- » Hard Cheese
Hard Cheese Recipes
Hard cheese is a type of cheese which has been made by ageing for a long time, which is even years. The flavor varies from mild to strong which depends on the years of ageing and the type of culture used. As the ... More »
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Roman Gnocchi. If you have never heard of the Roman Gnocchi before, you will now, after this video. It is very easy and it has only a few... - 134.419
Crispy Parmesan Croutons
You and your dinner table mates are gonna love these Crispy Parma croutons. They can be severed alongside a host of gravies, soups and salads. Watch Chef John as he makes them in a jiffy in this video. Try them today. - 113.837
Yummy Cheese Loaf
If you have been craving for cheese and bread at the same time, then this Cheese Loaf might just be your answer. Watch and learn from Angie in this video. - 106.276
Buttery Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheddar cheese biscuits are something that you can devour with almost anything and tastes good with jam spreads or used as sandwich bread. One good thing about this cheesy biscuits is that they are quick to make. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make... - 106.184
White Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Colorful Bell Peppers
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 103.133
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 102.259
Cheddar And Onion Quiche Without Cream
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 88.9112
Spinach Balls With Walnuts And Parmesan Cheese
Apparently, Robin can eat a billion of these spinach balls. This recipe makes about 75 balls. They are warm, puffy, eggy spinach balls with walnuts and Parmesan cheese. A very indulgent affair! - 82.3275
Savory Cheese And Marmite Pinwheels
Delicious savory pinwheel snacks made in 15 minutes with buttery flaky pastry, marmite spread and cheddar cheese. They are perfect as nibbles. Be sure to invite these warm and savory pinwheels to your next party cause they are sure to be a hit. - 77.1198
Cheddar Cheese Crisp
Accompany soup or wine with these fancy, restaurant-style, cheese crisps to impress your guests no bounds. They can be made ahead, and they don't need to be passed cause once they've been set out, they disappear quickly. - 72.1275
Cheddar Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften butter in it. Fry the minced onions in it until they become tender.
3. When done remove from heat.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs and add it to the butter –onion... - 46.5007
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 45.6279
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 44.9727
Tripe With Parmesan Cheese
Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan, and add the celery, carrot, onion, garlic and the bay leaf.
Cook the vegetables over medium heat until the onion is transparent about 20 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Pat the tripe dry with paper towels and add it to the... - 44.9188
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir in the cheese.
In another bowl combine the buttermilk, butter, egg, mustard and... - 44.6714
Cheddar Cheese And Macaroni
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cook the pasta and set aside.
3) In a deep skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
4) Stir in flour and whisk to mix thoroughly with oil and butter.
5) Cook fro 3 minutes until smooth and add milk while... - 44.5942
Cheddar Cheese Muffins With Apple Butter
Simple cheddar cheese muffins with apple butter is a twist on the classic cheese muffins recipe. Bake up the easy muffins and serve them with a warm and flavorful apple butter dip. the dip made with apple jelly, cinnamon and butter is really yummy. - 44.5809
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, masa harina, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir well and cut in the margarine with the help pf a pastry blender till the mixture resembles... - 44.5757
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers
Try this alluring Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 44.405
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 44.3404
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 43.7445
Cheddar Cheese And Caraway Bread
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, butter, salt, caraway seed, garlic powder, and cheese.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter and cheese need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water.
Add milk mixture; beat in 1 1/2 cups of... - 43.2285
Tomatoes With Parmesan Cheese
Put the tomatoes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole with the olive oil.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the chopped parsley, onion... - 42.978
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 42.7763
Cheddar Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and pour it all over the breadcrumbs.
3) Add the cheese, mustard and seasoning and mix well. Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Pour the entire mixture into a greased 2 ½ cup... - 42.509
Parmesan Cheese Leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take a middle sized bowl, put flour and butter in it and using a blender or 2 knives mix butter into flour unts.il butter pieces are small as peas.
3.Add cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
4.Put 2... - 41.9337
Cornmeal Cheddar Bread
In a measuring cup, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar in water; let stand until bubbly (about 10 minutes).
Insert metal blade.
Place cheese in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped.
Leave in work bowl.
Add remaining sugar, 3... - 41.4237
Cheddar Cheese Sticks
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter.
Add cheese and mix well; then add enough water to hold ingredients together.
Roll out on floured board to rectangle 14 x 8 inches.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter; fold corners into center.
Roll out again, dot with 2... - 40.4365
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5)... - 40.3378
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 40.1871
Parmesan Cheese Straws
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne; mix well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 18-in x 3-in rectangle.
Cut into 3-in x 1/2-in strips.
Place 1... - 39.916
Cheddar Cheese Pineapple
1) Prepare this up to two days before serving. In a large bowl of electric mixer add cream cheese and mustard.
2) Beat on medium speed till creamy. Scrape sides, with a rubber spatula.
3) Beat in cheese at low speed, till blended.
4) Spoon the... - 39.6713
Cheddar Batter Bread
Grease 8x4-inch loaf pan.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cornmeal.
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the yeast.
In small saucepan heat and stir milk, sugar, margarine, onion powder, salt and pepper just until warm (120° to 130°F).
Add... - 39.5271
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Cheddar cheese spread is a lovely and delicious cheese spread that can be used with dishes of choice. A herbed cheese spread made with yellow and white cheddar along with cream cheese, the spread is blended in a processor to combine. Flavored with... - 39.4587
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 39.2124
Sherried Cheddar Cheese Spread
1) When using a food processor, use the grater blade to grate the cheese.
2) Change the blade to steel blade and add remaining ingredients.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
4) When using a blender, crumble the cheese in small cubes.
5)... - 38.4594
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 37.6358
Cheddar Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In the blender container or the food processor bowl add the eggs, milk, red pepper, dried onion.
3) Cover and blend.
4) While the blender or the food processor on, put the cheese cubes through... - 37.121
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 36.8057
Cauliflower Fried In Parmesan Cheese Batter
The batter is a very basic batter other than the fact that it uses shredded Parmesan cheese as one of it's ingredients.
This cheese adds a nuttiness to the end product, and it is far superior to other cheeses for this method. Why? It doesn't get rubbery or... - 36.8009
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Cheddar Cheese Fondue has a juicy taste. The beer and cheese gives the Cheddar Cheese Fondue a grand taste. Cheddar Cheese Fondue is cherished by many around the world. - 36.6641
Cheddar Cheese Straws
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers.
Cut the stack lengthwise into fourths, making 48 strips.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Then spray the paper or foil with no-stick spray.
Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the... - 36.5976
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese has a lip smaking taste. The Cheddar cheese, white wine and pimento in brine with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a lips smacking taste. - 35.8932
Cheddar Cheese Turnovers
Combine the flour and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in the margarine until crumbly.
Add the water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with a fork until the mixture forms a ball.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 30 minutes or longer.
Preheat the oven to 425... - 35.7643
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin - the cheese lovers' favorite. The dish is rich with the flavor of peanuts and cream cheese. Try this cheddar cheese pumpkin with crackers. Kids will love this for sure. - 35.6599
Sea Bream With Parmesan Cheese
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a long dish.
Put the fish in and season again with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the Parmesan over.
Rinse and slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the fish to... - 35.3659
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.3613
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls is a lovely and addictive appetizer for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls. - 35.2314
Cheddar Cheese Pennies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl with the disc above it, position the knife blade, keeping the shredding side up. Add the cheese and shred it.
3) Take out the disc and then add all the remaining ingredients to... - 34.9763
Cheddar Cheese Popovers
Preheat oven to 375° In a bowl, combine flour, Mexican seasoning, and garlic salt.
Add butter, milk, and eggs and beat, scraping bowl frequently, until very smooth (about 2 1/2 minutes at medium high speed if using electric mixer).
Beat in cheese and... - 34.9064
Papillote Of Leeks With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Fold a 15-by-20-inch sheet of butcher's paper, parchment or aluminum foil in half crosswise to make a 15-by-10-inch rectangle. Using scissors, cut the rectangle into a heart shape with the fold running vertically down the center.... - 34.8999
Cheddar And Chive Bread
1) Heat broiler.
2) Under hot broiler lightly toast bread.
3) Remove and cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
4) Sprinkle cheese and chopped chives on top and set aside.
5) Before serving the meal, put the bread in broiler to melt... - 34.5384
Baked Acorn Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Baked acorn squash with parmesan cheese is a cheesy vegetable recipe. Oven cooked with a crust of breadcrumbs, the baked acorn squash is seasoned to taste and comes out with a golden brown top. - 34.1441
Cheddar And Port Spread
Start blender at medium speed.
While blender is running, tip center cap and gradually add cheese, blending until grated.
Add remaining ingredients to blender container in order listed.
Cover; blend at medium speed until smooth.
If necessary, stop blender and... - 33.6087
Cheddar Cheese Crust
Combine flour, salt, cheese, and shortening in a food processor with a steel blade.
Process on High with alternate on/off switch until mixture turns into coarse crumbs.
On Low, add water through the feeder tube, 1 tsp (15 mL) at a time, until dough starts to... - 33.4585
Toasted Cheese Squares(with Cheddar Cheese)
1. Preheat oven to at 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter and add cheese, mix well then add milk and egg.
3. Dip bread cubes, place on buttered cookie sheet and bake until golden.
4. Serve as snacks or with beverages. - 33.1785
Parmesan Cheese Fans
Mix the butter, cheese, and parsley thoroughly.
Prepare biscuit mix according to directions on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll dough into a 12x10-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 5 strips.
Spread evenly with the butter mixture.
Stack... - 33.1299
Cheddar Cheese Spread
In a mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with crackers. - 32.3881
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 32.1115
Brandied Cheddar Cheese
Have cheese and butter at room temperature.
Add sugar, cayenne, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix or beat with electric mixer until quite smooth.
Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup brandy, mixing until creamy.
Store in covered crock in refrigerator.
Keeps indefinitely. - 31.9197
Cheddar Cheese And Sherry Spread
1) In a bowl, blend cheese, sherry, and sour cream.
2) Beat constantly until the mixture turns fluffy.
3) Check seasoning and chill.
4) Serve with buttered toast or crackers. - 30.838
Cheddar Cheese And Mustard Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, 1 cup cheese and salt. Heat milk, water and mustard until hot to touch (125ºF); stir into dry mixture. Mix in enough reserved flour to make soft dough. Knead on floured surface until... - 30.6192
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Popovers
In a bowl, combine flour, Mexican seasoning, and garlic salt.
Add butter, milk, and eggs and beat, scraping bowl frequently, until very smooth (about 2 1/2 minutes at medium-high speed if using electric mixer).
Beat in cheese and olives.
Evenly distribute... - 30.5628
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Cut off tough asparagus ends.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin from asparagus.
Tie asparagus together in 1 or 2 bunches with string or rubber bands.
Pour cold salted water 2 to 3... - 30.3175
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 29.4719
Cheddar Cheese Bake
Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan and saute the garlic.
Pour the saute into a casserole dish.
Place half the cheese in the baking dish and spread to cover the bottom.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese in... - 29.4691
Cheddar Cheese Tart Shells
Mix flour, salt, and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, a teaspoonful at a time; mix lightly with a fork after each addition.
Add only enough water to hold pastry... - 29.3146
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Cut cheese into 1/4-inch slices and put into the large bowl of your electric mixer.
Let stand at room temperature for 4 to 6 hours, or until very soft.
Beat until light-colored and smooth.
Add garlic, Worcestershire, salt, dry mustard, and liquid hot-pepper... - 28.7215
Parmesan Cheese Puffins
parmesan cheese puffins are little chees ymuffins that are simply baked with milk and cheese along with flour. Snacky and tasty, these can be baked up in no time for a quick bite. - 27.1616
Defatted Cheddar Cheese
Oven Method: Preheat oven to 450° F.
Select an ovenproof 5- or 6-inch-diameter pan or bowl.
Spray thoroughly with vegetable oil spray.
Place cheese in greased bowl and add cool tap water to barely cover.
Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Remove from... - 27.1371
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Baked asparagus with parmesan cheese is a lovely vegetable recipe. Cooked in the oven with bradcrumbs for a little body to it, the baked asparagus with cheese is great for any meal. - 26.8301
Parmesan Cheese Snack
Blend together first 3 ingredients.
Stir in olives.
On waxed paper, shape into two 1 1/2x5-inch rolls.
Roll in chopped dried beef or parsley.
Wrap carefully; chill several hours or overnight.
To serve, slice and pass with assorted crackers. - 26.6216
Cheddar Cheese Port Wine Spread
Combine cheeses, pecans, and wine in a small bowl or food processor.
Shape into a 4-inch mound.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley. - 26.6076
Cheddar Cheese Pears
Arrange pears on large square of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle lemon peel and juice over pears.
Fill pear halves with cheese.
Fold up foil around pears; seal edges tightly.
Grill packet over medium-hot briquets 15 minutes or until pears are hot and cheese is... - 25.9724
Cheddar Cheese Sage Bites
In a food processor combine the Cheddar, the flour, the salt, and the cayenne, and process the mixture until it is combined.
Add the butter and the sage and process the mixture until it just forms a ball.
Wrap the dough in plastic and chill it for 1... - 25.3755
Spinach With Parmesan Cheese
In a 3 quart casserole combine onions, garlic, and water.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 60 seconds or till onions are tender.
Cook, covered, on high for 7 to 9 minutes or till spinach is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 25.1037
Cheddar Marinated In Port Wine
– Place cheese cubes in a bowl and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Pour over cheese cubes and marinate for 12 hours to
4 days. Drain and pat dry before serving. - 24.194
Artichoke Bottoms With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
2. In a shallow baking dish, combine, olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
3. Arrange artichoke bottoms in a single layer, cut side up. Dot with remaining butter.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese... - 23.9613
Broccoli With Cheddar Cheese Dunk
1. In a large, deep saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Fill a steamer basket with the broccoli florets, add it to the saucepan, cover and steam over high heat until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the broccoli florets to a... - 23.9526
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 23.2299
Cheddar Cheese And Sherry Spread
Combine the cheese, sour cream and sherry.
Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon or in the bowl of an electric beater until light and fluffy.
Add more seasonings, such as Tabasco sauce, if desired.
Chill and serve with buttered toast or crackers. - 22.7556
Cheddar Cheese Spread
Grate the cheese finely, using the grating disc.
Place in the bowl with the butter, seasonings and mustard and mix thoroughly, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Store in the refrigerator. - 20.0678
Cheddar In Port
Cream butter with mustard and cayenne.
Stir in finely grated cheese and wine.
Blend thoroughly. - 18.9416
Hard Cheese Recipes By Category