- » Hash Brown Pancake
Hash Brown Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hash brown pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hash brown pancake recipes.
Hash Brown Potato Pancakes
Place hash browns in a strainer and rinse with cold water until thawed.
Drain thoroughly; transfer to a large bowl.
Add onion, parsley, milk, eggs, flour and salt; mix well.
In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1/4 in.of oil.
Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into... - 37.3731
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 123.196
This is the way my mummy prepared Hashed Brown Potatoes when I was growing up. And I still love Hashed Brown Potatoes cooked this way. You will like it! - 23.753
Yankee Red Flannel Hash
In skillet cook onion in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Toss with remaining ingredients; spread evenly in skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat till brown and crusty. - 33.0804
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.4228
Hashed Brown Potatoes
1. Wash and pare the potatoes. Cut them in small dice and boil 10 minutes in 1 cup water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drain thoroughly.
2. Have the fat hot in a frying pan. Spread the potatoes in the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Sprinkle milk or... - 31.2549
Hashed Brown Potato
1. In a skillet, add fat and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until evening browned.
3. Using the back of the spoon, light flatten the potatoes to form a pancake.
4. Shake pan often so... - 36.9033
Hashed Brown Rutabaga
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
2. Add rutabaga, potatoes, and onion, to the butter and sauté lightly.
3. Spread and lightly press with the back of the spoon or spatula to make a pancake.
4. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the... - 33.7906
Seasoned Hash Browns
Shred potatoes into large bowl of ice water.
Drain potatoes, pressing out excess moisture.
Transfer to large mixing bowl.
Blend in onion, garlic salt, fennel seed, and pepper.
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for five minutes, then... - 38.7313
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 40.2329
A delicious recipe for Potatoes served next to pancakes or any type of eggs. - 35.8067
Corned Beef Hash
1) Take a large bowl and chop the corned beef into it.
2) Add egg, grated potatoes and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the corned beef hash to the oil and pat the mixture into a... - 44.1479
Red Flannel Hash
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal... - 36.1745
Easy Potato Pancakes
In bowl combine first 4 ingredients and 2 teaspoons salt.
Combine eggs, milk, and oil; stir into potato mixture.
Let potato batter stand 5 minutes.
Drop batter in 1/4-cup portions onto a hot greased griddle.
When underside is browned, turn and brown the other... - 33.6317
1. Remove meat from turkey bones and place bones in a saucepan with sufficient water to merely cover. Cook slowly 1 hour. Strain.
2. Combine the turkey and potatoes and saute in the butter or margarine until lightly browned.
3. Add the parsley, onion and salt... - 33.7429
Portobello Potato Pancake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon oil; place over medium heat until hot.
Spoon potato mixture into skillet; press to smooth top.
Cook 8 minutes or until potato is... - 45.7106
Perefct Corned-beef Hash
Simply yummy! These two words come to the mind instantly when you taste this Perfect Corned-beef Hash. The first taste of this delightful perfect corned-beef hash from the European cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! - 43.8622
Roast Beef Hash
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft—about 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, beef, salt, pepper, and thyme, and cook uncovered, until the potatoes begin to brown—about 6 minutes.
2. Add... - 28.1255
Easy Potato Pancakes
In large bowl combine thawed potatoes, flour, salt, onion, and dash pepper.
Beat eggs slightly; combine with milk and oil.
Stir into potato mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
Drop batter by 1/4 cup portions onto hot, greased griddle; turn to brown both sides - 30.3776
1. Melt the butter or fat in a saucepan, blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly until the flour is slightly brown.
2. Gradually add the meat stock or bouillon and stir until the mixture boils. Then cook 3 minutes longer, stirring several times.
3.... - 27.3854
Low-fat Crispy Yam Cakes
You'd think it's a cake or cookie or some other baked goodie, but it's a yam cake that makes a perfect side dish for breakfast or dinner to replace the starchy spuds! And it’s a handy snack as well. These are a welcome addition to holiday menus. The... - 104.672
potato pancakes with various toppings. - 41.4834
Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
Combine sugar, vinegar, soy, sherry, and catsup.
Reserve 1/2 cup for sweet and sour sauce; use remainder as baste.A fine way to take advantage of good weather or a leisurely morning is to start the day with a special outdoor breakfast.
Because many barbecue... - 30.1598
Classic Bubble And Squeak
Cook and mash potatoes, adding milk to them.
Steam cabbage, drain and chop fine.
Combine potatoes and cabbage and season to taste.
Using a cast-iron skillet, saute onion in butter and oil, turn potato and cabbage mixture into skillet and flatten with pancake... - 34.2739
Smoked Salmon Tart
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and flatten into an even 10" round.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side,... - 41.2646
Skillet Scramble With Slivered Ham
1. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with milk until it is frothy and light. Add the salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size frying skillet (Non-stick), heat the butter and margarine (not till it is hot).
3. Now pour eggs evenly and slowly onto the frying... - 36.4207
Hearty Stuffed Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onion, and potatoes until meat is browned and onion and potatoes are tender, turning occasionally with pancake turner and adding salad oil if necessary. Stir in salt, oregano, pepper, 1 teaspoon... - 36.0809
Hash Brown Pancake Recipes By Category