- » Hard Caramel
Hard Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hard caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hard caramel recipes.
Holiday Hard Caramel Apple
If you are looking for a rich, after-dinner treat, this is it. Chef Darren combines his favorite holiday flavors and ingredients to whomp up this delectable, extremely easy-to-make dish. This one dessert is so delish that will keep your guests coming for more... - 95.3342
You May Also Like!
Caramel Breakfast Ring
1) Take a plastic ring mold of 6 cup capacity and combine brown sugar, water and butter in it. Heat for 1 minute. Blend and add nuts.
2) Separate the biscuits and arrange in an overlapping fashion inside the ring mold (biscuits can also be quartered to... - 34.8888
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.599
Caramel Apple Sauce
1. Core and slice apple into pieces.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices and lime juice. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in it. Do not stir, just swirl the pan around and... - 109.396
1. Make the caramel: Arrange eight 1-cup ramekins in a large roasting pan. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, corn syrup and water to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring lightly to dissolve the sugar. Simmer until rich, amber caramel forms, about 25... - 34.4548
Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the caster sugar and rub in 125 g (4 oz) of the butter lightly with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Press the mixture evenly into a Swiss roll tin measuring 29 by 19 cm (11 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches). Bake in... - 25.5687
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and 1 cup of cream in a heavy pan. Heat slowly and stir constantly until it starts to boil. Cook to soft-ball stage (236 degrees F.). Add second cup of cream and cook to soft-ball stage; then add the third cup of cream and cook to... - 34.6519
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Would you like to try a sweet variation of the good old popcorn this weekend for the game? This video is just apt or you. Watch the chef share this super delicious sweet popcorn recipe that is totally worth trying. - 112.29
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.094