- » Hard Ginger Bread
Hard Ginger Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard ginger bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard ginger bread recipes.
Hard Boiled Eggs In Curried Dal Or Legume Soup
The easiest way to devour eggs is to dump it into curries. Chef Bhal Dave deviates from the standard egg curry recipe however, to prepare a luscious Indian egg curry with lentils. Healthy, wholesome and highly appeasing, this one's worth a try! - 51.0358
Quick Bread And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Cut each slice of bread into 9 squares. Brush the yogurt on both sides of the toast and leave on a plate in a single layer to dry off a little.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the mustard seeds until they start to pop. Add the onion... - 36.2847
Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process cucumbers and onions into separate bowls.
Sprinkle salt over sliced cucumbers.
Cover with ice cubes; let stand several hours to chill cucumbers.
Replace ice if necessary.
Add... - 39.4946
Honey Bread With Aniseeds
1. In another large bowl, mix in the flours and add the spices
2. Then add the cream of tartar and mix well
3. Set aside till required
4. Prepare a 3 pint (2.5 litre/2 quart) square baking tin by greasing it and set aside
5. Preheat the oven to... - 46.8955
Do you want to try a great in taste Pumpkin Bread recipe? This dish, when served as a Snack will always bring cheer to your table. You need only 160 minutes to prepare dish. The goodness of pumpkin makes dish a healthy treat. Not trying out this Pumpkin Bread... - 52.6737
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
In large bowl and using electric mixer, beat shortening with sugar until light; beat in eggs and fancy and blackstrap molasses, Stir together flour, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon; using wooden spoon, gradually stir into molasses mixture.
Mix... - 41.3293
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 39.5904
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7398
1. Break eggs, beat lightly.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Add bread, cooked mince and other masalas. Blend well.
4. Grease loaf tin and pack in the mixture.
5. Bake in moderate oven till well cooked.
6. Decorate with sliced hard boiled eggs and tomato slices. The loaf... - 28.9186
1. Sprinkle the bread crumbs with a tablespoon of water and roughly mash it.
2. Mix with other ingredients in a bowl to form hard dough.
3. Make little smaller than golf size ball with a tablespoon and half mixture and arrange the balls in a plate.
4.... - 108.237
1. Mix with mince, ground chillies, ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, dhania seeds, red chilli powder, salt and pepper, coriander leaves and worchestershire sauce.
2. Leave for 3 hours.
3. Add one beaten egg to mince mixture and spread on wet muslin... - 37.7292
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.1241
Festive Chicken Salad Log
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, ginger, pepper and pepper sauce.
Stir in chicken, eggs and 1/4 cup onions.
Shape into log, 8x2 inches.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Cut green pepper rings to make strips.
Place strips... - 36.288
Chicken With Hot Sauce
1) In a saucepan boil water and place chicken on it.
2) Mix lemon juice and salt; cook covered for 10 minutes.
3) Drain from the liquid and keep aside 2 cups broth.
4) In a saucepan heat fat and light brown the onions stirring constantly.
5) Mix 1 cup... - 47.0336
Easter Shrimp Toast
Here I am posting an easy easter shrimp toast recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on Easter we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the Easter, you can try out this easter... - 38.9064
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 45.5178
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, and keep it in separate bowls.
2. Boil, peel and dice the potatoes also dice the hard boiled eggs and pickles, set it aside separately.
3. Clean and cut the celery, carrots into thin strips, roughly chop the... - 117.36
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 46.0806
English Plum Pudding
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Pack into a well-greased 1 quart mold.
Cover with aluminum foil and fasten on with string.
Place mold on a trivet in the slow cooker and add about 3 inches of boiling water.
Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours.
Remove... - 35.5826
Jellied Chicken Loaf
1. Place the chicken, celery leaves, onion, salt, ginger, peppercorns and the 2 cups water in large saucepan; cover. Bring to boiling, then simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove chicken from the broth; cool while fixing gelatin mixture. Strain... - 38.0653
English Plum Pudding
1) Lightly coat the 1-quart mold with 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together raisins, currants, candied fruits, almond or walnuts, crumbs, spices, ginger, suet, milk, egg, juice and butter.
3) Fill the mold with the fruit... - 47.1689
Fenugreek (methi) Chicken
In England... We call this dish... Green Chicken
Its colour is as rich as the taste of the fenugreek (methi)... - 45.5511
Ethiopian Doro Wat
Ethiopian Doro Wat has righteously been named the national dish of the country. Watch this recipe video for the details of this rich and rustic chicken curry. You will definitely make it again if you try it once. Bon Appétit! - 116.322
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash the duck well and dry.
3) With a knife, chop the liver and gizzard coarsely.
4) In a bowl, pound the coriander, cumin, saffron, anise, ginger, onions, garlic, and nuts. You can also chop these... - 46.7449
English Plum Pudding
1 Grease two 1-quart molds or one 2-quart mold.
2 In large bowl, sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice together.
3 Add in bread crumbs, brown sugar, lemon peel, orange peel, ground suet, fruits and nuts and... - 46.4454
Classic Plum Pudding
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add orange rind.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, bread crumbs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; stir in candied... - 45.0162
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 36.3204
Do you want the best of best potato curry recipe? My friends tried this dish the other day and they simply adored it. Do I need to say more? Go ahead and try this easy to make potato curry and don't forget to share your feedback. - 47.4387
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 44.1276