- » Harina Pan
Harina Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of harina pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for harina pan recipes.
Pupusa For Children
Pupusas are a delicious, inexpensive, easy meal to prepare that adults and kids love! What do you like to add into your papusa? - 109.9
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
Hot Champurrado Drink
Hot chocolate are loved by one and all. Mexican hot chocolate with delectable flavor can set your mood right. The best thing is that this easy recipe can be prepared at home with right directions by Maria. Relish this dish today! - 97.7004
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 39.2948
Do It Yourself Corn Tortillas
Place the masa harina and the salt in a large bowl and add 1 cup of the water.
Work the water in with your hands, lightly kneading the dough with the heel of your hand for 3 to 5 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
Add more water if necessary.
The dough... - 28.7607
Empanadas De Carne
1) In a large pot, cook the cow tongue in enough water. Cook on low flame for about 1 hour or until the tongue becomes firm.
2) Take the tongue out of the broth and set aside to cool.
3) Shred the tongue into small pieces.
4) In a saute pan, oil a... - 40.2061
Mexican Tamale Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet add oil and warm it.
3. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 5 minutes till it gets soft.
4. Mix cumin and chili. Stir masa harina, salt and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes stirring so that... - 46.0354
Mexican Jalapeno Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease two 8-inch round pans with cooking spray.
2) Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Keep aside for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) In a large bowl, add in flour, masa... - 45.589
Vegetable Chili With Harvest Beans
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to 2 inches above beans, and bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans in a colander, and set aside.
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat... - 37.9509
Tamale Pie With Green Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) To prepare topping, wash scallions, pat dry, trim, and chop.
3) Core, halve, seed, and dice tomatoes.
4) In 9-inch pie plate mix together masa harina, 2/3 cup water, oil, and salt, and blend with a... - 47.5391
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 132.395
Arizona Fried Steak
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, stir together masa, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper.
In another rimmed plate or pie pan, beat egg until blended.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over high... - 33.843
Cut a lid off the top of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife, remove and hollow out the cheese wheel until you have a shell of cheese approximately 3/4 inch thick.
Reserve the interior cheese for other uses.
Wrap the cheese shell and refrigerate until... - 41.8113
New Mexico Chalupas
1 Prepare the masa dough: fluff the lard by beating with a wooden spoon or in the small bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Stir in the masa harina, or turn the mixer to low and add the masa and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Add the water a little at a... - 37.0842
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 44.6492
Mix masa flour with enough of the warm water to make dough hold together.
With your hands, shape dough into a ball.
Divide into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball.
Place a square of wax paper or plastic wrap on bottom half of tortilla press; place a... - 29.8335
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.2743
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tortilla flour and, if desired, the salt; add water. Stir mixture together with your hands till dough is firm but moist (if necessary, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
2.... - 21.4659
Mama Totota's Tamales
1. To prepare the cornhusks, place cornhusks in a large bowl of hot water,- weigh down husks with another bowl. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain husks,- rinse with cold water. Drain and pat dry,
2. Tear 2 husks lengthwise into 12 (1/2-inch-wide) strips (6... - 35.9986
Delicious Corn Tortillas
Mix masa flour with enough warm water to make dough hold together well.
Using your hands, shape dough into a smooth ball.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball. (For small tortillas, divide dough into 24 equal pieces.) Tortilla press... - 27.3868
1. To prepare pork cut it into 3-inch pieces and place with bone and garlic in a stockpot.
2. Cover meat with 9 cups water and more if necessary and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Lowering heat to medium-low simmer with cover... - 44.224
For meat, you need pork with plenty of fat boneless country style pork ribs. Or have the butcher cut something to order.
cut into small pieces, no more than 2 inches thick and 21/2 inches long. Add a little of complete seasoning, salt with a shaker, Add 2... - 0
To prepare masa dough, put butter in small bowl of electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
Mix in masa flour, salt, and water; beat until dough holds together well, adding a little more water if needed.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts and pat each out on wax... - 41.0218
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 125.331