- » Hard Salami
Hard Salami Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard salami recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard salami recipes.
Goat Cheese Salami And Tomato On Mini Bagels
Spread the bagel halves with the goat cheese, top each half with 2 salami triangles, 3 slices of tomato, and a basil sprig, and sprinkle the toppings lightly with pepper. - 19.8257
Tomato And Salami Salad
Arrange the tomatoes and salami so that the slices overlap in a flat vegetable serving dish.
Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Let the salad stand at room temperature, without stirring, for 30 minutes or so before serving. - 26.8158
Salami Carrot Salad
1. To prepare salami cut them into small cubes.
2. Mix well adding other ingredients and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups, if desired. - 30.5569
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.5192
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Mix tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, salami, and seasoning.
Thaw pie crusts about 15 minutes; roll out dough and crimped edges to about 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut crusts into approximately 3-inch rounds.
Fill the center of each round... - 31.0009
Spaghetti With Quick Salami Sauce
In large skillet over medium heat, in melted butter, cook onions and mushrooms until tender.
Stir in flour until blended.
Stir in tomato juice, salami, 1 cup water, sugar, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook... - 41.2336
Tomato & Salami Salad
For dressing: Whisk lemon juice, parsley, basil, garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Whisking continuously, add oil in slow steady stream; whisk until oil is thoroughly blended.
Spread salami slices out in large shallow bowl or casserole.
Pour... - 39.296
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 42.1254
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 43.1164
Cabbage Salad With Salami And Eggs
Place cabbage in a plastic bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt and seasoned pepper in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to mix well, then pour over the cabbage.
Cover and chill 3-4 hours, shaking bowl occasionally.
Turn cabbage into a salad bowl and top with egg... - 33.8474
Spinach, Egg & Salami Salad
1. Wash and dry the spinach thoroughly, tear into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl with the onion, salami and eggs.
2. Lightly brown the pine nuts in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic, vinegar and mustard. When the dressing... - 34.7614
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2. Removing from fat, drain, crumble and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. In 2 tablespoons fat, cook celery and green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes and blend in flour.
4. Cook adding milk,... - 41.6223
Elegant antipasto is a lovely appetizer platter that is prepared in Italian style. Prepared with vegetables like asparagus, onons, peppers and artichokes, chilled with cheese, the antipasto is served with sliced salami pieces and drizzled with the vegetable... - 42.8534
Hard Cooked Eggs With Spinach
In medium skillet cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till onion is tender.
Stir in spinach, tomato sauce, salami or mortadella, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange egg halves, cut side up, in the spinach... - 38.183
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 84.2704
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Chef's salad in a roll is a ham and salami salad mix served on french rolls. A layered preparation, the chef's salad in a roll is made with added eggs and eggs and dressed with a french dressing. With shreds of romaine leaves for a crisp of veggies, the... - 36.7155
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
Combine lettuce and endive in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices atop greens.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise and Russian dressing. - 30.472
Cut each cheese slice into thirds.
Arrange a piece of cheese on each slice of salami.
Combine tuna, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over cheese.
Roll up, securing with wooden picks.
Chill till serving time. - 33.0236
Mix according to instructions: 1 pkg.
Zesty Italian dressing
Add to salad.
Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
May add additional dressing. - 32.3878
Antipasto Salad With Italian Dressing
In a medium bowl, place salami, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
Add dressing; toss to coat ingredients.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
One hour before serving, bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 42.8676
Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; rinse and drain.
Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl.
Drain and rinse kidney beans and chick peas.
Add to spaghetti with olive salad and parsley.
Add half of the ham, provolone cheese, hard salami and... - 39.7194
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 47.4515
About 15 minutes before supper:
1. In butter, in 9-inch skillet, saute onion until tender; top with salami; heat.
2. Meanwhile, with fork, beat eggs with water until blended; pour over salami. Cook, over low heat, until egg sets on bottom; then, with spatula,... - 24.7586
Break lettuce into small pieces; add pimentos, ancho- vies, ripe olives and stuffed olives.
Add bleu cheese, Cheddar cheese, salami wedges and onion slices.
Toss with enough vinegar and oil to coat. - 30.6314
Chili Corn Salad
In large salad bowl combine greens, pinto beans, corn, salami, cheese, celery, and onion; toss lightly.
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss mayonnaise mixture with vegetables and meat. - 29.2333
Liverwurst Potato And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and stir lightly.
3) Blend mayonnaise to it.
4) Serve salad on green. Sprinkle parsley on top. - 38.2141
Carrots Marinated In Mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add carrots and toss to coat with dressing. Marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 2 hours. - 22.6921
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Layer meat on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with dressing.
Top with green pepper, cheese and top half of bread.
TO HEAT BY TIME Wrap each in paper towel.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Wrap... - 36.6381
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1) Rinse lentils and drench in water for a whole night, without draining.
2) On the next day, pour in bouillon, vegetables and mustard and allow to come to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 2 hours until lentils are very soft.
4) Pass the... - 43.9722
Italian-style Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, capers, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Rinse and drain.
Place in a large serving bowl.
Add kidney beans, chick peas, salad olives, parsley and reserved oil-vinegar... - 37.9091
Chicken And Mushrooms In Zesty Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the onion, garlic, green peppers, and mushrooms to the... - 44.1568
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.4371
Chick Pea Salad
1. If dried peas are used, soak overnight in cold water to cover. Drain and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until tender. Cool, cover, and refrigerate.
2. When ready to assemble the salad, drain, rinse the peas with... - 37.2518
Italian Meat Roll
1: Combine ingredients of No.
1.Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide mixture in two; spread each half on a sheet of waxed paper.
2: On divided mixture, line up ingredients of No.
2 in lengthwise rows. With the aid of the wax paper, roll up mixture. Chill,... - 34.5984
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 34.1631
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with... - 46.9672
Vegetable Bean Pot Soup
1. In a saucepan combine soups and water. Add salami.
2. Place over medium heat and heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Ladle hot soup into soup bowls and garnish with hard-cooked egg slices and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.043
To make the dressing, process all the ingredients with the metal blade of a food processor until combined, about 5 seconds.
Halve the radicchio lengthwise and slice with the thick [6mm] slicing disc.
Combine with the arugula in a bowl.
Slice the... - 45.1298
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces of rolls with softened butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then a few cheese strips, and a slice of pressed ham and salami, each... - 31.9889
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces with butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then with cheese strips, and a fold-over of pressed ham and salami.
Place egg slices... - 37.899
On each plain glass plate arrange the following items so that every plate looks like every other: a little caponata, 2 or 3 wedges of hard-boiled egg, a green onion, 2 slices Italian salami, a little tuna mixed with some tomato sauce, a few greek olives, a... - 31.4101
Individual Hot Sub Sandwiches
Heat oven to 425°.
Cut rolls horizontally into thirds.
Spread all cut surfaces with butter.
Place salami slice on bottom section of each roll and top with cheese slice.
Add second section of roll and top with turkey slice and blue cheese.
Top with third... - 26.6519
Heat oil in a heavy pot.
Add scallions and saute over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until wilted.
Add saffron and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Add the rice and stir, coating grains well with oil.
Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pour in chicken... - 41.9218
Fusilli Salad With White Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine remaining salad ingredients. Add pasta and toss lightly to mix.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, whisking the olive oil in gradually at the end,... - 31.9974
Salad Sandwich Pyramid
1. Mix mayonnaise with dill, chives, parsley, lemon juice, water, and seasoned salt. Spread some on each toast slice; lay around edge of large platter.
2. Tear escarole into bite-size pieces; heap in center of platter with cucumber slices, spooning some of... - 29.6406
Prepare Salami Wedges, Cream Cheese Balls and Sausage Frills; cover and refrigerate until ready to arrange platter.
Cut cheeses into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cover large serving platter with lettuce; arrange wedges, balls, frills, cheese cubes and sliced summer... - 26.802
Green Beans Bravo
Toss beans well with garlic salt, mustard, olive oil and vinegar; chill for several hours or overnight.
Add celery and radishes.
Ar range salami, lettuce, egg and onions in center. - 30.7739
Lightly toast the bread, then brush one side with half set aspic jelly.
Arrange remaining ingredients on the aspic jelly, making as definite a pattern as possible.
Smooth the rest of the half-set jelly over the top, spreading it evenly with a warm palette... - 31.0019
Peel eggs; cut into slices.
Cut salami into thin slices.
Cube red pepper.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in ovenproof dish.
Arrange egg slices, shrimp, salami slices, and pepper cubes attractively in dish.
Blend cream with mustard; season to taste... - 41.7947
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll an 18 inch length of foil on your working surface.
Arrange the veal scallops in a rectangle, 6 x 12 inches, overlapping the scallops as necessary.
Arrange the boiled ham in a similar layer over the veal.
Sprinkle with oil,... - 42.3929
Line a large platter with lettuce leaves.
Attractively arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce. - 32.8731
Choose an assortment from the above; arrange on a pretty tray or lazy susan.
Selection should be made for flavor contrast and eye appeal - 26.7629
A colourful mixed hors d'oeuvre which makes an appetizing and fairly substantial starter to a light meal.
Arrange the salami and olives on a long platter.
Cut the eggs into wedges and stand on top of the salami.
Drape the drained anchovies over the eggs.
Put... - 41.723
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 46.1083
Blend butter with mustard in small bowl.
Spread inside rolls.
For each sandwich layer 1 slice bologna, 1 slice ham, 1 slice salami and 1 slice cheese on half of roll and cover with other half.
Secure top with toothpick and place on paper napkin.
MICROWAVE 45... - 33.7194
1) Arrange all the topping ingredients or as desired in rows all over the salad in the bowls.
2) Wrap the bowls with a palastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
3) When ready to serve, dress the salad and serve immediately. - 37.5917
If you love cooking outdoors and especially dig for some yummyare a sucker for al fresco dishes, then the classic Italian style spiedini is any day your best bet. Cathy shares are all-time favorite Italian delicacy "spiedini" with the viewers. The Italian... - 111.408
1 Split French breads in half; spread generously with a mixture of mayonnaise or salad dressing and prepared mustard.
2 Cover bottom halves of bread with lettuce;place folded slices of spiced ham, Swiss cheese, liverwurst, salami, process American cheese,... - 31.5126
Baby Potato Salad
I. Boil potatoes until tender. Set aside to cool, then cut them into halves.
II. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice or apple cider.
III. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, set aside.
IV. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sun-dried... - 31.229
Antipasto Potato Salad
Antipasto Potato Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Antipasto Potato Salad; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 37.5831
Chefs Skillet Salad
Whisk the first eight ingredients together in a 12-inch skillet and add prepared mustard, water and vinegar.
Cook and stir on low heat until thickened.
Add salami and chicken, cut in strips; then romaine, broken into bite-size pieces; then cucumber, eggs and... - 37.6135
Stuffed Beef Roll
Pound steak with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer.
Combine veal, egg, bread, and Parmesan cheese.
Spread mixture evenly on steak to within 1 inch of edges.
Press salami, Provolone cheese, and sliced eggs into meat mixture.
Starting at narrow end, roll up;... - 39.5528
White Bean Salad
1. Prepare white bean salad and allow it to season.
2. Nip off roots and stems from radishes and onions, cut them into roses. Chill.
3. Spoon bean salad on a plate and arrange radishes, onions, green and ripe olives, pimientos, anchovy... - 37.0031
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
This Aladdin's Salad Bowl recipe is from family cookbook and you can be rest assured that it works. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. The Aladdin's Salad Bowl is made with beef which... - 29.0759
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add... - 44.386
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Pound the steak meat.
2. Take a bowl and mix egg, veal, Parmesan cheese and bread.
3. Spoon the mixture over steak leaving the 1 inch from edges.
4. Add Provolone cheese, sliced eggs and salami into the meat mixture.
5. Roll up the... - 44.6083
Spiced Tongue Mould
Put first two ingredients through fine blade of food chopper.
Add other ingredients, using salt, pepper, and mayonnaise to taste.
Chill for a few hours or overnight.
Salami or bologna may be substituted for tongue. - 20.5659
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise with Russian dressing.
2. In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce and endive.
3. Top with beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle dressing... - 39.3776
Chicken And Cheese Salad With French Dressing
Combine chicory, iceberg, egg and radish slices.
Place half lettuce mixture in row on square platter.
Place tomato wedges next to lettuce mixture in row.
Combine chicken and cheese strips and arrange in a row alongside tomatoes.
Put rest of... - 38.4435
Honey Ham Sandwich
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.0096
In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve in lettuce cups.
If desired, garnish with tomato wedges.
A 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed, or 3 cups sliced wieners, salami, bologna or Vienna sausage may be substituted for... - 33.9397
Antipasto For Eight
Use a large round platter or lazy susan.
Arrange tuna fish in center and surround with all other ingredients, forming a pretty pattern. - 30.0849
Wash greens very well, and shred.
Combine with other ingredients; mix well.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.1157
Veal Cutlets Sicilian Style
Have the bone removed from the veal slices, but leave each slice in one whole piece.
Ask the butcher to pound these large cutlets very thin.
On a large sheet of heavy wax paper, arrange the slices side by side the long way, so that they overlap... - 46.2739
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a bowl, mix together minced meat, 1 egg, chopped nuts, raisins, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
3) Add in parsley, salt and pepper. Mix again. Make little balls out of the mixture and set aside.
4)... - 46.6086
Salmagundi Salad Bowl
1. In a jar that has tight-fitting lid , put together all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to mix; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a skillet, slowly heat oil and garlic; add bread cubes, and sautÃ© until golden-brown on all... - 47.7586
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Spread braunschweiger evenly over bottom half of loaf.
Arrange slices of cheese, ham, onion, tomato and lettuce over braunschweiger.
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, pickle, celery salt and pepper.
Spread over lettuce.
Replace top half... - 40.4709
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Sartu Di Riso
Sartu' di Riso is a Neapolitan savory rice dish. There are as many versions of Sartu' di Riso as there are Neapolitan cooks! A couple of things they all have in common are the base of cooked rice mixed with tomato sauce and a topping of hard boiled eggs.
This... - 113.665
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 113.43
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large bowl add bread, egg yolk and egg. Stir till mixed.
3. In another bowl beat the parsley, grated cheese, minced veal, pepper and salt. Use a spoon to mix well.
4. On a flat table spread rump steak.... - 46.6177
Hard Salami Recipes By Category