- » Hash Brown Gravy
Hash Brown Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hash brown gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hash brown gravy recipes.
Reserve 1/4 cup gravy; pour remainder into a small saucepan.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sage; set aside.
Cook potatoes in hot oil over medium high heat in a heavy saucepan, turning often with a wide spatula until heated through.
Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until... - 40.9089
Walnut Turkey Hash
Combine turkey and potatoes in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add walnuts; toss over medium-low heat until golden brown.
Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions, sage and thyme to... - 42.2761
Beef Hash is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Beef Hash dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 27.3007
Place butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once.
Combine water and gravy mix in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir well at 1... - 38.8504
Meat And Vegetable Hash
Meat and vegetables may be forced through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 minutes.
Uncover and brown under broiler.
Serve with... - 38.5203
Crisp Roast Beef Hash
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Moisten with milk, and spread evenly in lightly greased hot skillet.
Brown thoroughly on 1 side over low heat.
Fold over as with an omelet.
Turn onto hot platter, and serve.
Note: Leftover meat... - 25.9561
1.In a pan, melt butter and add remaining ingredients to the pan
2.Make sure to heat thoroughly and also keep stirring occasionally and brown hash
3.Serve over rice or mix with barbeque sauce - 29.5101
Home Style Beef Hash
1 Place butter and onion in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 3 minutes on HIGH, or until partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with wax paper.
3 Microwave for 15 to 20 minutes on 8 (REHEAT), or until hot (about 150°F).... - 32.0575
Lamb Hash Gratine
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Hash Gratine recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Hash Gratine is simple and leaves not much mess! - 44.3128
Combine roast beef with onion, green pepper, raisins, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Moisten with whiskey and a little roast beef gravy.
Cover with mashed potatoes combined with 1/2 cup Cheddar, chives and hashish.
Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup more grated... - 37.8194
Tennessee Turkey Hash
1. In a heavy skillet, melt butter. Add green pepper and celery. Brown lightly.
2. Mix turkey or cut up giblets, gravy and onion juice.
3. Boil the mixture and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Add cheese and eggs before serving. - 34.8055
Easy Beef Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and celery and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Add potatoes and beef to the skillet and sautÃ© for another 5 minutes until well blended.... - 40.3862
Roast Beef Hash
1. Chop or grind the roast beef, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Turn the mixture into a greased preheated frying pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until the hash is thoroughly hot. Let cook until browned and crusted underneath.
3. Fold the... - 28.5385
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, add the onion and saute until golden. Add the parsley, garlic and bacon and cook briefly.
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients except the cream and cheese and bake, covered, one... - 31.5782
Classic Lamb Hash
Saute onion and green pepper in fat in skillet until light brown.
Add remaining ingredients, except toast and parsley.
Simmer, covered, 20 min.
Serve on toast, sprinkled with parsley. - 31.3323
Lamb Hash Parmentier
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes.
3) In a saucepan with boiling water, boil the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, add 4 boiled potatoes to mash with butter and egg.
5) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to... - 44.048
Grilled Breast Of Wild Duck With Gravy
Saute onion, hearts, livers, and gizzards in butter or drippings until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes, or until tender.
Season to taste and thicken slightly with a little flour-water paste before serving.
The addition of... - 27.8168
Hachis De Boeuf
Cook onion in 3 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add gravy, vinegar, wine and beef.
Heat gently just to boiling.
Pile in center of greased shallow baking dish.
Beat egg into mashed potato.
Spread in puffs or force through pastry bag to make border around... - 38.711
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.4795
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.8626