- » Hawaiian
Much like the culturally and ethnically diverse identity of the country, Hawaiian cuisine also reflects the fusion of taste and flavor of other regional cuisine. Influences of Polynesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, ... More »
Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri
A fresh tropical cocktail like blue Hawaiian daiquiri is the best thing to enjoy in a hot summer evening. You can prepare this at your own bar, once you collect all the ingredients. Watch the video to learn about the cocktail recipe and just indulge in. - 141.918
Ham And Pepperoni Hawaiian Rolls
Great meaty rolls !!! Watch this versatile video to prepare a quick microwave snack with ham, pepperoni and Hawaiian rolls. With mild seasoning, this dish involves a meaty filling on a soft Hawaiian bread with cheese. This can make a quick grab when you need... - 132.764
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 130.778
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 128.341
Outdoor Cast Iron Hawaiian Braided Bread
Breads and bread rolls are very essential for dinners or dinner parties. Check out this recipe to make Hawaiian Braided Bread rolled in nuts in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great when had warm with fresh honey butter! - 122.776
Hawaiian Butter Mochi - Hawaiian Desserts
If you like to take the road less travelled, watch this video to learn how to make Hawaiian-style Butter Mochi in a modern way. Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shows his version of this popular Hawaiian rice cake dessert made in individual cupcakes lined with banana... - 120.425
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 120.425
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread
This recipe puts a different spin on traditional banana bread! It is easy to make and delicious! - 119.712
It is time to appreciate the luau for what it is, pork and pineapple. How so? We have bakon vodka up in the hizzy. No real bacon there. LOL! Watch and learn how to make the Hawaiian Luau from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 117.417
Smoked Hawaiian Style Pulled Pork Fatty
Hawaiian style smoked pulled pork fatty is a great idea for a relaxing holiday. The video here elegantly shapes an appetizing fatty that is surely appealing and a super delicious treat to pamper your taste buds. Check it out…. - 114.768
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 114.534
Hawaiian style puka hot dogs are a favorite with all. Watch this amazing video that displays a special kind of equipment that makes awesome hot dogs in no time. The video is interesting to see and you would definitely like to see this wonderful style of... - 113.925
How To Make Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 113.748
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 111.86
Betty's Happy Mother's Day Hummingbird Cake
This is the perfect recipe for making Hummingbird Cake. Chef Betty shows the recipe right from making the batter to baking it. This is simply delicious and can be made for Mother's Day too! - 110.32
Hawaiian Pink Snapper With Passion Fruit
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a day trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands with an incredible macadamia nut crusted Opakapaka (pink snapper) with passion fruit sauce. An island favorite and a seafood lover's dream! Aloha! - 98.0798
Daniel Making Spam Musubi
You can now quickly create delectable mango dishes by following the chef chop the mango in a easy and fluid manner. This chopped ripe mango can be used for salad, desserts and many other great ways that mango lovers wants. With such fantastic ways, you can... - 93.5166
Pizza Beer Drunken Hawaiian Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Submerge a whole chicken into our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer" Hawiian Style complete with Pineapple & Lei's! - 91.4592
How To Make Spam Musubi
Hawaiians love affair with Spam is legendary. Spam musubi is an all-time favorite Hawaiian snack recipe, made in the lines of sushi. This yummy side dish features block of rice wrapped in nori sheets and topped with Spam. Just follow the recipe given and... - 90.0092
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
So what if you couldn't make it to Hawaii this holiday? You can at least make up for the missed trip with Hawaiian chicken. Easy, quick, and simply scrumptious, this grilled Hawaiian favorite is worth sweating over pots and pans. Juan Montalvo tells you how... - 89.1176
Grilled Short Ribs
To those who are fond of eating ribs must definitely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this easy and simple way to marinate the ribs and finally grilling it. Do watch the video for this tasty recipe. - 82.6212
Spam Musubi Recipe: Easy Hawaiian Cooking
Hawaiian Spam Musubi is a popular favorite snack item that can double up as a main dish, with a few sides. Watch this video to get the recipe. It has the saltiness of the SPAM in contrast with the sweetness of the sauce and the crispy bite of nori. - 81.8066
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 50.1195
Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup
This Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe is very near and dear to my heart. This soup makes an excellent appetizer and the recipe is quite simple too. Trust me, you must try this Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe and also share it with your friends, i bet they will... - 50.053
Solar Cooked Hawaiian Pork
This pork is cooked with a banana peel which is the twist in this recipe. This video is a guide to your solar cooking and those wanting to try a hand at that! Though the audio is not present for the video, the recipe is a winner. See the video for more. - 50.0123
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to... - 47.942
Hawaiian Salad With Mango Pressing
1) Slice thin the papaya and avocado quarters.
2) For preparing the dressing : Roll an unpeeled mango over countertop to inorder to soften it a bit.
3) Into a small bowl, squeeze juice through the slit end.
4) Now add lemon juice, lime... - 47.7518
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 47.4333
Hawaiian Gammon Rashers
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice of the rind from the gammon steaks.
3) Place four slices of pineapple over the gammon.
4) Pierce the cloves into the fat portion of the meat.
5) Using a pastry brush, apply corn oil all over the steak and... - 47.299
Creamy Hawaiian Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into serving pieces and put them in a large saucepan.
2) Add the boiling water, bay leaf and salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chickens are tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Remove the bones from chickens and cut... - 47.2686
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole put the cubed ham and arrange the onion and green pepper rings on top.
3. Drain the pineapple cubes over a bowl to reserve the juice and add water to make 1 cup.
4. Place the fruit... - 47.0862
Hawaiian Chicken Velvet Salad
1) In a heatproof bowl, mix gelatine with cold water.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) In a bowl, slowly add in the condensed cream of chicken soup into the cream cheese. Next, stir... - 46.9723
Hawaiian Fried Chicken
1. In a cup, mix soy sauce with wine, lime juice, garlic, ginger, oregano and thyme.
2. Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for several hours; turning 2-3 times.
3. After marinating, remove chicken from sauce and pat dry with paper towels.
4.... - 46.7936
Hawaiian Burger Balls
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain syrup from pineapple and pour in enough water to make 2 cups.
2) Cut 3 pineapple slices into half for garnishing.
3) Cut the remaining pineapple slices into cubes.
4) Take a large bowl and mix together... - 46.7453
Hawaiian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts
1) Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken to the skillet and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the chicken is light brown in color on all the sides (2 to 3 minutes of cooking).
3) Put the chicken on a plate and set aside.
4)... - 46.6875
Hawaiian Seafood Kabobs
1. In a wet bamboo skewer, thread two of each of pineapple chunks, green onion pieces, prawns, and halibut cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt and monosodium glutamate until foamy.
3. Dip the skewers in flour and then dip in beaten... - 46.517
Mix 1 1/2 cups coconut and butter and press on bottom of 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 10 minutes; chill.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup.
In top part of double boiler,... - 46.4365
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.2163
Hawaiian Carrot Cake
This hawaiian carrot cake egets all its taste and flavor from the pineapples in it along with a beautiful cream cheese frosting. Spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, this is one of my favorite frit cakes to prepare. - 45.9831
Hawaiian Ham Kabobs
1) Pour off the liquid from pineapple and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
2) In a bowl, place together pineapple liquid, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Whisk the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
4) Mix in ham,... - 45.8707
Hawaiian Recipes By Category