- » Haricot Verts
Haricot Verts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haricot verts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haricot verts recipes.
Garlicky Haricots Verts
Put the haricots verts in a steamer basket; set in a saucepan over 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover tightly and steam until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes.
Transfer the haricots verts to a medium bowl.
Add the oil and garlic; mix well.
Sprinkle with the cheese... - 23.113
Buttered Haricots Verts
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the haricots verts for 4 to 6 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender, drain them, and plunge them into a bowl of ice and cold water to stop the cooking.
Drain the beans again and pat them dry.
The beans may be... - 21.1163
Haricots Verts And Grape Tomato Salad With Creme Fraiche Dressing
Cook haricots verts in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse with cold water, drain.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add haricots verts and grape tomatoes, toss gently to... - 39.3491
Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad
Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad has a uinque taste. The white wine vinegar and mustard gives the Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad a great taste. Must catch it - 39.1752
Roasted Peppers And Haricots Verts
1) Snap the stem ends off the haricots verts.
2) In boiling salted water, blanch the beans until just crisp-tender, for about 2 minutes.
3) Drain the beans, refresh with cold water, and set aside.
4) Cut the roasted pepper into half,... - 42.0598
Sautéed Haricots Verts With Baby Red Potatoes And Lemon Zest
This simple and satisfying recipe is a year-round favorite… but never better than in the summer when green beans are at their peak! Watch Viviane demo these sautéed haricots verts with baby red potatoes and lemon zest… It will make your mouth water! - 119.747
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.5154
Haricots Verts A La Mornay
(green Beans With Mornay Sauce)
Wash, string and cut beans diagonally into slices about 1 1/2 inches long.
Drop into rapidly boiling salted water, and return water quickly to boil.
Cook uncovered at slow boil 10Ã¢â‚¬â€15 minutes or until just tender (depends on maturity of... - 44.0362
Haricots Verts A La Francaise
Melt the butter in a pan, add the spring onions and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beans and cook for 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the lettuce and herbs and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the herbs and transfer to a warmed serving... - 27.2258
Haricots Verts Maillanoise
Cook the beans in salted water until just crisply tender.
In a skillet heat the olive oil and garlic.
Add the beans and toss as you would a salad.
Add parsley, and additional salt if needed.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 34.3885
Les Haricots Verts Au Beurre
1) Trim the beans.
2) Boil water and cook the trimmed beans until soft and tender.
3) Drain and toss in butter.
4) Season to taste and serve warm. - 28.6576
1. In a saucepan bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add the beans to the boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes until they are tender but still crisp with a ‘bite’.
3. Drain the beans in a colander and refresh them quickly in water to prevent... - 38.4006
1. Cover the beans with cold water for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Trim the beans by cutting off both ends. If the beans are extra long, cut them in half on the bias with scissors.
3. Bring the water to a rolling boil and drop the beans in by the handful. When the... - 27.9159
Haricots Verts Aux Amandes
Cook beans in boiling salted water until al dente (cooked but still crisp).
Dry on a cloth or absorbent paper.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft and slightly yellow.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add beans plus remaining butter.
Saute until... - 34.4056
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.5826
Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots. A very filling and tasty vegetable dish, Green Beans With Caramelized Shallots can be served for a party at home or simply enjoyed at a family... - 41.341
1. Steam haricots verts, wax beans, and edamame, covered, 6 minutes or until haricots verts and wax beans are crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar,... - 33.9818
Green Bean Salad With Caramelized Onions
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring frequently. Add balsamic vinegar, and cook 2 minutes. Remove... - 29.0338
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.9756
Beans With Pimiento
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook beans till tender. Strain and keep aside.
2) In a pan melt butter and mix squeezed lemon juice.
3) Toss the beans lightly.
4) Place into hot serving dish and garnish with thin strips of pimiento. Serve... - 32.1693
Sunchoke Succotash was not very difficult to make. This Sunchoke Succotash dish was very satisfying too. Happy eating! - 32.4772
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 34.4446
Mixed Spring Vegetables
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the carrots and the turnips, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they are just tender, and transfer them to a large bowl.
In the steamer steam the haricots verts, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are just... - 25.7427
Crudites And Dipping Sauces
Prepare your choice of any or all the vegetables and arrange them decoratively on a platter or in baskets.
(Vegetables such as snow peas, sugar snap peas, haricots verts, carrots, asparagus, cauliflower, and broccoli should be blanched briefly before... - 29.797
Salad Cote D Azur
1. Simmer the beets in enough water to cover until they are just tender enough to pierce with a fork, 20-30 minutes, depending on size. Plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. When cool enough to handle, drain, peel, and cut into wedges. Cover... - 37.8158
Salad De Homard Avec Champignons Sausage
1. Prepare the stock in a large dish by adding in the water, the white wine, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf, onion and the carrot.
2. Season and simmer the mix for 10 minutes to form a thick stock
3. Add the lobsters to the stock and simmer for 5... - 46.7175
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.6034
Trim the ends of the beans.
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Deseed and dice the pepper.
Cook the beans in well seasoned water for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions and garlic and cook... - 41.271
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 33.4804
French Green Beans With Basil And Orange
Cook beans in a small amount of boiling salted water 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and saute until tender.
Add orange... - 36.9533
Green Beans With Bacon Dressing
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon, leaving drippings in pan; drain and crumble bacon.
Boil or steam whole beans.
Drain and keep hot; or immerse in ice water to cool quickly, then drain to serve cold.
Add catsup and... - 31.7914
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 30.6176
Provencal Pan Bagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small ramekin, trim and place the garlic head, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and white wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, until softened.... - 45.298
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred... - 48.8525
Penne Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and penne.
3. Cook until the pasta is just tender.
4. Drain and rinse under cold water, and drain again well.
5. In a large bowl, place the drained pasta.
6.... - 46.792
1) Trim the stems from the Swiss chard leaves and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal. Shred the leaves into 1/4 -inch-thick slivers.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 1 minute.... - 47.4508
Green Bean Bundles
Place beans in colander; rinse well.
Snap off stem end from each bean; arrange beans in 8 stacks, about 10 to 12 beans per stack.
Cut eight 1/2-inch-thick slices of squash; hollow out with spoon to within 1/4 inch of rind.
Thread bean stacks through squash... - 36.4047
1. Blanch the corn in salted boiling water for 4 minutes and lay the ears on a towel to cool. Snap off the ends of the beans, break the beans into 2-inch pieces, and blanch for 6 minutes. Cool on a towel.
2. Place the tomatoes into a large bowl with the... - 32.3175
Beans & Bok Choy With Chive Butter
If using baby bok choy, leave whole.
If using regular bok choy, trim 2 inches off stalk ends; leave small stalks whole and cut large ones in half crosswise.
Boil or steam whole beans.
Drain well and arrange on one side of a warmed platter; keep hot.
Bring 12... - 33.0152
French Style White Kidney Beans
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the string beans uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, until crunchy but still tender and bright green.
2) Drain the beans and place aside.
3) In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the olive... - 41.8537
Flank Steak Salad With Cantaloupe
1. Mix salad dressing and lemon peel. Sprinkle steak with lemon-pepper seasoning. Place steak in a plastic bag set in a glass dish; pour 3/4 cup of the dressing mixture over meat. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.... - 32.3999
Chicken Breasts En Papillote
1. Fold each sheet of parchment in half and open it up again. Brush the paper with melted butter. Lay a chicken breast on one half of each piece of paper. Smooth equal portions of the chopped ham on one half of each breast. Dot with Mint Butter and fold the... - 32.2271
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Green Bean Bundles
These Green Bean Bundles taste superbly delicious ! I love these irresistibly seasoned bean and zucchini with my pasta and rice dishes. Try these Green Bean Bundles with other dishes of your choice and let me know if you like them. - 43.815
The Posh Pescatarian's version of the classic Salade Niçoise using sustainable seafood including skipjack tuna and flat anchovies. - 118.861
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.3978
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 49.1036
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 44.9756
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 45.6016
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492