- » Hard Boiled Eggs In Sausage
Hard Boiled Eggs In Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Hard Boiled Eggs In Sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Hard Boiled Eggs In Sausage recipes.
Meat Loaf With Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine bread and tomato juice. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, eggs, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper... - 31.1652
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Sausage And Egg Galantine
Sausage And Egg Galantine is easy to cook recipe. Sausage And Egg Galantine gets it taste from herb flavored meat and eggs. Sausage And Egg Galantine is liked by many across world. - 33.132
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.329
Sausage And Egg Roll
This Sausage and Egg Roll makes a delicious meal ! Try out this Sausage and Egg Roll for a brunch or light dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 37.7935
Rice Salad With Garlic Sausage
Put the rice in a saucepan.
Pour over enough water to cover the rice and add 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Bring the water to the boil over moderately high heat and cover the pan.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the liquid... - 40.9673
Sausage And Egg Casserole
1)Preheat the oven.
2)Brown the pork sausage mince and drain the fat.
3)After removing the shells from the eggs, slice 2 of them placing in a well-greased 6 cup capacity casserole.
4)In a saucepan melt butter adding the flour stirring... - 42.7008
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 123.11
Sausage Egg And Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2. Take a 7 inch sandwich tin and line with 2/3 of the pastry. Wet the edges.
3. Spread sausage meat over it.
4. Layer with slices of tomato and hard-boiled egg over it.
5. Cover with remaining third of the... - 40.1301
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 36.2536
Sausage Egg And Bacon Jackets
1)Set potatoes in oven to bake.
2)Make smaller sausages by cutting the chipolatas into smaller pieces.
3)Separate bacon rind and throw away. Cut each of the rashers into 2 pieces using a sharp paring knife after stretching it backwards with the... - 38.6989
Egg & Sausage Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Crumble sausage into large skillet; brown over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate sausage.
Drain sausage on paper towels.
Discard fat and wipe skillet... - 42.4159
Cut sausage into 3- to 4-inch lengths and place in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Turn heat low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly and place sausages in a wide-mouth jar.
Strain liquid over them.
Refrigerate for 3... - 35.2057
Bone the veal.
Put the bones in a pan with cold water to cover.
Add the salt, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
Cut the bacon in cubes and mix with the sausage meat.
Put the veal on a board, skin side down, and... - 43.0667
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 44.4081
1. Boil rice and lentils separately. Cool.
2. Chop hard-boiled eggs finely.
3. Mix with the cold cooked rice, lentils pepper, curry powder, salt, tomato puree and finely chopped ginger.
4. Shape into sausages. Coat in egg and breadcrumbs. Fry in deep fat till... - 38.0669
This Onion Sausage Pie makes a superly delicious appetizer or snack ! This onion, white potato, sausage egg pastry with seasonings tastes yummy with savory sauces ! Try it out rght away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Onion Sausage Pie... - 46.952
1) Place eggs in the centre of the rack and hard boil as per the directions until cooked.
2)Divide the sausage into 4 portions and flatten them into large circles.
3) Place the egg in the centre and cover with the flattened sausage.
4) Cook as per... - 27.3092
1) Place the bacon or sausage patties or links, eggs, muffins or cinnamon rolls over the rack.
2) Then take out the meat and rolls or muffins.
3) Cook the eggs further as per the directions for either hard cooked eggs or for about 1-2 minutes for... - 26.1387
Mix together the chopped eggs, grated cheese, ketchup, and seasonings to taste.
Divide into four equal portions and form into balls.
Combine the sausagemeat with the onion and divide into four.
Mould each piece of sausagemeat around a cheese and egg ball to... - 39.1441
Sausage And Liver Loaf
1) Lightly grease a 1 1/2 -quart mold or loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
2) Preheat the to oven 425°F.
3) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the liver.
4) In a food chopper or processor, process the liver with hard rolls,... - 44.6622
Bacon And Sausage Plait
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Chop up the bacon rashers.
3) Chop up the hard-boiled eggs.
4) Roll out the flaky or short crust pastry into a 10-inch square.
5) In a bowl, add in the chopped bacon, eggs, salt, pepper, sausage meat, sage or... - 44.1305
Split Pea And Sausage Soup
Place split pea and ham bone in cold water and let come to a fast boil.
Continue boiling until peas have dissolved.
Turn heat low and add seasonings.
Cook slowly for 2-1/2 hours.
Before serving put soup through strainer.
Replace ham bits in soup discarding... - 40.6825
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage And Spinach
Lay the pork roast out flat, fat side down, and decide whether you can fill it and roll it like a jelly roll or whether you must cut some of the meat from the center so that you have room for a stuffing.
Wash, chop, and quickly fry the spinach in olive... - 41.8456
Pork Sausage And Celery Salad
Halve and thinly slice the bologna.
Cut the Emmenthaler into thin strips.
Wash the celery, remove the larger strings and slice thinly.
Chop some of the leaves and reserve some leaves for garnish.
Halve the peppers, remove the stem end, white membrane and skin... - 42.0849
Sausage And Bacon Piperade
Prick the chipolatas and wind a rasher of bacon around each one; secure with wooden cocktail sticks if necessary.
Either grill or fry, until well browned and cooked through, and keep warm.
Meanwhile, fry the onion and garlic gently in butter until soft, but... - 38.4695
Slice the sausages and fry them.
Fry onions and ginger to a golden brown colour in 2 tblsps oil.
Heat 1 tblsp ghee and put in the sugar.
When it turns brown, put in the stock.
Mix in the whole spices, rice and onions.
Also add the ground spices.
Cook the... - 44.4587
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.315
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
European Scotch Eggs
Shell the eggs and cover each egg with sausage meat.
If liked, a little finely-chopped onion can be mixed with the sausage meat before using.
Coat carefully with beaten egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until nicely browned.
Cut each egg in half.
Scotch... - 25.1269
Scotch Eggs has a outstanding taste. The eggs and sausage meat gives the Scotch Eggs a rousing taste. Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 27.0343
Appetizer Scotch Eggs
1) Dredge the hard-boiled eggs with flour, until thoroughly coated.
2) Cover the eggs well with a thin layer of sausage meat.
3) Brush the prepared eggs with the beaten egg.
4) Roll the eggs in the fine breadcrumbs, until thoroughly coated.
5) In a... - 36.3834
Easy Scotch Eggs
1. Mix the pork sausage meat with the breadcrumbs, the egg and the sauce, season with salt and pepper and divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Add the seasonings and coat the eggs. Shape a portion of the sausage meat around each egg enclosing it completely. Brush... - 35.7464
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.4617
1. Hard boil eggs and allow to cool; shell.
2. Divide sausage meat in two; place on a lightly floured board and press each piece out to a round about 3 in. wide. Take care not to get flour on upper side of sausage meat.
3. Coat eggs in sausage meat,... - 39.7339
Mix sausage mince with sauces. Divide into 6 equal portions. Dust eggs lightly with flour seasoned with salt and pepper, then cover each egg with sausage mixture, pressing and moulding on well. Brush with beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Chill for at least... - 27.8672
1. Carefully shell eggs. Divide sausage mince into 4 rounds, pat out each round with damp hands. Place one egg on each circle (a) and shape it carefully around the egg so that the egg is completely enclosed.
2. Roll in combined beaten egg and cayenne pepper,... - 30.752
Breaded Scotch Eggs
1. In a pan, hard boil 4 eggs. Keep it aside to cool.
2. Shell and roll it lightly in flour.
3. Make four portions of the sausage meat and press it over the 4 lightly floured eggs.
4. In a bowl, breaks eggs. Add milk and beat it together.
5. Roll the... - 39.31
Spiced Scotch Eggs
1. Crack the eggs and add hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and sausage mince. Mix well.
2. Divide the meat mixture in 6 portions.
3. Use flour mixed with salt and pepper to dust over the eggs lightly.
4. Now, cover the egg with sausage mince,... - 42.7975
Seasoned Scotch Eggs
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let us know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 36.9386
Baked Scotch Eggs
Scotch Eggs are popularly eaten in the UK. In this video, Robin gets you a recipe of scotch eggs which are not quite like the ones prepared in UK. These seem much healthy and inviting. So why don’t you try Robin's version of Scotch for a change. - 99.1325
Scotch Eggs Using Seasoned Flour
Scotch Eggs is a wonderfully delicious egg preparation than I often prepare as a treat for myself. Serve the Scotch Eggs for your kids and family and don€™t be surprised when they ask for more and more! - 39.5115
Rice Salad With Stuffed Eggs
Place rice in a pan and cover with boiling salted water.
Bring back to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain rice and rinse under cold water and drain again, then turn rice into a lidded plastic bowl and add bell pepper and spring... - 41.4626
Salade De Riz Au Saucisson
Saladederizau Saucisson is a french recipe for a rice salad with garlic sausages. A cooked rice salad, the Saladederizau Saucisson is served with eggs and lettuce and is herbed with chives. Flavored with mayo and red pepper, Saladederizau Saucisson is spicy... - 40.5711
Combine rice, garlic, salt, butter, and water in deep kettle; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until rice is tender and liquid absorbed, about 30 minutes.
Discard garlic; place half the rice in a 4-quart greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with half... - 40.9947
Vegetable Russian Salad
Russian Salad is an amazingly simple mixed salad that you will get hooked to in no time. The combination of chicken, sausages and vegetables is simply irresistible. Try the Russian Salad! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.4971
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Stuffed Marrow Rings
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the lard in the cooker and gently fry the onion and sausagemeat until both are just beginning to colour.
3) Lift out and drain well.
4) Drain off excess lard from the cooker.
5) Add the egg, herbs,... - 46.2417
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package to make the pastry and then cut it into 8 equal parts. Roll all the parts into balls with lightly floured hands and then roll then out into 4circles of... - 37.9367
Greek Easter Bread
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Mix with one or two tablespoons of warm water, until softened. Add the milk and 115 g / 4 oz / 1 cup of the flour and mix to a creamy consistency. Cover with a cloth, and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
2. Sift the... - 40.9173
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.2831
Rinse turkey, then truss with cord and pin neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Leave the cavity open.
Set bird crosswise on a large length of cheesecloth and tie ends over the breast to form a sling.
Place on a rack in a large steamer (or use a deep roast... - 41.7311
In a saucepan melt 3 oz. butter.
Add the onions and turkey liver.
Simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring from time to time.
Do not let it brown.
Remove the crusts from 4 thick slices of stale bread.
Soak in 8 oz. milk.
Squeeze out carefully until... - 30.5703
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
Cold Roast Turkey Pecan Stuffing
Stuff the bird just before roasting.
Rub it well with softened unsalted butter.
Salt and pepper the bird only when it has browned.
Place on a greased rack, breast-side up, uncovered in a roasting pan.
Put in an oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat... - 44.3182
Cheese & Wurst Salad
Place wurst in a pan with enough water to cover; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove sausage from water and set aside to cool.
Peel and discard casings, if desired.
Slice meat and cheese into julienne strips about 3 inches... - 37.0231
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.0207
Easter Soup (zurek Wielkanocny)
Mix oats and warm water.
Add bread crust.
Let stand until mixture sours, at least 24 hours.
Strain; reserve liquid.
Cook sausage in 1 1/2 quarts water 1 hour.
Skim off fat.
Combine skimmed broth and oatmeal liquid.
Add horseradish, brown... - 42.7402
Galantine Of Fowl
Bone the fowl, cut down the centre of the back (this may be done before boning, as it makes the process easier), spread it out, and distribute the flesh as evenly as possible, season well.
Spread with half of sausage meat, arrange narrow strips of ham or... - 37.361
Potato Hot Pot
Peel the potatoes and place in a saucepan.
Cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain and slice.
Hard-cook the eggs.
Shell and slice.
Broil the sausages until well browned on all sides, then slice.
Mix together the... - 43.9089
Mince the veal and bacon together, then mix in the sausage meat, mace, salt and pepper.
Roll out the dough and use two-thirds of it to line patty tins.
Put a spoonful of the meat mixture into each tin and place an egg slice on top.
Cover with the rest of the... - 33.2146
1) Preheat oven to 400°F, - Gas Mark 6.
2) Make 4 portions from the pastry.
3) Roll out each to a circle of 5-6 inches diameter. Trim the side on a round plate.
4) In a bowl, combine sausage meat with thyme and seasoning.
5) Place part of... - 37.0158
Bacon Picnic Roll
Finely chop two of the bacon rashers.
Mix the chopped bacon with the sausage meat, apple, onion and sage.
Spread out the mixture on a floured surface to a 23 cm/9 inch square.
Place the eggs in a line on the square, then roll up.
Wrap the remaining bacon... - 33.3517
Lightly toast the bread, then brush one side with half set aspic jelly.
Arrange remaining ingredients on the aspic jelly, making as definite a pattern as possible.
Smooth the rest of the half-set jelly over the top, spreading it evenly with a warm palette... - 31.0019
Picnic Sandwich Box
Cut horizontally across the loaf, two-thirds of the way up, and remove this 'lid'. Gently ease away the bread from around the edge of the crust. Make 100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs from the bread. Brush the cavity of the loaf and the lid with some of the melted... - 32.2431
Mince the bacon and onion and mix with the sausage meat and tomatoes.
Simmer the celery in seasoned water for 10 minutes.
Add the celery and 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the celery's cooking water to the bacon mixture, also the bread crumbs, a little sage and... - 36.9957
Picnic Meat Loaf
If you are planning an outing don't forget to include this fabulous Picnic Meat Loaf to your menu! But befroe that try out the Pcinic Meat Loaf once and let me know if you like it! - 43.3302
Clean artichokes under cold running water.
Cut off stems, trim pointed leaves, cut tops level, remove coarse outer leaves.
Rub leaves with lemon.
Open center of artichokes by spreading leaves so that you have a cavity to fill.
Unless the artichokes are very... - 38.8525
Parisian Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs... - 46.4514
1) Wash the mushrooms, peel and discard the stalks.
2) Use a shallow dish to place the mushrooms. Pour over the dressing and marinate for 1 hour.
3) On a clean working surface, place sausage to divide into 4 portions.
4) Lightly flour your... - 37.3073
1. Place mince, parsley and curry powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Place each portion on a piece of plastic food wrap and press into a 12 cm/5 in circle.
2. Combine milk and egg in a shallow dish. Dip hard-boiled... - 33.5916
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
Pate In Pastry
Mix the pastry together with 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
Add one egg and knead into a very smooth dough.
Line a 13" x 4" (32 x 10 cm) loaf pan with foil wrap.
Lightly grease the foil.
Roll out 2/3 of the pastry, and line the loaf pan, extending the dough over... - 41.3976
Raised Pork Pies
1. In a bowl, add the pork sausage meat, pinch of sage and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand or a wooden spoon.
3. To prepare the pastry dough, into a basin, sieve the flour and salt. Make a well in the center.
4. Cut 2 bands of wax... - 46.3954
Paella A La Barcelonesa
Cut the chicken into six or more pieces; cut the liver and giblets in half.
Cut squid in rings and white fish in small pieces.
Mince the onion, peel and chop the tomato, chop the garlic, and slice the green; pepper.
Put mussels and shrimp in water to cover... - 42.748
Smoked Salmon-stuffed Cabbage
Cook cabbage in salted water.
Peel away each outer leaf as it becomes done.
Chop and reserve the middle 1/2 of the cabbage after cooking.
Saute onion in butter until soft, add chopped cabbage, sausage, salt, black pepper.
Cook until tender.
Fold... - 38.654
Raised Pork Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, prepare the filling by adding the sage, if required, to the sausage meat.
3) Lightly flour the fingers to shape the meat round the hard-boiled egg. Set these aside.
4) In a warm basin, sift... - 44.0441
Brazilian Roast Stuffed Suckling Pig
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
Pour over the pig, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the pig over occasionally in order to let the marinade soak in thoroughly.
To make the stuffing, fry the bacon, ham and sausages... - 45.3603
Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a star tube and pipe an egg-yolk rosette onto the center of each bread round.
Set a caper on each rosette and arrange 2 anchovy fillets around it.
When the leg of lamb has roasted its allotted time,... - 36.5351
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 43.6177
Steamed Galantine Of Beef
1) In a pan, add in the drippings. Heat.
2) Add in the flour and keep stirring over a low flame till well mixed.
3) Pour in the stock or beef-flavored water into the pan. Let the mixture come to a boil over a low flame and thicken at the same time.
4)... - 42.1528
Sartu Di Riso
Sartu' di Riso is a Neapolitan savory rice dish. There are as many versions of Sartu' di Riso as there are Neapolitan cooks! A couple of things they all have in common are the base of cooked rice mixed with tomato sauce and a topping of hard boiled eggs.
This... - 113.665
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the prepared bacon, carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook gently until the bacon is cooked and the onion soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, cider, water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20... - 36.4918
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 42.5163
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802
Martha Washington's Grand Leg Of Lamb
1 Starting 6 hours or more ahead, soak the sweetbreads cold water for 3 hours, changing the water several times.
2 In a 4-quart enameled or stainless-steel pan, place the sweetbreads and pour in 2 quarts of fresh cold water.
3 Bring to... - 44.2866
Baked Pasta - Italian
Baked pasta is the Sunday lunch par excellence. Tasty and rich, this recipe is sure to be loved by everyone. - 133.354
Crispy, Cheesy Lasagna
Who does not like lasagna? And if you are a fan of one dish meal, then this Italian dish is just perfect. The meaty, cheesy lasagna can be made in so many ways but this one is really special. It comes from an experienced chef. - 123.009
Beef Lasagna Supreme
This lasagna has a meat sauce made with minced (chopped) beef, tomatoes, broth, wine, & herbs, plus a bechamel sauce with cheddar & edam cheeses. - 34.1243