat portion of the meat.
5) Using a pastry brush, apply corn oil all over the steak and... - 47.0086
Hawaiian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts
1) Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken to the skillet and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the chicken is light brown in color on all the sides (2 to 3 minutes of cooking).
3) Put the chicken on a plate and set aside.
4)... - 46.8845
Hawaiian Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till pastry is golden.
Cool on rack.
For the pie filling, in large saucepan combine 1... - 46.7828
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.7629
Solar Cooked Hawaiian Pork
This pork is cooked with a banana peel which is the twist in this recipe. This video is a guide to your solar cooking and those wanting to try a hand at that! Though the audio is not present for the video, the recipe is a winner. See the video for more. - 46.75
Hawaiian Coconut Icebox Pie
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and sugar.
Stir into scalded milk.
Micro wave mixture at MEDIUM 3 minutes.
Micrwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds.
Beat egg yolks.
Slowly add egg yolks to hot... - 46.7175
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole put the cubed ham and arrange the onion and green pepper rings on top.
3. Drain the pineapple cubes over a bowl to reserve the juice and add water to make 1 cup.
4. Place the fruit... - 46.7094
Hawaiian Pork Stew
Hawaiian pork stew is a fruited pork stew. Made with pineapples for a definite hawaiian taste, the pork stew is cooked with added veggies like yams and onions. Flavored with teriyaki sauce and ginger, this fruity pork stew is served peppy and refreshing. - 46.4573
Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, orange juice or water, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, onion powder, red pepper, and ginger.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large... - 46.3106
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 46.1083
1. Heat oven to 375 °F.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the flour and 1/2 tea spoon of the salt in a paper bag.
3. Add chicken pieces and shake well until chicken is coated with flour mixture.
4. Heat shortening in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces and... - 46.0469
Hawaiian Carrot Cake
This hawaiian carrot cake egets all its taste and flavor from the pineapples in it along with a beautiful cream cheese frosting. Spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, this is one of my favorite frit cakes to prepare. - 45.8482
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a glass, blend brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder.
3. Add soy sauce and catsup and mix well.
4. Drain pineapple and save the juice.
5. Take the juice in a cup and add enough water to make it 1... - 45.8408
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey or chicken; mix well.
Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 14 to... - 45.8318
Hawaiian Fried Rice
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, ginger, hoisin sauce and pepper; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a wok or large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the egg substitute and cook until it begins to set.
Using a large... - 45.81
Short Ribs Hawaiian
Short Ribs Hawaiian is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Short Ribs Hawaiian last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 45.6913
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple,... - 45.6568
Hawaiian Pork Chops
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Season chops with salt, and coat with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat Crisco and brown chops on it.
4. Drain excess fat; blend in pineapple juice concentrate, sugar, ¾ cup water, spices and lemon... - 45.607
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 45.6058
Hawaiian Omelette Sandwiches
1. Spread butter on toasts and arrange them on 4 plates.
2. Season eggs with monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, and salt.
3. Cook onions and green pepper in 1/3 cup butter for 5 minutes.
4. Mix in seasoned eggs and cook until they set around the edges.... - 45.5892
Hawaiian Sausage Platter
Place sausage and 2 tablespoons water in skillet.
Cover; steam 5 minutes.
Brown sausage and pineapple slices lightly in skillet, then remove.
Blend cornstarch, curry powder, and syrup mixture; add to fat in skillet; cook, stirring constantly, till... - 45.513
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins are delicious muffins that can be prepared at home with ease. I pick these muffins for most of the birthday parties at home. Try this Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking... - 45.4169
Mix beef with egg, crumbs, salt and ginger; form into 16 balls.
Dredge balls in flour; brown in 3 tablespoons fat in large frying pan.
Remove meatballs from pan.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Stir syrup mixture... - 45.3277
Almond Beef Hawaiian
Bring water to a boil with chicken stock base and butter.
Stir in rice.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Heat 2 tbs. oil and garlic powder in skillet.
Stir in sirloin strips and brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add... - 45.2903
In covered saucepan cook sweet potatoes or yams in enough boiling salted water to cover for 30 minutes or just till tender.
Peel; halve lengthwise and crosswise.
Remove crown from pineapple.
Peel pineapple; remove eyes and core.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch... - 45.2324
To make the chicken: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray; heat.
Meanwhile, coat both sides of the chicken with the flour.
Shake off any excess flour.
Add the chicken to the hot skillet and brown on both sides.
Transfer the... - 45.1779
Hawaiian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix ground pork, oats, ginger, scallions, egg white, and soy sauce properly.
2. Shape the mixture into 24 small meatballs using wet hand. The balls should be round in shape and 1 inch across.
3. Take vegetable oil and spray over... - 45.1307
Stuffed Hens Hawaiian
Stuffed Hens Hawaiian is simply one of my favorite dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a formal weekend lunch at home. Try this delicious and unique Stuffed Hens Hawaiian recipe. - 45.1222
1 Season the chicken inside and out.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Mix the stuffing ingredients and place inside the chicken.
2 Place the chicken in a roasting pan and sprinkle with oil.
Cover with aluminium foil and roast in the preheated... - 44.9952
Fish Steaks Hawaiian
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season fish with salt.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix rice, bread cubes, lemon juice, pineapple, curry powder, and salt together.
4. In a well-greased baking dish, 8x10 inch in size, place one steak.
5. Place a... - 44.8784
Turkey Salad Hawaiian
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and salt.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, pineapple chunks, apple, pickles and chestnuts
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the... - 44.8747
Hawaiian Chicken Salad
1. Use a food processor to make this salad in a jiffy. Position Disc in Bowl with slicing side up
2. Add the walnuts and roughly chop walnuts. Empty them into a salad bowl.
3. Slice celery and add to nuts.
4. Shred the lettuce and add to the salad... - 44.8423
Mix 1 1/2 cups coconut and butter and press on bottom of 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 10 minutes; chill.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup.
In top part of double boiler,... - 44.7998
Combine first 3 ingredients and 3 tablespoons water; beat until smooth.
Add turkey, and stir until all pieces are coated.
Drop into hot shallow fat, and brown on all sides; keep warm.
Drain pineapple juice into saucepan.
Blend in cornstarch.
Add butter,... - 44.7658
Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes . This recipe of Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 44.7476
Hawaiian Ham Loaf
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
3. In a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf tin, melt the butter by placing in the warm oven
4. Cover the bottom of the pan with the brown sugar.
5. Layer the... - 44.7356
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow 1 1/2 cups of broth to come to a boil.
2) Stir in rice and then lower heat, covering the saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
3) Simmer for 50 minutes until rice becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 44.7229
Hawaiian Graham Cracker Cake
Yummy goodies are so easy to make with the Graham cracker. Try this hawaiian graham cracker cake recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 44.7101
1. In a 3 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to rolling boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Into 6 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/2 inch empty on... - 44.6712
Cut Halibut in serving pieces.
Arrange in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Prepare Sweet-Sour Sauce, using juice from crushed pineapple and pineapple rings.
Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup Sweet-Sour Sauce, crushed pineapple, bread... - 44.6592
Hawaiian Shrimp Curry
Melt butter in a large saucepan; add curry powder, ginger, and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until the spice gives off a nutty odor and darkens slightly in color.
Be careful not to scorch the spice, or it will ruin the curry.
Add onion and... - 44.6301
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
Hawaiian Lamb Curry
Saute lamb in butter in heavy skillet.
Add curry powder and gingerroot; stir well.
Pour off fat; add celery, onion and enough water to cover.
Cook for 1 hour or until tender.
Blend flour and evaporated milk; add to lamb mixture with salt and pepper.
Add... - 44.5751
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cut fryer in pieces to serve 4 to 6 and bake in the preheated oven until almost done.
3. To prepare the sauce in a saucepan, stir vinegar into cornstarch and sugar and cook until clear.
4. Then add... - 44.4325
Hawaiian Sweet Sour Ham
Brown ham in small amount hot fat.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Mix next 5 ingredients; stir in syrup and water; add to skillet.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits and green pepper strips; simmer 5 to 8... - 44.3224
Hawaiian Pork is a delicious and addictive pork dish. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Hawaiian Pork for yourself! - 44.2499
"Mix beef with egg, crumbs, salt and ginger; form into 16 balls.
Dredge balls in flour; brown in 3 table- spoons fat in large frying pan.
Remove meatballs from pan.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Stir syrup mix-... - 44.2378
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Drain pineapple in a colander over a wide bowl, pressing out all excess juice. Reserve juice. Set pineapple aside.
Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add sour cream, vanilla... - 44.2042
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 275°F.
2) Grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pans.
3) Arrange aluminum foil or brown paper over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a saucepan add fruits, peels, nuts, and coconut.
6) Stir in brandy, sherry, and ginger... - 44.204
1. In large frying pan, saute onion in vegetable oil such that soft.
2. Stir in frozen peas, celery, instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water, heat to boil with cover and simmer 5 minutes.
3. in 2-cup measure blend cornstarch and soy sauce... - 44.1977
Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Casserole
Arrange cooked ham in deep casserole dish.
Slice onion and green pepper into rings and arrange over ham.
Add raisins and pineapple chunks on top.
Heat pineapple juice and vinegar.
Combine dry ingredients, add to hot liquid.
Stir until thickened, then add soya... - 44.1583
Hawaiian Fish Salad
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and slice into thin strips on the bias.
Arrange on a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Rinse the lamb's lettuce thoroughly under cold running... - 44.1509
Hawaiian Wedding Pie
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and milk; mix well.
Add beaten egg yolks.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil and is thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla, crushed pineapple, and coconut, thoroughly combining... - 44.0984
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper; thoroughly coat spareribs with egg flour batter.
Brown ribs on both sides in lard or drippings; cover and cook slowly 45 minutes.
Pour off drippings.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove stems and seeds from green... - 44.0806
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 44.0515
Hawaiian Recipes By Category