- » Hawaiian
Much like the culturally and ethnically diverse identity of the country, Hawaiian cuisine also reflects the fusion of taste and flavor of other regional cuisine. Influences of Polynesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, ... More »
Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri
A fresh tropical cocktail like blue Hawaiian daiquiri is the best thing to enjoy in a hot summer evening. You can prepare this at your own bar, once you collect all the ingredients. Watch the video to learn about the cocktail recipe and just indulge in. - 141.918
Ham And Pepperoni Hawaiian Rolls
Great meaty rolls !!! Watch this versatile video to prepare a quick microwave snack with ham, pepperoni and Hawaiian rolls. With mild seasoning, this dish involves a meaty filling on a soft Hawaiian bread with cheese. This can make a quick grab when you need... - 132.764
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 130.778
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 128.341
Outdoor Cast Iron Hawaiian Braided Bread
Breads and bread rolls are very essential for dinners or dinner parties. Check out this recipe to make Hawaiian Braided Bread rolled in nuts in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great when had warm with fresh honey butter! - 122.776
Hawaiian Butter Mochi - Hawaiian Desserts
If you like to take the road less travelled, watch this video to learn how to make Hawaiian-style Butter Mochi in a modern way. Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shows his version of this popular Hawaiian rice cake dessert made in individual cupcakes lined with banana... - 120.425
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 120.425
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread
This recipe puts a different spin on traditional banana bread! It is easy to make and delicious! - 119.712
It is time to appreciate the luau for what it is, pork and pineapple. How so? We have bakon vodka up in the hizzy. No real bacon there. LOL! Watch and learn how to make the Hawaiian Luau from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 117.417
Smoked Hawaiian Style Pulled Pork Fatty
Hawaiian style smoked pulled pork fatty is a great idea for a relaxing holiday. The video here elegantly shapes an appetizing fatty that is surely appealing and a super delicious treat to pamper your taste buds. Check it out…. - 114.768
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 114.534
Hawaiian style puka hot dogs are a favorite with all. Watch this amazing video that displays a special kind of equipment that makes awesome hot dogs in no time. The video is interesting to see and you would definitely like to see this wonderful style of... - 113.925
How To Make Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 113.748
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 111.86
Betty's Happy Mother's Day Hummingbird Cake
This is the perfect recipe for making Hummingbird Cake. Chef Betty shows the recipe right from making the batter to baking it. This is simply delicious and can be made for Mother's Day too! - 110.32
Hawaiian Pink Snapper With Passion Fruit
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a day trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands with an incredible macadamia nut crusted Opakapaka (pink snapper) with passion fruit sauce. An island favorite and a seafood lover's dream! Aloha! - 98.0798
Daniel Making Spam Musubi
You can now quickly create delectable mango dishes by following the chef chop the mango in a easy and fluid manner. This chopped ripe mango can be used for salad, desserts and many other great ways that mango lovers wants. With such fantastic ways, you can... - 93.5166
Pizza Beer Drunken Hawaiian Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Submerge a whole chicken into our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer" Hawiian Style complete with Pineapple & Lei's! - 91.4592
How To Make Spam Musubi
Hawaiians love affair with Spam is legendary. Spam musubi is an all-time favorite Hawaiian snack recipe, made in the lines of sushi. This yummy side dish features block of rice wrapped in nori sheets and topped with Spam. Just follow the recipe given and... - 90.0092
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
So what if you couldn't make it to Hawaii this holiday? You can at least make up for the missed trip with Hawaiian chicken. Easy, quick, and simply scrumptious, this grilled Hawaiian favorite is worth sweating over pots and pans. Juan Montalvo tells you how... - 89.1176
Grilled Short Ribs
To those who are fond of eating ribs must definitely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this easy and simple way to marinate the ribs and finally grilling it. Do watch the video for this tasty recipe. - 82.6212
Spam Musubi Recipe: Easy Hawaiian Cooking
Hawaiian Spam Musubi is a popular favorite snack item that can double up as a main dish, with a few sides. Watch this video to get the recipe. It has the saltiness of the SPAM in contrast with the sweetness of the sauce and the crispy bite of nori. - 81.8066
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 50.1195
Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup
This Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe is very near and dear to my heart. This soup makes an excellent appetizer and the recipe is quite simple too. Trust me, you must try this Iced Hawaiian Potato Soup recipe and also share it with your friends, i bet they will... - 50.053
Solar Cooked Hawaiian Pork
This pork is cooked with a banana peel which is the twist in this recipe. This video is a guide to your solar cooking and those wanting to try a hand at that! Though the audio is not present for the video, the recipe is a winner. See the video for more. - 50.0123
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to... - 47.942
Hawaiian Salad With Mango Pressing
1) Slice thin the papaya and avocado quarters.
2) For preparing the dressing : Roll an unpeeled mango over countertop to inorder to soften it a bit.
3) Into a small bowl, squeeze juice through the slit end.
4) Now add lemon juice, lime... - 47.7518
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 47.4333
Hawaiian Gammon Rashers
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice of the rind from the gammon steaks.
3) Place four slices of pineapple over the gammon.
4) Pierce the cloves into the fat portion of the meat.
5) Using a pastry brush, apply corn oil all over the steak and... - 47.299
Creamy Hawaiian Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into serving pieces and put them in a large saucepan.
2) Add the boiling water, bay leaf and salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chickens are tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Remove the bones from chickens and cut... - 47.2686
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole put the cubed ham and arrange the onion and green pepper rings on top.
3. Drain the pineapple cubes over a bowl to reserve the juice and add water to make 1 cup.
4. Place the fruit... - 47.0862
Hawaiian Chicken Velvet Salad
1) In a heatproof bowl, mix gelatine with cold water.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) In a bowl, slowly add in the condensed cream of chicken soup into the cream cheese. Next, stir... - 46.9723
Hawaiian Fried Chicken
1. In a cup, mix soy sauce with wine, lime juice, garlic, ginger, oregano and thyme.
2. Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for several hours; turning 2-3 times.
3. After marinating, remove chicken from sauce and pat dry with paper towels.
4.... - 46.7936
Hawaiian Burger Balls
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain syrup from pineapple and pour in enough water to make 2 cups.
2) Cut 3 pineapple slices into half for garnishing.
3) Cut the remaining pineapple slices into cubes.
4) Take a large bowl and mix together... - 46.7453
Hawaiian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts
1) Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken to the skillet and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the chicken is light brown in color on all the sides (2 to 3 minutes of cooking).
3) Put the chicken on a plate and set aside.
4)... - 46.6875
Hawaiian Seafood Kabobs
1. In a wet bamboo skewer, thread two of each of pineapple chunks, green onion pieces, prawns, and halibut cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt and monosodium glutamate until foamy.
3. Dip the skewers in flour and then dip in beaten... - 46.517
Mix 1 1/2 cups coconut and butter and press on bottom of 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 10 minutes; chill.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup.
In top part of double boiler,... - 46.4365
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.2163
Hawaiian Carrot Cake
This hawaiian carrot cake egets all its taste and flavor from the pineapples in it along with a beautiful cream cheese frosting. Spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, this is one of my favorite frit cakes to prepare. - 45.9831
Hawaiian Ham Kabobs
1) Pour off the liquid from pineapple and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
2) In a bowl, place together pineapple liquid, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Whisk the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
4) Mix in ham,... - 45.8707
1. In large skillet combine SOUP STARTER- ingredients and 4 cups water.
2. Cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
3. Pour out the excess liquid.
4. Stir in ham and rice.
5. Blend the sugar, vinegar, seasonings, 1 1/2 cups water and reserved... - 45.8267
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey or chicken; mix well.
Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 14 to... - 45.5685
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. In a large saucepan, blend together 1 1/4 cups of pineapple juice and sugar; bring the solution to boiling.
3. Stir in apple wedges; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes... - 45.323
Hawaiian Coconut Bars
To prepare crust, blend flour, brown sugar and salt together, then cut in margarine.
Work in water.
Press into bottom of greased 13x9 in. (33 x 23 cm) pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
To prepare topping, sift together the... - 45.3012
Hawaiian Pork Chops
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Season chops with salt, and coat with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat Crisco and brown chops on it.
4. Drain excess fat; blend in pineapple juice concentrate, sugar, ¾ cup water, spices and lemon... - 45.2421
Hawaiian Sausage Platter
Place sausage and 2 tablespoons water in skillet.
Cover; steam 5 minutes.
Brown sausage and pineapple slices lightly in skillet, then remove.
Blend cornstarch, curry powder, and syrup mixture; add to fat in skillet; cook, stirring constantly, till... - 45.2183
Fish Steaks Hawaiian
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season fish with salt.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix rice, bread cubes, lemon juice, pineapple, curry powder, and salt together.
4. In a well-greased baking dish, 8x10 inch in size, place one steak.
5. Place a... - 45.1829
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 45.1221
Hawaiian Papaya Ribs
1. On a rack in a shallow roasting pan arrange spareribs, salt lightly and roast at 350°F 30 minutes.
2. Remove and pour thick marinade over ribs until lightly covered.
3. Roast placing back in the oven for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until golden... - 45.0162
Hawaiian Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till pastry is golden.
Cool on rack.
For the pie filling, in large saucepan combine 1... - 45.016
Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes . This recipe of Hawaiian Sweetbread Brochettes uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 44.7686
To make the chicken: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray; heat.
Meanwhile, coat both sides of the chicken with the flour.
Shake off any excess flour.
Add the chicken to the hot skillet and brown on both sides.
Transfer the... - 44.5813
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 275°F.
2) Grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pans.
3) Arrange aluminum foil or brown paper over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a saucepan add fruits, peels, nuts, and coconut.
6) Stir in brandy, sherry, and ginger... - 44.5271
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
My mother likes this Hawaiian macaroni salad recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this salad very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy... - 44.4837
Hawaiian Chicken Salad
1. Use a food processor to make this salad in a jiffy. Position Disc in Bowl with slicing side up
2. Add the walnuts and roughly chop walnuts. Empty them into a salad bowl.
3. Slice celery and add to nuts.
4. Shred the lettuce and add to the salad... - 44.481
"Mix beef with egg, crumbs, salt and ginger; form into 16 balls.
Dredge balls in flour; brown in 3 table- spoons fat in large frying pan.
Remove meatballs from pan.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Stir syrup mix-... - 44.4431
Hawaiian Pork Stew
Hawaiian pork stew is a fruited pork stew. Made with pineapples for a definite hawaiian taste, the pork stew is cooked with added veggies like yams and onions. Flavored with teriyaki sauce and ginger, this fruity pork stew is served peppy and refreshing. - 44.389
Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, orange juice or water, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, onion powder, red pepper, and ginger.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large... - 44.1005
Hawaiian Omelette Sandwiches
1. Spread butter on toasts and arrange them on 4 plates.
2. Season eggs with monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, and salt.
3. Cook onions and green pepper in 1/3 cup butter for 5 minutes.
4. Mix in seasoned eggs and cook until they set around the edges.... - 44.0933
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cut fryer in pieces to serve 4 to 6 and bake in the preheated oven until almost done.
3. To prepare the sauce in a saucepan, stir vinegar into cornstarch and sugar and cook until clear.
4. Then add... - 44.0543
Hawaiian Curried Pork
Hawaiian Curried Pork is a sauteed Hawaiian curried main course recipe. An easy to prepare cooked pork recipe, Hawaiian Curried Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.0491
Short Ribs Hawaiian
Short Ribs Hawaiian is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Short Ribs Hawaiian last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 44.0137
Hawaiian Sweet Sour Ham
Brown ham in small amount hot fat.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Mix next 5 ingredients; stir in syrup and water; add to skillet.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits and green pepper strips; simmer 5 to 8... - 44.0117
Hawaiian Ham Loaf
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
3. In a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf tin, melt the butter by placing in the warm oven
4. Cover the bottom of the pan with the brown sugar.
5. Layer the... - 44.0045
Hawaiian Beef Loaves
Put first 9 ingredients in blender; blend to mix.
Combine with beef; shape two loaves.
Bake in shallow pan at 350° for 50 minutes.
Put remaining ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Glaze meat with sauce.
Bake 15 minutes.
Pass sauce with... - 43.984
Stuffed Hens Hawaiian
Stuffed Hens Hawaiian is simply one of my favorite dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a formal weekend lunch at home. Try this delicious and unique Stuffed Hens Hawaiian recipe. - 43.9727
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple,... - 43.9152
Hawaiian Pot Roast
Brown pot roast in bacon drippings or lard in heavy saucepan; drain.
Stir in soy sauce, 1/2 cup water, pepper, ginger and onion.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until pot roast is tender.
Stir in mixture of mushrooms, celery and... - 43.8582
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 43.7929
Hawaiian Graham Cracker Cake
Yummy goodies are so easy to make with the Graham cracker. Try this hawaiian graham cracker cake recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 43.6601
Mix beef with egg, crumbs, salt and ginger; form into 16 balls.
Dredge balls in flour; brown in 3 tablespoons fat in large frying pan.
Remove meatballs from pan.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Stir syrup mixture... - 43.5356
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow 1 1/2 cups of broth to come to a boil.
2) Stir in rice and then lower heat, covering the saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
3) Simmer for 50 minutes until rice becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 43.526
Hawaiian Fried Rice
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, ginger, hoisin sauce and pepper; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a wok or large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the egg substitute and cook until it begins to set.
Using a large... - 43.4558
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins are delicious muffins that can be prepared at home with ease. I pick these muffins for most of the birthday parties at home. Try this Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking... - 43.3441
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a glass, blend brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder.
3. Add soy sauce and catsup and mix well.
4. Drain pineapple and save the juice.
5. Take the juice in a cup and add enough water to make it 1... - 43.2477
Cream margarine, sugar and eggs thoroughly.
Add salt and baking powder.
Drain 1/4 cup juice from pineapple; reserve juice.
Add pineapple, coconut, pecans, vanilla, flavoring and crumbs; mix well.
Pour into waxed paper-lined tube pan.
Bake at 350 de- grees for... - 43.1138
Hawaiian Pork is a delicious and addictive pork dish. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Hawaiian Pork for yourself! - 42.9946
Hawaiian Sauteed Ham
Mix pineapple juice, lemon juice and sherry in bowl.
Using a knife, score surface of ham with crisscross cuts and sprinkle with mustard and brown sugar.
Stick in cloves between the slits and marinate the ham in the above sauce for 30 minutes.
Place the ham,... - 42.8642
Hawaiian Wedding Pie
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and milk; mix well.
Add beaten egg yolks.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil and is thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla, crushed pineapple, and coconut, thoroughly combining... - 42.797
Hawaiian Pork Chops
1) Place the pork chops in a slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, add the mustard, vinegar, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper, mix well.
3) Reserve the pineapple chunks and add the juice into the mustard mixture.
4) Pour the sauce over the chops in the... - 42.797
Hawaiian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix ground pork, oats, ginger, scallions, egg white, and soy sauce properly.
2. Shape the mixture into 24 small meatballs using wet hand. The balls should be round in shape and 1 inch across.
3. Take vegetable oil and spray over... - 42.788
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix brown sugar and cornstarch; add in water and vinegar.
2. Stir constantly and cook until sauce thickens; remove from heat. Add in butter or margarine and stir until melted.
3. Using a knife, slit each frankfurter... - 42.7698
1. In a 3 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to rolling boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Into 6 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/2 inch empty on... - 42.7433
Hawaiian Wedding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat together eggs, oil, carrots, pineapple with syrup, vanilla and raisins. Mix them together well and pour... - 42.6829
1. Clean and cut ribs in 2" pieces.
2. In a skillet heat shortening and brown the ribs in it.
3. In a bowl mix garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
4. Pour the mixture over ribs.
5. Add hot water over it.
6. Simmer for 45... - 42.6326
In covered saucepan cook sweet potatoes or yams in enough boiling salted water to cover for 30 minutes or just till tender.
Peel; halve lengthwise and crosswise.
Remove crown from pineapple.
Peel pineapple; remove eyes and core.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch... - 42.5894
1 Season the chicken inside and out.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Mix the stuffing ingredients and place inside the chicken.
2 Place the chicken in a roasting pan and sprinkle with oil.
Cover with aluminium foil and roast in the preheated... - 42.4204
Hawaiian Coconut Shrimp
1. Remove the shrimp shells, leaving the tails.
2. Slit backs with a sharp knife and remove the vein shrimp.
3. Then slit underside of shrimp to resemble butterfly wings.
4. In a ceramic or glass bowl, make marinade by stirring together the... - 42.4201
Hawaiian Fish Salad
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and slice into thin strips on the bias.
Arrange on a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Rinse the lamb's lettuce thoroughly under cold running... - 42.411
Islander Shrimp Luau
1) Cut the shrimp with a knife halfway through the length.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt together, then marinate the shrimp in the mixture for atleast 1 hour.
3) In another bowl, thoroughly mix the milk, flour... - 42.4108
Hawaiian Soy Steak
1. Slice tomatoes and green peppers
2. To prepare meat pound it, score by slashing against the grain and cut in thin strips 1/2" thick X4x3".
3. In a bowl mix ginger, soy sauce, water, sugar and garlic.
4. Add steak strips and chill at... - 42.3659
Hawaiian Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add to cooked vegetables in skillet.
Drain pineapple tidbits,... - 42.3561
Barbequed Hawaiian Spearribs
Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 42.2256
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 42.1962
Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Casserole
Arrange cooked ham in deep casserole dish.
Slice onion and green pepper into rings and arrange over ham.
Add raisins and pineapple chunks on top.
Heat pineapple juice and vinegar.
Combine dry ingredients, add to hot liquid.
Stir until thickened, then add soya... - 42.1915
Combine beef, eggs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Shape into 15 balls.
Roll meatballs in flour; brown in shortening in skillet.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine remaining gar- lic salt and salt with ginger, brown sugar, mustard... - 42.0515
1. In a large skillet brown ginger lightly in shortening, then add spareribs and brown on both sides.
2. Pouring off excess fat arrange pineapple and papaya over ribs.
3. In a bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, pineapple juice, vinegar and soy... - 41.9712
Hawaiian Banana Nut Muffins
Yummy Hawaiian Banana Nut Muffins are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful muffins. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious batch of Hawaiian Banana Nut Muffins - 41.9147
Place chicken cubes in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
Combine juice and next 7 ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes;... - 41.8803
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown pork.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned pork, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, and tomato juice.
Stir in undrained... - 41.7698
Hawaiian Recipes By Category