- » Hash Brown Soup
Hash Brown Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hash brown soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hash brown soup recipes.
This broccoli cheddar chowder is a simple yet lovely chowder made with broccoli and cheddar cheese soup along with milk. Cooked along with hash brown potatoes and corn, the broccoli and cheddar chowder is appetizing and filling. - 25.4865
Meatball & Vegetable Soup
In large bowl, combine meat, crumbs, onion, egg, 7 teaspoon bouillon and garlic powder; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In Dutch oven, brown meatballs; pour off fat.
Add water, tomatoes, pepper and remaining 3 teaspoons bouillon.
Bring to a boil;... - 36.3868
This microwaved potato soup is a quick recipe for a filling snack or supper. Cokked with hash brown potatoes and onions along with flour and milk, the potato soup is simply flavored with salt and pepper and is served with a handful of crumbled bacon on top. - 46.58
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
1.In a saucepan combine together water and beef and boil.
2.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till meat is tender.
3.Skim off the fat and discard,
4.Remove meat and reserve 3 cups of the liquid for use in soup.
5.When the meat is cool... - 47.5574
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In a large pan, place the bacon and cook the bacon till crisp and cooked through.
2. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the excess fat but set aside two tablespoons aside for use.
4. Add the onions to the pan and add... - 43.9618
Quick Garden Cheese Soup
Quick garden cheese soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, the quick garden cheese soup is milk and water soup base. Flavored with chicken bouillon and finished with the addition of cheese, the garden... - 43.2335
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 43.1749
Potage Of Beef And Mixed Vegetables
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 39.1402
Potato Onion Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add water; reduce heat to medium-low.
Cook, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle flour... - 41.3201
Navajo Corn Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add onion; saute over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Add corn and dried beef.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Do not boil.
Heat oil... - 39.154
Quick Corn Sausage Chowder
In large saucepan cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn, hash brown potatoes, milk, 3 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 15... - 33.2296
Broccoli Cheddar Chowder
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and soup.
Cook and stir over medium heat till bubbly.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in broccoli, hash browns, corn, and pimiento; cool.
Pour mixture into a 1-quart freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve,... - 38.3096
Quick Fish Chowder
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside for later use.
2. In the same saucepan, add frozen hash brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion to bacon drippings and bring the mixture to boil.
3.... - 47.2134
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 40.9184
Low-sodium New England Fish Chowder
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, onion powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add the fish and potatoes.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or... - 41.1867
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.6346
Hash Brown Soup Recipes By Category