- » Hard Pasta
Hard Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard pasta recipes.
Macaroni And Cheese With Hard Boiled Eggs
1.Bring large saucepan of water to boil, gradually add macaroni, boil, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until macaroni is tender; drain well.
2.Melt butter in large saucepan, stir in flour and mustard.
Stir constantly over medium heat for about 2 minutes or... - 37.7992
You May Also Like!
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 40.1871
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 37.6358
Cheddar Cheese And Macaroni
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cook the pasta and set aside.
3) In a deep skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
4) Stir in flour and whisk to mix thoroughly with oil and butter.
5) Cook fro 3 minutes until smooth and add milk while... - 44.5942
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Meatless raw meatballs sounds great, isn't it. Have a look at this amazing video and make a meatless and raw alternative. These meatballs are so nutritious and flavorful that you would really ask for more! - 123.944
Pasta In An Eggplant Mould
1. Cut off the top and bottom ends of the eggplant (it should be able to sit upright) and slice lengthwise into very thin slices. Do not peel. Freely salt each slice and put them in a colander to drain for 1 hour. Discard any liquid; it is bitter and has no... - 32.1824
1. Sift flour and salt in a large bowl. Add 1 egg at a time and mix well.
2. Grind spinach to a smooth paste. Add spinach puree to the fbur, mix well and make a pliable dough.
3. Roll out the dough as thin as possible on a floured surface. Dry for 25... - 29.3649
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 39.2619
Spinach And Mushroom Pasta
This sauce is just a simple marinade that you make ahead of time, then toss with piping hot pasta.
Stack 8 to 10 spinach leaves, roll diagonally and cut in slivers.
Repeat until all is used, then place in large bowl.
Toss the slivered spinach leaves,... - 35.7049
Pasta Butterflies With Asparagus Andprosciutto
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes; drain. Cool under cold running water; drain again.
2. If using fresh asparagus, trim off tough ends and cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces. Cook in a large... - 29.4354
Brown Rice Pasta With Asparagus Shiitakes Pesto
If you avoid traditional pasta because of the gluten, you have to try brown rice pasta. It has a delicious nutty flavor and is light (it doesn't make you feel overly full like traditional pasta). - 111.967