- » Hash Oil
Hash Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hash oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hash oil recipes.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. - 18.0393
Corned Beef Hash
This Corned Beef Hash is fabulous ! Try out this Corned Beef Hash for a meal and tell me if you like it ! - 31.7903
Hashed Brown Potatoes
I love starting my day with a yummy plate of Hashed Brown Potatoes! Who wouldn't, its tasty and filling and also easy to make! Here is a great Hashed Brown Potatoes recipe. Try it! - 32.5265
Spicy Hash Browns
Potatoes are my favorite and this Spicy Hash Browns tops my list. This is bake and serve delight and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Spicy Hash Browns. - 31.4904
1. Shred boiled potatoes (preferably with skins on). Combine with chopped onion.
2. Cook in a heated nonstick pan using chicken bouillon instead of oil.
3. Season. Turn potatoes often, until golden brown. - 20.5613
Corned Beef Hash And Eggs
In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender.
Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
Make eight wells in the hash browns.
Break one egg into each well.
Sprinkle with salt and... - 31.692
Corned Beef Hash
1) Take a large bowl and chop the corned beef into it.
2) Add egg, grated potatoes and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the corned beef hash to the oil and pat the mixture into a... - 44.4463
Hash Brown Potato Pancakes
Place hash browns in a strainer and rinse with cold water until thawed.
Drain thoroughly; transfer to a large bowl.
Add onion, parsley, milk, eggs, flour and salt; mix well.
In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1/4 in.of oil.
Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into... - 35.6837
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 32.158
Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust For Kids
Looking for a lifesaver recipe that will help you put together a wholesome treat on the table fast? Then you simply won’t get disappointed with this yummy, crusty breakfast pizza. Betty prepares a no-fuss family favorite that is sure to be a hit on the... - 112.609
Crispy Hash Browns
Crispy hash browns are an excellent addition to any breakfast or brunch. They are very easy to make but take some time to cook. - 129.056
Perfect Hash Browns
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until lender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a... - 28.4613
Shredded Hashed Brown Potatoes
Peel and shred the potatoes.
Rinse the potatoes and drain well.
Pat the potatoes as dry as possible with paper towels.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the potatoes and onion or green onions.
Add the cooking oil, pepper and paprika; toss till potatoes are... - 25.594
Reserve 1/4 cup gravy; pour remainder into a small saucepan.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sage; set aside.
Cook potatoes in hot oil over medium high heat in a heavy saucepan, turning often with a wide spatula until heated through.
Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until... - 37.9228
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Chop the potatoes, adding salt, and a dash of pepper.
Heat the fat in a frying-pan, and add the chopped potatoes to the depth of one inch.
Press the potatoes down in the pan, packing them firmly.
Cook slowly, without stirring, until the potato is brown.
Then... - 23.0952
Spicy Hash Browns
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add potatoes, and stir well to coat.
Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are browned. - 25.2992
Golden Beef Hash
1 ln a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato and parsnip for 10 minutes or until tender; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add the beef, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt and mix well.
2 In a 10 inch nonstick skillet,... - 36.8728
Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash
Simple yet tasting great this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is excellent to accompany any of your main course. Prepared in just about 30 min, this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is also a very quick recipe to whip up in no time. So why wait, give it a try! - 43.0611
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, green pepper, green onions, dill, lemon rind, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper.
2 ln a 10-inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the salmon mixture, flattening... - 38.319
Hashed Brown Potato
1. In a skillet, add fat and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until evening browned.
3. Using the back of the spoon, light flatten the potatoes to form a pancake.
4. Shake pan often so... - 37.7706
White Trash Hash
Sean's upbringing in rural Northern California, made it easy for him to tap into his heritage and come up with this tasty and easy to make, White Trash Hash. You don’t have to live in a trailer park to enjoy this easy-to-make meat & potatoes grub, prepared... - 133.099
Yummy Corned Beef Hash
This Corned Beef Hash is a desire ! Try this peppered meat and vegetables mash for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Corned Beef Hash is welcome. - 28.5052
In A Hurry Beef And Potato Hash
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Place in sieve to drain any fat; transfer to a bowl. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add oil to skillet; cook onion,... - 22.5182
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute until tender about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute, stirring occasionally, until they begin to brown about 8 minutes.
Add the clams, clam juice, vege-tables, thyme, and red... - 34.5178
Scrambled Eggs With Vegetables And Kalbi Braised Short Rib Hash
1. In a bowl, crack open 6 eggs. Whisk them good.
FOR THE SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH VEGETABLES
2. Heat a pan and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add the vegetable medley and lightly sauté.
4. Add the halved tomatoes to it.
5. Pour in the whisked... - 110.389
Chili Hash is a tasty and unique dish. This delicious Chili Hash can be served for a grand dinner at your house or even for an informal family occasion. Try this wonderful Chili Hash recipe. - 36.8777
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 126.077
Hash Brown Chops
Hash Brown Chops is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hash Brown Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.4006
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 44.2607
Corned Beef And Broccoli Hash
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until tender about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute, stir-ring frequently, until they begin to brown about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 35.8759
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 102.417
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 39.1766
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Hurry Up Hash
1. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, chicken, milk, Worcestershire, onion, bell pepper, thyme, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, preferably a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Add hash and press with a spatula to flatten over bottom of... - 28.9592
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Brunch Anyone?
If you like potatoes, cheese, lots of sausage and peppers and onions then you are gonna love this easy, down home recipe for sausage hash brown casserole. It's so comforting and can be made a day ahead, frozen and it reheats like a charm. It's a favorite... - 0
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of potato and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad dish on every party! - 46.0634
Prepare and cook pared potatoes.
Shred enough potatoes to measure 4 cups.
Toss potatoes with onion, salt and pepper.
Heat butter and oil in 9- or 10-inch skillet.
Pack potato mixture firmly in skillet, leaving a 1/2 inch space around edge.
Cook... - 32.215
Potato And Squash Hash
This appetizing dish can be prepared by stir frying. This dish is easy to prepare. - 39.1259
Corn Cheese Texas Hash
Brown meat in oil, stirring to break up meat.
Add onion, bell pepper and garlic to fat.
Cook until soft but not brown.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, meat, chili powder; mix well.
Add rice and season to taste.
Bake at 350° for 30 min Grated... - 38.6479
Vegetable Hash Browns
1. Place potatoes, carrot, zucchini, poppy seeds, eggs and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Lightly brush or spray a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan, flatten slightly and cook... - 29.4914
Carrot Hash Browns
1) In a large skillet, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Pour in oil and combine well.
3) Add carrots, potatoes and onions along with the seasoning to sauté until the vegetables turn brown on both sides.
4) Break in small parts or cut wedges... - 37.061
1 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat
2 Add garlic and saute stirring constantly until lightly browned.
3 Add turkey, celery, and seasonings.
4 Saute, stirring constantly, until celery is tender and turkey is no longer pink.
5 Stir in the... - 44.4954
A delicious recipe for Potatoes served next to pancakes or any type of eggs. - 37.1364
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 0
Two Days After Turkey Hash
This Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe is perfect for you, if you were looking for something to do with your leftover turkey! Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish! I am sure you will love this Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe! - 45.5227
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 44.9981
Easy Veggie Hash Browns
Chef Manjula has an Easy Veggie Hash Browns recipe both for the health conscious and for those who like delicious food. All the vegetables make up a colorful dish that is very satisfying and incredibly easy to make. A must try dish for a healthy family. - 118.574
This Hashbrown Veggie Melt packs low-fat cheese and assorted fresh vegetables into a satisfying and savory dish. - 36.2009
Homestyle Hash Browns
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes, or until just tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick... - 38.9426
Corned Beef Hash
Heat bacon drippings or oil in large, heavy frying pan or skillet, and add onion.
Fry slowly until onion begins to color.
Add potatoes, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and corned beef.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover pan 1-2 minutes or until fat in corned... - 29.0731
Brown meats and onion in oil in skillet, breaking up with a fork; add tomato sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 20 minutes longer, or until mixture is thickened.
Remove whole spices. - 34.6819
Grilled Strip Steaks With Sweet Potato Hash Browns
1. Light a grill. In a medium saucepan of salted boiling water, blanch the sweet potatoes for 3 minutes; drain well.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the bacon and cook over moderate heat until crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the... - 24.0753
Company Hash Browns
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water and then drain.
2) Melt butter and stir fry mushroom.
3) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute potato cubes.
4) Cook until potatoes are evenly browned and tender.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir in mushroom,... - 43.736
Landing upon a good hash browns recipe is like winning in a lucky draw contest. Congratulations, you have just become a lucky winner now. You can serve hash browns as a yummy side dish. I thought of simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind... - 39.4225
Be sure that the vegetables are dry prior to cooking.
In a heavy skillet, melt butter on medium/high heat.
Add remaining ingredient before butter starts to burn.
Stir well to coat vegetables.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes (do not cover).
Stir frequently but allow... - 35.0908
Down Home Beef Hash
1. Take a large broiler-safe skillet and heat over medium flame. Add beef, turkey and sauté for about 7 minutes or until the meat releases the juice and turn pink in color.
2. Remove the skillet from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Let... - 41.9416
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 97.5592
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 45.3188
The texas hash is prepared with minced beef and tomatoes along with onions. Cooked together with sauteed onions and green peppers, the beef is simmered with tomatoes, chili powder and seasoned. Cooked with rice added before finishing, the texas hash is spicy... - 40.6473
Blend with remaining ingredients.
Pack into oiled baking dish.
Bake in 300Â° F. oven for 20 minutes. - 34.8077
Oriental Pork Hash
Oriental Pork Hash is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Oriental Pork Hash recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.1148
Heat oil in skillet.
Add garlic powder and pork; cook till meat is lightly browned.
Add cooked rice and soy sauce.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix in eggs and cook 1 minute longer, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add shredded lettuce; toss... - 30.3333
Chinese Hash Browns
1. Place the potato cubes in a medium pot; barely cover them with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender when pierced, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place a wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add... - 26.319
Breakfast Hash is my family's first choice when we go for picnics and have to pack our bags. The Breakfast Hash recipe is a simple one and the aroma is simply mmm. - 20.8242
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and fry for 10 minutes or until they are evenly browned.
Stir in the beef, salt and pepper to taste, Worcestershire sauce and parsley and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir... - 33.7788
Corned Beef Hash
1) Add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Take a 9-inch glass baking dish, add oil and heat on high for 30 seconds in the microwave.
3) Add all the above hash ingredients-all the ingredients mixed with chopped meat like the potatoes,... - 41.4501
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 100.652
Deep Prep's Vegetarian Breakfast Hash
Wait, what? You don't eat meat?! Well, then here... Eat this. It's vegetarian. And delicious. But not vegan. But delicious! (Have I mentioned that it's delicious?) - 0
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICRO WAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICRO WAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 32.9309
Red Flannel Hash
Heat oil in a 12-in.skillet.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over low heat for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. - 29.1624
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Add potatoes and onion; stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or till lightly browned.
Stir in meat, wine, water, and basil.
Stir-fry 3 minutes more or till liquid is nearly evaporated.
Season to taste.
Sprinkle with parsley and... - 30.885
Grind dried corn as fine as possible in food mill or electirc blender.
Add water and set aside to soak for approximately 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Dust with wheat germ and flour.
Saute in... - 39.2079
Smoked Salmon And Potato Hash
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onion until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until limp.
Add the carrots and fennel and saute... - 36.2286
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 42.7132
Roast Beef Hash
1. In a nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add beef and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add butter to the skillet. Add potatoes and cook over... - 26.5587
Corned Beef Hash
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Heat oil or drippings in saucepan.
Add the onions and cook gently till transparent.
Finely chop celery.
Peel and grate or dice carrot.
Cut corned beef into 1 inch cubes.
Add all of these to onions and cook for a few minutes, then... - 42.0666
Asparagus, Smoked Bacon And Spring Onion Hash
In a non-stick pan, fry the garlic, spring onions and bacon in the oil until golden.
Add the capers, asparagus, olives and vinegar and heat through.
Whisk the eggs and pour into the asparagus mix.
Stir until the eggs are cooked to your liking and take on a... - 35.8363
Lamb Hash Parmentier
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes.
3) In a saucepan with boiling water, boil the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, add 4 boiled potatoes to mash with butter and egg.
5) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to... - 45.8815
Divide eggplant and onion between 2 baking pans, 10 by 15-inch size.
Mix the cumin, paprika, and oil equally into each pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until eggplant is brown on edges, about 30 minutes; stir once with a wide spatula.
Scrape vegetables... - 36.739
Veal Hash With Dumplings
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Roll the veal cubes in the mixture.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH in an 8-cup (2 L) dish.
Microwave the vegetable oil or the butter.
Place the veal cubes in the hot oil, microwave 2 minutes at HIGH, stir, microwave... - 41.0489
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 46.7654
Lobster And Potato Hash
How about a lobster and potato hash for breakfast. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for lobster and potato hash that would be a healthy and wholesome treat for the entire family. Watch this incredible video and prepare this nutritious... - 127.918
Tortilla Hash With Green Sauce
If tortillas are very fresh and moist, spread them out in a single layer and let stand for 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Meanwhile, prepare Green Sauce and set aside.
Cut tortillas in half, then into Vi inch wide strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a... - 39.64
Scrambled Egg And Salt Cod Hash
1) Diagonally shred the cod to about 1/4 inch thick slices and keep aside.
2) Cover the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for about 5 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the potatoes, when done and keep aside.
4) In a large... - 40.225
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 148.884
Red Wine And Beef Hash
In a casserole dish, heat oil.
Lightly brown ground beef.
Remove from dish.
In beef cooking fat, saute onions, garlic, pepper, carrot and celery 3-4 minutes.
Fold in meat, tomatoes, red wine, beef broth and concentrate.
Season to taste with salt... - 39.16
Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, rosemary, and caraway seeds if desired, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Mix in the salt, parsley, vegetables, beef,... - 32.4985
1. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, coarsely chop onion first and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add potatoes, chop coarsely and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Add beef cubes to mixer bowl and chop coarsely. Transfer to mixing bowl.
4.... - 39.4887
18 Carats Hash
1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Saute the onion for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the roast beef, potatoes, 1/2 cup of the stock, the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Lower the... - 29.7967
Ground Turkey Hash
1) In a blender, add in the turkey, potatoes, onion and green pepper. Blend to get a smooth paste.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium flame. Add in the meat mixture.
3) Cook the mixture for about 10 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, chicken... - 38.3293
Chop Steak With Roasted Veggies And Bacon Potato Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon aside in a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Finish the potatoes in the oven for 10... - 101.998