- » Haricot Bean
Haricot Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haricot bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haricot bean recipes.
Boiled Haricot Beans
Soak the beans overnight in boiling water.
Drain them and well coyer with cold, salted water.
Bring slowly to boiling-point and simmer very slowly until tender, 2-2 1/2 hr.
Drain off the water and shake them gently over the low heat to dry them.
Toss them in... - 26.654
Auvergne Haricot Beans
Chop the bacon, onions, garlic and parsley finely.
Mix with the beans, which should have been soaked in cold water for 12 hours previously.
Just cover the beans with cold stock (or water)add salt and pepper.
Covet, and simmer over a very gentle heat for 1 1/2... - 25.5125
Haricot Beans With Tomato
Soak beans for 12 hours in water, then drain and cook slowly in the stock to cover.
Allow stock to reduce considerably by the time the beans are tender.
Stir in the skinned tomatoes, crushed garlic and seasoning, and simmer until... - 17.2844
You May Also Like!
Haricot Bean Puree
A lip-smacking side dish, this Haricot Bean Puree completes your spread. - 43.3814
Haricot Beans And Minced Onions
Cook the beans.
Fry the onions slowly in the butter until tender and golden brown.
Mix together the onions and beans, season and serve hot sprinkled with parsley. - 23.9308
Fagiolio Haricot Beans With Chicken
1. In a serving bowl place the watercress leaves, minced onion, haricot beans and chicken.
2. Finely shred cabbage and add it to the salad.
3. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients well.
4. Pour over the salad. Toss so that it mixes... - 45.1495
Haricot Bean Puree
Soak the beans overnight.
Simmer in boiling water with the carrot, and onion, then the bay leaf and salt, until they are going to pieces in the water.
Boil rapidly to reduce the liquid but be careful the beans do not burn dry.
Remove the bay leaf, carrot and... - 29.7631
Vegetable Stew With Haricot Beans
1. Soak beans overnight in hot water.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Boil beans till tender in water in which they were soaked.
4. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add prepared vegetables and just enough tepid water to cook vegetables.
5. When vegetables are tender add... - 45.7026
Haricot Bean Salad
Cover beans well with water, allow to stand overnight.
Drain, add to boiling salted water, boil 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until tender, drain well; allow to become cold.
Pit and slice green olives, add to beans with garlic, dressing and parsley.
Season with salt... - 26.4281
Baby Potatoes With Haricot Beans
Boil the baby potatoes in lightly salted water until cooked, drain and set aside.
Drain or thaw the haricot beans, depending on which kind you are using.
In a mixing bowl, mix the yogurt, ginger, garlic, tomato puree, garam masala, chilli powder, salt and... - 45.423
Haricot Bean Soup
Wash beans and soak in water for 6-8 hours.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker over moderate heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes, thyme, salt, pepper and water and cook under pressure for 20 minutes.
Stir in vinegar.
Ladle... - 41.6855
Haricot-soya Bean Casserole
Soak the beans overnight and cook in salted boiling water.
If cooking the beans together, allow for a longer cooking time for the soya beans.
Grease a square casserole and cover base with sliced tomatoes.
Season and arrange the other ingredients in layers as... - 28.3907
Haricot Beans And Tomato Sauce
1. Drain the beans. Cover with fresh water, bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add the beans... - 33.3929