- » Hard Cheese
Hard Cheese Recipes
Hard cheese is a type of cheese which has been made by ageing for a long time, which is even years. The flavor varies from mild to strong which depends on the years of ageing and the type of culture used. As the ... More »
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Roman Gnocchi. If you have never heard of the Roman Gnocchi before, you will now, after this video. It is very easy and it has only a few... - 131.098
Cheddar Cheese Crisp
Chedder cheese crisp is a kind of cracker. Kids will love it. We are using few Thrive ingredients for this. - 110.368
Buttery Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheddar cheese biscuits are something that you can devour with almost anything and tastes good with jam spreads or used as sandwich bread. One good thing about this cheesy biscuits is that they are quick to make. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make... - 104.959
White Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Colorful Bell Peppers
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 99.824
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 98.9013
Yummy Cheese Loaf
If you have been craving for cheese and bread at the same time, then this Cheese Loaf might just be your answer. Watch and learn from Angie in this video. - 90.9211
Crispy Parmesan Croutons
You and your dinner table mates are gonna love these Crispy Parma croutons. They can be severed alongside a host of gravies, soups and salads. Watch Chef John as he makes them in a jiffy in this video. Try them today. - 85.8898
Spinach Balls With Walnuts And Parmesan Cheese
Apparently, Robin can eat a billion of these spinach balls. This recipe makes about 75 balls. They are warm, puffy, eggy spinach balls with walnuts and Parmesan cheese. A very indulgent affair! - 79.1287
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese Crisps
Accompany soup or wine with these fancy, restaurant-style, cheese crisps to impress your guests no bounds. They can be made ahead, and they don't need to be passed cause once they've been set out, they disappear quickly. - 77.0442
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 47.4317
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir in the cheese.
In another bowl combine the buttermilk, butter, egg, mustard and... - 47.1693
Cheddar Cheese Muffins With Apple Butter
Simple cheddar cheese muffins with apple butter is a twist on the classic cheese muffins recipe. Bake up the easy muffins and serve them with a warm and flavorful apple butter dip. the dip made with apple jelly, cinnamon and butter is really yummy. - 46.7565
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 46.4124
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers
Try this alluring Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.2988
Cheddar Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften butter in it. Fry the minced onions in it until they become tender.
3. When done remove from heat.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs and add it to the butter –onion... - 46.2323
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017
Tripe With Parmesan Cheese
Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan, and add the celery, carrot, onion, garlic and the bay leaf.
Cook the vegetables over medium heat until the onion is transparent about 20 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Pat the tripe dry with paper towels and add it to the... - 46.0126
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, masa harina, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir well and cut in the margarine with the help pf a pastry blender till the mixture resembles... - 45.9439
Tomatoes With Parmesan Cheese
Put the tomatoes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole with the olive oil.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the chopped parsley, onion... - 45.854
Cheddar Cheese And Caraway Bread
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, butter, salt, caraway seed, garlic powder, and cheese.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter and cheese need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water.
Add milk mixture; beat in 1 1/2 cups of... - 44.8364
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Cheddar Cheese And Macaroni
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cook the pasta and set aside.
3) In a deep skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
4) Stir in flour and whisk to mix thoroughly with oil and butter.
5) Cook fro 3 minutes until smooth and add milk while... - 43.5723
Parmesan Cheese Leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take a middle sized bowl, put flour and butter in it and using a blender or 2 knives mix butter into flour unts.il butter pieces are small as peas.
3.Add cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
4.Put 2... - 43.3044
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 43.1963
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 41.7474
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Cheddar cheese spread is a lovely and delicious cheese spread that can be used with dishes of choice. A herbed cheese spread made with yellow and white cheddar along with cream cheese, the spread is blended in a processor to combine. Flavored with... - 41.5476
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 41.26
Cheddar Cheese Sticks
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter.
Add cheese and mix well; then add enough water to hold ingredients together.
Roll out on floured board to rectangle 14 x 8 inches.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter; fold corners into center.
Roll out again, dot with 2... - 41.147
Cheddar Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and pour it all over the breadcrumbs.
3) Add the cheese, mustard and seasoning and mix well. Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Pour the entire mixture into a greased 2 ½ cup... - 40.7947
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5)... - 40.7798
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 40.1385
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 39.7107
Parmesan Cheese Straws
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne; mix well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 18-in x 3-in rectangle.
Cut into 3-in x 1/2-in strips.
Place 1... - 39.5715
Cheddar Cheese Pineapple
1) Prepare this up to two days before serving. In a large bowl of electric mixer add cream cheese and mustard.
2) Beat on medium speed till creamy. Scrape sides, with a rubber spatula.
3) Beat in cheese at low speed, till blended.
4) Spoon the... - 39.4581
Peppered Parmesan Twist
Combine 1/2 cup bread flour, sugar, and yeast in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Add 1/2 cup warm water, and stir well.
Cover mixture, and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 3/4 cups bread flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, cheese,... - 38.4478
Sherried Cheddar Cheese Spread
1) When using a food processor, use the grater blade to grate the cheese.
2) Change the blade to steel blade and add remaining ingredients.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
4) When using a blender, crumble the cheese in small cubes.
5)... - 38.2782
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Cheddar Cheese Fondue has a juicy taste. The beer and cheese gives the Cheddar Cheese Fondue a grand taste. Cheddar Cheese Fondue is cherished by many around the world. - 38.2479
Cheddar Cheese Turnovers
Combine the flour and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in the margarine until crumbly.
Add the water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with a fork until the mixture forms a ball.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 30 minutes or longer.
Preheat the oven to 425... - 38.0337
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin - the cheese lovers' favorite. The dish is rich with the flavor of peanuts and cream cheese. Try this cheddar cheese pumpkin with crackers. Kids will love this for sure. - 37.8983
Sea Bream With Parmesan Cheese
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a long dish.
Put the fish in and season again with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the Parmesan over.
Rinse and slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the fish to... - 37.6262
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese has a lip smaking taste. The Cheddar cheese, white wine and pimento in brine with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a lips smacking taste. - 37.2703
Cheddar Cheese Pennies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl with the disc above it, position the knife blade, keeping the shredding side up. Add the cheese and shred it.
3) Take out the disc and then add all the remaining ingredients to... - 36.9597
Cheddar Cheese Popovers
Preheat oven to 375° In a bowl, combine flour, Mexican seasoning, and garlic salt.
Add butter, milk, and eggs and beat, scraping bowl frequently, until very smooth (about 2 1/2 minutes at medium high speed if using electric mixer).
Beat in cheese and... - 36.7024
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls is a lovely and addictive appetizer for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls. - 36.5879
Baked Acorn Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Baked acorn squash with parmesan cheese is a cheesy vegetable recipe. Oven cooked with a crust of breadcrumbs, the baked acorn squash is seasoned to taste and comes out with a golden brown top. - 36.5609
Cheddar Cheese Straws
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers.
Cut the stack lengthwise into fourths, making 48 strips.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Then spray the paper or foil with no-stick spray.
Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the... - 35.9283
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.7452
Creamy Herb And Parmesan Mash
1) Boil potatoes in salted water for 15-20 mins until tender.
2) Drain them.
3) In a pan, put the milk and butter , bring to the boil, add the potatoes, then mash until creamy.
4) Stir in the cheese, season, then fold in the... - 35.6546
Catfish parmesan is a baked catfish preparation made with catfish fillets. Baked with a coating of bread crumbs and cheese with parsley and paprika, the catfish parmesan is also flavored with oregano and basil. Served best with lemon wedges, this catfish... - 35.6375
Cheddar Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In the blender container or the food processor bowl add the eggs, milk, red pepper, dried onion.
3) Cover and blend.
4) While the blender or the food processor on, put the cheese cubes through... - 35.1822
Parmesan Cheese Fans
Mix the butter, cheese, and parsley thoroughly.
Prepare biscuit mix according to directions on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll dough into a 12x10-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 5 strips.
Spread evenly with the butter mixture.
Stack... - 34.9093
Cheddar Cheese Crust
Combine flour, salt, cheese, and shortening in a food processor with a steel blade.
Process on High with alternate on/off switch until mixture turns into coarse crumbs.
On Low, add water through the feeder tube, 1 tsp (15 mL) at a time, until dough starts to... - 34.7924
Cheddar And Port Spread
Start blender at medium speed.
While blender is running, tip center cap and gradually add cheese, blending until grated.
Add remaining ingredients to blender container in order listed.
Cover; blend at medium speed until smooth.
If necessary, stop blender and... - 34.7233
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Cauliflower Fried In Parmesan Cheese Batter
The batter is a very basic batter other than the fact that it uses shredded Parmesan cheese as one of it's ingredients.
This cheese adds a nuttiness to the end product, and it is far superior to other cheeses for this method. Why? It doesn't get rubbery or... - 33.5486
Toasted Cheese Squares(with Cheddar Cheese)
1. Preheat oven to at 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter and add cheese, mix well then add milk and egg.
3. Dip bread cubes, place on buttered cookie sheet and bake until golden.
4. Serve as snacks or with beverages. - 33.3783
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Cut off tough asparagus ends.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin from asparagus.
Tie asparagus together in 1 or 2 bunches with string or rubber bands.
Pour cold salted water 2 to 3... - 32.866
Papillote Of Leeks With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Fold a 15-by-20-inch sheet of butcher's paper, parchment or aluminum foil in half crosswise to make a 15-by-10-inch rectangle. Using scissors, cut the rectangle into a heart shape with the fold running vertically down the center.... - 32.8364
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Popovers
In a bowl, combine flour, Mexican seasoning, and garlic salt.
Add butter, milk, and eggs and beat, scraping bowl frequently, until very smooth (about 2 1/2 minutes at medium-high speed if using electric mixer).
Beat in cheese and olives.
Evenly distribute... - 32.7279
Cheddar Cheese Spread
In a mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with crackers. - 32.7005
Crispy Cheddar Treats
I am a cheddar cheese fan and hi-fi any recipe with it as the key ingredients. The Crispy Cheddar Treats is one of my favorites. This bake and serve Crispy Cheddar Treats is pretty easy to prepare too. - 32.2942
Cheddar Cheese Tart Shells
Mix flour, salt, and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, a teaspoonful at a time; mix lightly with a fork after each addition.
Add only enough water to hold pastry... - 31.994
Cheddar Cheese Bake
Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan and saute the garlic.
Pour the saute into a casserole dish.
Place half the cheese in the baking dish and spread to cover the bottom.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese in... - 31.8801
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 31.3064
Brandied Cheddar Cheese
Have cheese and butter at room temperature.
Add sugar, cayenne, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix or beat with electric mixer until quite smooth.
Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup brandy, mixing until creamy.
Store in covered crock in refrigerator.
Keeps indefinitely. - 31.2968
Cheddar Cheese And Sherry Spread
1) In a bowl, blend cheese, sherry, and sour cream.
2) Beat constantly until the mixture turns fluffy.
3) Check seasoning and chill.
4) Serve with buttered toast or crackers. - 30.9722
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch slices and put into the large bowl of your electric mixer.
Let stand at room temperature for 4 to 6 hours, or until very soft.
Beat until light-colored and smooth.
Add garlic, Worcestershire, salt, dry mustard, and liquid hot-pepper... - 30.0754
Defatted Cheddar Cheese
Oven Method: Preheat oven to 450° F.
Select an ovenproof 5- or 6-inch-diameter pan or bowl.
Spray thoroughly with vegetable oil spray.
Place cheese in greased bowl and add cool tap water to barely cover.
Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Remove from... - 29.4278
Cheddar Cheese Sage Bites
In a food processor combine the Cheddar, the flour, the salt, and the cayenne, and process the mixture until it is combined.
Add the butter and the sage and process the mixture until it just forms a ball.
Wrap the dough in plastic and chill it for 1... - 29.4264
Parmesan Cheese Puffins
parmesan cheese puffins are little chees ymuffins that are simply baked with milk and cheese along with flour. Snacky and tasty, these can be baked up in no time for a quick bite. - 29.0455
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Baked asparagus with parmesan cheese is a lovely vegetable recipe. Cooked in the oven with bradcrumbs for a little body to it, the baked asparagus with cheese is great for any meal. - 28.7157
Parmesan Cheese Snack
Blend together first 3 ingredients.
Stir in olives.
On waxed paper, shape into two 1 1/2x5-inch rolls.
Roll in chopped dried beef or parsley.
Wrap carefully; chill several hours or overnight.
To serve, slice and pass with assorted crackers. - 28.607
Cheddar Cheese Port Wine Spread
Combine cheeses, pecans, and wine in a small bowl or food processor.
Shape into a 4-inch mound.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley. - 27.8999
Cheddar Cheese And Mustard Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, 1 cup cheese and salt. Heat milk, water and mustard until hot to touch (125ºF); stir into dry mixture. Mix in enough reserved flour to make soft dough. Knead on floured surface until... - 27.3677
Cheddar Cheese Pears
Arrange pears on large square of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle lemon peel and juice over pears.
Fill pear halves with cheese.
Fold up foil around pears; seal edges tightly.
Grill packet over medium-hot briquets 15 minutes or until pears are hot and cheese is... - 27.1565
Spinach With Parmesan Cheese
In a 3 quart casserole combine onions, garlic, and water.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 60 seconds or till onions are tender.
Cook, covered, on high for 7 to 9 minutes or till spinach is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 26.2385
Broccoli With Cheddar Cheese Dunk
1. In a large, deep saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Fill a steamer basket with the broccoli florets, add it to the saucepan, cover and steam over high heat until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the broccoli florets to a... - 26.0023
Cheddar Marinated In Port Wine
– Place cheese cubes in a bowl and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Pour over cheese cubes and marinate for 12 hours to
4 days. Drain and pat dry before serving. - 25.6827
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 25.4596
Artichoke Bottoms With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
2. In a shallow baking dish, combine, olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
3. Arrange artichoke bottoms in a single layer, cut side up. Dot with remaining butter.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese... - 25.4486
Cheddar Cheese And Sherry Spread
Combine the cheese, sour cream and sherry.
Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon or in the bowl of an electric beater until light and fluffy.
Add more seasonings, such as Tabasco sauce, if desired.
Chill and serve with buttered toast or crackers. - 24.9638
Parmesan Slices are tasty toasts that are perfect for weekday morns. I prepare this dish whenever I need to put together a tasty and filling breakfast in a few minutes. Try this amazing Parmesan Slices recipe. - 24.2055
1. In a bowl, combine cheese and butter; blend well. Stir in flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Shape into a long roll, 1-inch (2.5-cm) round. Chill well for at least 3 hours, until firm.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
4. Cut roll... - 22.204
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Grate the cheese finely, using the grating disc.
Place in the bowl with the butter, seasonings and mustard and mix thoroughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Store in the refrigerator. - 21.7153
Cheddar In Port
Cream butter with mustard and cayenne.
Stir in finely grated cheese and wine.
Blend thoroughly. - 20.4069
Combine mayonnaise and milk in small saucepan.
Cook on low heat about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring constantly.
Add Cheddar cheese.
Stir and heat just until cheese is melted. - 17.8006
Betty's Mystery Snacks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Mystery Snacks. These are actually snack crackers, but the mystery is, "What's in them?" - 0
Hard Cheese Recipes By Category