- » Hard Red Wheat
Hard Red Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard red wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard red wheat recipes.
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0
1. First use the procedure of making roti (e.g. mix wheat flour, salt,etc. as preferred and make in a round shape, it should be hard and so bake it in an oven. Bake until red)
2. This is a bhakhri.
3. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now take 1-2 tsp of sauce... - 28.7022
1) In a saucepan, blend the heated milk and butter.
2) Put it aside and let it be cool to lukewarm.
3) Take 1/4 cup water and add yeast into it... - 48.3796
Bacon And Egg Salad Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine bacon, eggs, celery, onions, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper; mix well.
Place lettuce leaf, tomato slice and 1/4 of egg mixture in each pocket bread half. - 32.0858
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 78.8735
Egg And Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Spread 1/2 cup egg mixture over each of 5 bread slices. Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts, and 1 bread slice. - 27.403
Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1. Scrub the potatoes, prick, and bake in a 425-degree oven for 50 minutes, or until tender.
2. Cut a 1-inch slice off the top of each potato and scoop out the inside into a large bowl leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
3. Put the potato shells on a baking sheet.
4.... - 29.6313
East Indian Egg Spread
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the sour cream, eggs, chutney, 1/4 cup of the red pepper, salt, curry powder and pepper
2) Cling wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and place... - 40.2555
Mormon Ribbon Sandwiches
Cream butter, and then spread on one side of each slice of bread. Mix ham, red pickle relish, pimiento, and 1 cup salad dressing; adjust seasonings. Spread on one-third of buttered slices of bread. Mix chopped eggs, salt, 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise,... - 23.8813
1. In bowl combine the vinegar, oil, salt, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, scallions, and eggs.
2. Add the mozzarella cheese to the hot pasta and stir to melt the cheese. Top with the broccoli mixture. Toss and serve with freshly grated Parmesan... - 28.2941
Pea Salad With Ham
Cook the peas 12 minutes in salted water to cover.
Dice the ham and the cheese.
Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, skin and quarter them, remove the stem ends and dice.
Drain the peas in a sieve, retaining some of the cooking water, and allow to cool.
In a... - 42.913
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In the greased baking dish, using a wooden spoon, spread a layer of the half the bulgur wheat to cover the bottom of the dish.
4. Over the... - 40.6056
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 36.8583
Hello everybody...I've been going through soooo many wonderful recipes on this website since the last few weeks and today i finally decided to post a recipe myself.Its a famous Hyderabadi dish called "Haleem" which is usually prepared during the holy month of... - 85.5061
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2) In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, kasha, sour cream, butter, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Stir the salmon mixture until well mixed.
4) On a clean working board, lightly dust little flour.
5) Spread... - 47.2563
Korean Food: Cold Buckwheat Noodle Soup (물냉면)
Summer is a time for light, nutritious and cool foods such as this Japanese style cold buckwheat noodle soup. This popular Korean soup makes a refreshing healthy meal. Le While instant-cook packages of this soup containing buckwheat noodles, broth powder, and... - 106.644
Bhakarwadi - Gujarati
To all those people who love Indian-Guajarati snacks will surely love this. The layering is important while making this dish. Chef Bhavna shows the recipe in detail. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 87.0806
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896