- » Hard Crust Italian Bread
Hard Crust Italian Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard crust italian bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard crust italian bread recipes.
Panettone Bread Pudding With Rum Hard Sauce
Let’s be honest… who doesn’t get an Italian panettone for Christmas from someone and then have no clue what to do with it so you just let it sit in your pantry until February. I’m definitely guilty. Well… take that panettone out of the dark side of... - 0
Savory Tuscan Toast
A simple grilled bread recipe by Robin that can be served as a side to most grilled dishes and a glass of wine. As simple as it can get, it is a total outdoor dish which you can enjoy making with a group of friends right on your deck. Watch the video, call... - 98.5474
Italian Bread Dough
The bread dough is a timeless recipe... it can be flavored with olives, bacon, nuts and seeds, or you can use it as a base for pizza, focaccia, stuffed braided bread or Stromboli! - 125.974
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 2
Here is part 2 of the fresh milled whole wheat pizza crust recipe video series. in this video the lady chef provides ingredient details and also gives some quick information on the health benefits of making a pizza with whole wheat. Watch part 3 for complete... - 84.5113
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Baked Pasta - Italian
Baked pasta is the Sunday lunch par excellence. Tasty and rich, this recipe is sure to be loved by everyone. - 133.354
1. Slice bread diagonally with 1-inch size but make sure you are not slicing the bread cutting through its bottom crust.
2. Take a food processor or a blender, using its steel blade chop garlic finely. Add olive oil in it for making a light... - 44.5064
Birthday Celebration Loaf
Trim top and bottom crusts from bread; cut into 4 horizontal slices.
In small bowl, combine eggs, bacon, relish, and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing.
In another bowl, mash liverwurst with parsley and 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian... - 37.0735
Cut off artichoke stems; slice and reserve.
Remove and discard hard outer leaves of artichokes.
Cut sharp tips off remaining leaves with scissors.
Slice off about 1/2 inch from top end of each artichoke.
Open artichokes gently with your hands.
Remove fuzzy... - 42.9897
Gourmet Caesar Salad
Prepare the croutons before beginning to mix the salad.
Cut 2 slices of bread, crusts removed, into 16 cubes each.
Saute them delicately in oil well scented with garlic.
Have a large wooden bowl, well rubbed with a cut clove of garlic, ready, with the... - 47.3205
Pizza On The Grill
A pizza that is made to transform your eating habits from a greasy to a healthy way! Ken gets this pizza going on the grill! See the video for more. - 118.329
Cima Alla Genovese
1. In a dish add milk and soak bread in it for 10 minutes.
2. In a small heavy pan, melt the 1 oz. of butter.
3. Add chopped onions in butter and cook over moderate heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring, until they are transparent but not... - 47.531
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Macaroni Cheese And Egg Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the macaroni in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and mix in a little vegetable oil.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low... - 45.9038
Rub the cooking utensil (which should be a heavy pan) with the cut sides of the garlic.
Pour in the wine and set over low heat.
When the wine is heated to the point that air bubbles rise to the surface, add the cheese by handfuls, stirring constantly with a... - 33.0735
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Combine cheeses and cornstarch.
Rub inside of heavy saucepan with garlic; discard garlic.
Pour in sauterne and lemon juice.
Heat till bubbles cover surface (do not cover or boil).
Stir vigorously and constantly from now on.
Add a handful of cheese mixture,... - 39.9919