- » Harvest Party
Harvest Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of harvest party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for harvest party recipes.
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Classic Harvest Moon Cake
Call it the wine moon cake or the singing moon cake, the names are all synonymous to the Classic Harvest Moon Cake. watch the chef share a step wise method to prepare this delicacy at home. The cake is loaded with chocolate and nuts and to top it is a flavor... - 130.687
Harvest Eating Quesadilla
If you thought that all comfort food came with their fair share of unwanted disadvantages, then this healthy homemade quesadilla recipe could pleasantly surprise you. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can use farm-fresh ingredients to prepare a quesadilla that... - 105.118
Grape Harvest Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Get ready piecrust mix or make pastry with 2-crust recipe.
3) On lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out half to a 12-inch round.
4) Place into a 9-inch pie plate, trim extension to 1/2 inch.
5)... - 48.2822
Cranberry Harvest Pie
Cranberry harvest pie is a dish made to celebrate the fruits in autumn. It is made with cranberries, apples, cheese and sugar. You will enjoy the harvest pie with tangy-sweet tart cranberry harvest pie. - 46.171
This Harvest Sheaf is one of the best breads that I've ever known for celebrating the harvest festival. Try this glazed wheat ropes for the occasion and serve to your friends. Tell me if you like this Harvest Sheaf. - 45.2518
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 45.0811
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Set pineapple aside.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugars and pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Combine flour and pineapple; add to cranberry mixture.
Cook and stir over medium... - 44.7698
Harvest Pumpkin Brownies
In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until well mixed.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Pour into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1 -in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until brownies test done with a... - 44.2363
Golden Harvest Stuffing
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, blend the soup mix in the orange juice and water. Add the apricots. Stir to well to blend ingredients.
2. Place saucepan on a medium high flame and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, take the pan off... - 44.0159
Baked Harvest Squash
Halve squash and remove seeds and strings.
Place halves, cut side down, in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or till tender; drain.
Remove pulp from shells; mash... - 43.104
Harvest Pecan Cake
Cream margarine; add sugar, blending well.
Beat egg yolks until fluffy; stir into creamed mixture.
Sift flour 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Combine coffee and 3 tablespoons hot water.
Combine milk, vanilla and coffee mixture.
Add milk mixture alter-... - 42.445
Swift Standing Rib Beef Roast With Harvest Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, very carefully cut diagonal slices through the fat covering the roast at 1-inch intervals, 1/2 inch deep, leaving a diamond pattern across the top.
3. Insert garlic cloves into... - 42.3273
Harvest Moon Muscat Raisin Pie
Simmer raisins in saucepan in 2 cups water for about 5 minutes.
Combine egg yolks, 1 cup sugar, flour and vinegar; beat until light and creamy.
Add to raisins gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 4 to 5 minutes or until filling thickens.
Remove... - 41.4655
Harvest Chiffon Pie
1. Rinse, then drain, raisins. Soften gelatine in 1/4 cup milk.
2. In double-boiler top, beat egg yolks well; stir in 1 cup milk, 1/3 cup sugar, cinnamon, sweet potatoes, raisins. Cook over boiling water, stirring, 10 min., or until thickened.
3. Add... - 37.4764
Stir water and sugar in punch bowl until sugar dissolves.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve.
Carefully add ginger ale.
Float orange and lemon slices on top. - 36.784
Cook hamburger and onion together.
Cook celery in a small amount of margarine over low heat.
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain grease from meat.
Add all ingredients together and put in one large casserole or several small ones.
Bake at 350Â° until... - 35.931
Garden Harvest Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Crust: Line a 15 x 10 sheet pan with dough (unroll into long crescent rectangles).
Press over the bottom and up the sides to form the crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 33.7571
Harvest Celebration Cups
Divide fruit between 2 serving cups.
Pour 1/4 cup grape juice into each cup; stir once.
Serve immediately. - 24.3113
Harvest Ham Sauce
Combine apple butter and grated orange rind.
Place ham on rack in roasting pan.
Spread apple butter mixture on top surface of ham.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. - 23.8274
Harvest Party Recipes By Category