- » Hard Roll
Hard Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard roll recipes.
One Bowl Hard Rolls
Mix 1 1/3 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a bowl.
Add softened margarine.
Add hot water to dry ingredients gradually and beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Add the egg white and 1... - 41.5632
Generously grease large mixing bowl and baking sheet.
Combine 6 tablespoons warm water with yeast and sugar in another large bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand until foamy and proofed, about 10 minutes.
Add flours to yeast mixture... - 39.9595
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup water, shortening, sugar, salt, and cardamom in a large bowl.
Add 1 cup flour, and beat well, set mixture aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until soft peaks form, stir egg whites and... - 39.4787
In a pan combine water, sugar, salt, and butter.
Warm over low heat, stirring, to a temperature between 105° and 115° on a candy thermometer.
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast until dissolved.
With an electric mixer or heavy spoon, beat in 5 cups of the... - 37.1008
1. In a bowl, combineyeast with two tablespoons of warm water; add about six more tablespoons of warm water
2. Add half a cup of flour and a tablespoon of oil and beat it well
3. Now, add the rest of the flour, salt and egg whites to the yeast mixture... - 36.9648
Sesame Hard Rolls
In large mixer bowl, combine yeast and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
In saucepan heat water and salt just till warm (115 to 120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of the bowl constantly.
Beat 3... - 35.9322
Crunchy Hard Rolls
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water.
2. Add 1 cup unbleached flour, sugar, salt, oil, and 1 egg white. Beat about 3 minutes.
3. Gradually add more flour until it forms a soft dough. Knead 5 minutes on a floured surface. Cover; let rise 20 minutes.
4. Divide... - 34.1927
Hard Roll Recipes By Category