- » Hard Boiled Egg
Hard Boiled Egg Recipes
Hard boiled eggs are a preparation eggs boiled in water till the yolk inside coagulates and is not runny. Hard boiled eggs are used in many preparation that use eggs as an ingredient. Hard boiled eggs are used in ... More »
Veggie Egg White Stir Fry
1. Hard boil the eggs and peel them. Separate the egg whites from the yolk and slice them. Keep aside.
2. Shred the green cabbage.
3. Halve the grape tomatoes.
4. Chop the Portobello mushrooms.
5. Chop the chives.
6. Chop the Jalapeno... - 118.014
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Hard boiled eggs are a great source or protein but they have to made just right. Monique has a sure fire way of creating the perfect hard boiled egg. Take a look at the video to learn how to boil eggs perfectly. - 111.662
Cute Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs
Want your kids to eat hard boiled eggs, try this Cute shaped hard boiled eggs recipe. These are normal hard boiled eggs which are put into molds in the shape of a car or a fish, to make it look more appealing to kids. What is more, you can even color them! - 98.6972
Akoori Of Hard Boiled Eggs
Heat fat and fry potatoes till pale golden and crisp.
Remove from fire and drain well.
Add onions and fry till light brown.
Add nuts and fry till light brown.
Add coriander leaves, green chillies, tomatoes and salt.
Remove from fire.
Add sauce or... - 44.355
Gratin Of Hard Boiled Eggs In Creamed Sorrel
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a pan, gently stew the finely shredded young and tender sorrel in 3 tablespoons butter.
3) For an older sorrel, blanch the leaves in boiling water and drain immediately when it comes to the... - 42.154
Hard Boiled Eggs With Potatoes And Shallots
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C).
2) Peel and slice the potatoes and eggs 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a skillet, cover and saute the shallots in 2 tablespoons butter over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until soft and golden.
4)... - 39.6415
Hard Cooked Egg Cookies
Heat oven to 325° (slow mod.).
Mix butter, 1 cup sugar, and raw egg thoroughly.
Blend in egg yolks and rind.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour.
Roll dough out 1/4 thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut with floured 1... - 39.6176
Hard Cooked Eggs With Spinach
In medium skillet cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till onion is tender.
Stir in spinach, tomato sauce, salami or mortadella, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange egg halves, cut side up, in the spinach... - 38.183
Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Make a small hole in the broad end of the egg by using an egg pricker.
2. This will prevent the eggs from cracking while cooking.
3. In a pan, add water and place eggs to boil.
4. Upon boiling, remove the pan fro heat and cover it.
5.... - 34.9341
Hard Boiled Eggs
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2-quarts water (enough to cover the eggs completely)
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring water to a rolling boil.
3. Lower the heat and carefully add the eggs into the water using a spoon,
4. Simmer for about 10... - 33.5715
Hard Cooked Eggs Florentine
Wilt spinach by soaking in hot water 5 minutes.
Drain well and mince.
Combine with mayonnaise and parsley, mixing well.
Halve eggs lengthwise and place cut side down on individual serving plates.
Cover with mayonnaise mixture and chill before serving.
Garnish... - 30.849
Hard Boiled Eggs Florentine
Cook the spinach, drain well and chop finely, then add butter and plenty of seasoning.
Arrange in the bottom of a buttered dish and place the eggs on top.
These can be halved, in which case put the cut side downwards.
Cover with the sauce and serve.
If... - 28.5823
Curried Hard Cooked Eggs
Meanwhile, heat the soup, add a little curry powder if wished (the soup already has a curry taste), the chutney, raisins, coconut and well-drained mixed vegetables.
Crack the hard-cooked eggs, remove the shells.
Put the eggs into a heated... - 27.096
Hard Boiled Eggs With Mustard And Capers
1. Place eggs in cold water to cover in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave eggs in covered pot of hot water 15 minutes. Drain eggs and remove shells at once.
2. Cut... - 19.8119
Hard Cooked Eggs
1. Put eggs into a large saucepan and cover completely with cold or warm water.
2. Cover tightly. Bring water rapidly just to boiling. Turn off heat. If necessary to prevent further boiling, remove saucepan from source of heat. Let eggs stand covered 20 to 22... - 19.593
Mock Hard Cooked Eggs
In an 8-inch non-stick skillet, pour Egg Beaters.
Cover tightly; cook over low heat 10 minutes or until just set.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered for ten minutes.
Remove from skillet and cool completely.
Chop and use in your favorite egg salad recipe or... - 17.2707
Hard Boiled Eggs - Julia Child's Perfect Method
Although considered an easy thing to do, most don't properly hard boil their eggs, causing that ugly grey ring around the yolk. If you follow Julia Child's technique to hard boil your eggs, they'll come out perfect every time. - 0
Hard Boiled Egg Recipes By Category