- » Hard Times Cake
Hard Times Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hard Times Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hard Times Cake recipes.
Hard Beat Coffee Cake
Cream the butter and 2 cups sugar in a bowl, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift the flour, baking powder and soda together and add to creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream.
Add vanilla and mix well.
Mix the... - 42.832
You May Also Like!
Country Time Lemonade Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pan cake tin with butter and then dust with flour. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add in the flour, salt and baking soda, whisk all the ingredients well.
3. In a mixing bowl add in the butter... - 0
Sweet Hard Sauce
1) In a bowl, add in the softened butter.
2) Mix in sugar, a little bit at a time. Beat the sugar into the butter until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
3) Next, add in the vanilla extract.
4) Place the sauce in the refrigerator till it firms up,... - 31.6498
All Time Favorite Dorayaki
Want to try something different this weekend for breakfast?? This one is an all time classic. Japanese Dorayaki makes for an excellent breakfast dish. The Oriental pancakes are sure to become an instant hit with your family. Watch the video now and learn the... - 142.636
Mosaic Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Add sugar, vanilla, rum flavoring, and butter; continue beating until well blended.
Sift flour and measure; sift with baking powder and salt into the first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Add the fruits and nuts.
Blend with a spoon or... - 44.8319
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
This Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake never lasts long at home, it just finishes the very day I make it! A favorite of generations this Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is so wonderfully flavored that your taste buds will sure have a hard time forgetting its taste.... - 48.9986
Golden Apple Mincemeat Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, allspice, cinnamon and salt in large bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add half the flour mixture; mix well.
Blend in grated apples, mincemeat,... - 47.8784
Best Apricot Upside Down Cake
If you ever thought making an upside down cake is such a hard nut to crack then this Apricot Upside Down Cake recipe is surely gonna take you by surprise! Yes, very simple and delicious dessert, thisApricot Upside Down Cake will always remain a favorite, and... - 50.6276
Chop unsweetened cooked prunes, measure correct amount, and set aside.
Sift together flour, all the spices, salt, and baking soda.
Set this aside, too.
Cream shortening until soft, then work in sugar, a little at a time, as thoroughly as possible.
Add eggs... - 44.0716
Whiskey Raisin Cake
1. In the whisky soak the raisins and lemon rind for at least 12 hours, or, if possible, overnight.
2. Heat the oven to 350"F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 23 cm (9 in) round tin.
3. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
4.... - 48.6423
Glazed Coconut Cake
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cream butter until soft, add sugar, a little at a time, beating until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating hard after each addition.
Add milk and flour mixture, alternating them and beginning and... - 43.534